how to change vaginal cum textures to show up as anal cum texture ?

I am a transsexual bottom female , so I thought ... hey , Ill play a trans bottom woman in the game too . 

Alot of the vaginal sex positions could technically be anal as well . I use sos for females small ( cause well hormones shrink your stuff ) and most of the time the guy who is fucking me , his cock goes in way behind mine . So to me it looks anal to  me . Also you can put 2 dicks in one hole ( trust me I know ) , so when two guys are DPing you , it also looks anal . 

the problem i have is ... the cum from the creampie is on my front , I need it to only show up on the back for all penetration scenes .

is there a mod that changes all the vaginal cum shots to anal cum shots  ? also i would like heavy cream if possible , like the more cum the better . 

i have a mod where when i run around cum falls out XD

also anyone know of a mod that makes animals cum like the cumshot mod ?

It's a TEXTURE file, find the texture file you want to change load it up in GIMP or PAINT.NET using the DDS plugin, create a new layer, load the body you use into the new layer, put the body layer behind the cum layer, remove the cum from where you don't want it or reposition it, remove to body layer, save the updated texture.

Archived