Dirty playthrough (noob information)

Hello all,

I know there is similar topic already created, but I didn’t want to hijack his post. Besides, I think I need a bit more help. I am noob regarding mods. The only thing I have done before is press the subscribe button in the Steam workshop, and replaced the texture files to get nude females.

So when I thought last week it was time to start playing Skyrim again, I looked up the nude textures again. In the results on google I saw a youtube movie from the Sex slaves mod, and that caught my attention. This led me to this site. After spending about 20 hours reading through this forum and trying to install this mod and everything necessary, I still can’t get it all to work properly. Having to admit my failure, I now request you all for help.

The plan is to do a normal playthrough, but with some additional feature. Therefore, I would like to ask to all about the mods (including obvious ones, because I don’t know those) I should download and install, and how to do it (things like Fores New Idles in Skyrim are less simple), and it what order. I just want a bit of everything, so others might find this thread useful as well.

My hope is, that by the end, we can turn this into a complete noob guide to install everything required for a few mods, so even complete noobs like myself have a “quick” guide to get started.

Below is a list of mods (and programs) I found so far that should good. 

Mod Manager (MO)                                       https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/? 

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)                        http://skse.silverlock.org/

SkyUI                                                          https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/?

Schlongs of Skyrim (SoS, SOS)                       https://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

XPMSE                                                         https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

HDT Physics Extension

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS)                   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

FNIS Creatures 

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition (CBBE)

Sexlab

Sexlab defeat

Zaz Animation Pack

Sexlab Aroused Redux

Devious Devices: Assets (DDa)

Devious Devices - Expansion (DDe)

Devious Devices - Integration (DDi)

Sex Slaves

Prison Overhaul

Fuz Ro D-oh

Captured Dreams Shop

P.S. In your comments, use the full names of mods and tools, as that allows for a lot easier searching. 

P.P.S. My apologies if I violated the rules somehow. I do know I come across like an idiot with this question, but I don't apologise for that. I accept it proudly. 

EDIT:
* I attached my plugin list. By now I know it is a complete mess, so I guess I have to sort that out. I basically downloaded all dependants, starting from the mod Sex slaves all the way down. Installed that, and than went up the ladder again up to Sex slaves. Then I let Mod Organizer reorder everything with the Sort button (as far as I know that uses LOOT). I ran FNIS a million times, after installing each mod. I also used the manual for the BodySlider. 

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
MiasLair.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
ktxcompleteskyforge.esp
FNISspells.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SkyUI.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
arrowsmith-dawnguard.esp
brandsheiprisonfix.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
marriagemod - hf.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
freehousebuildinghearthfire.esp
LakeViewManorUpgrades.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
immersive patrols ii.esp
KillThemGenerals.esp
communitycollege.esp
essentialfollowersfullpackage.esp
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp
dginvestedmagic.esp
holdbounties.esp
lockpickpro.esp
potion of blood recipe.esp
realistic piercing arrows.esp
reduced distance npc greetings.esp
samuraipack.esp
uncle sheo.esp
yield.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
hellayracedesc.esp
j3x-autocrossbows.esp
private_nokillblur_test.esp
BorderSense.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
DivinePunishmentForArrowsToTheKnee.esp
daedricpunishmentforsweetrolls.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
VioLens.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp

First, a question: which mod manager are you using?  If it's Mod Organizer, try to keep your generated files (FNIS anims and SKSE files) out of the Overwrite folder by creating individual mods for them from within MO. 

As to the image, there are a few details to attend. 

First, be sure that you have downloaded all dependencies for the mods that you have already installed.

And then, look at mods such as Race Menu, HDT Physics Extensions, and Realistic Ragdolls and Force to see if you want them.  Race Menu is quite nice--it will allow you to edit your character's appearance mid-playthrough.  The HDT mods are only helpful if you want jiggly bits or if you install a mod that lists those files as dependencies.

Also, don't forget to download the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEEP).  It will help a ton with the small things, which are usually the things that break in-game.

The image you've posted looks like you've jumped and your character's body contorted with the animation.  Be sure to run FNIS each time you add or remove an animation file. 

As there will never be a *lastly* here, I'll end with this: once you start a playthrough, do not move files in your load order as doing so will cause problems.  If you do add or remove a mod from within your mod manager, expect issues unless you begin with a new game or a cleaned save file. 

Good luck!  Remember, every issue that you encounter while modding will have a solution, but it might take a bit to find the cause.  And most of the time, the solutions are quite simple--a missing master file, a missing dependency, wrong animation files, or a wrong armor mod for your CBBE body.  Which also reminds me, do consider downloading Bodyslide and Outfit Studio so that you can adjust your body and get some fun armors!

Make sure that fnis ->  creature animations ->fnis spells (if you want) ->realistic ragdolls and physics -> xpmse is last in your loadorder allways last regarless of what it overwrites. Xpmse is your skeleton you never want that overwritten. The only thing that comes after that is the fnis patch generated by fnis for users. From what it seems it looks to me like you are manually installing and that is not a good idea first it makes your skyrim folder one big mess and you have no control over what goes where. I would highly suggest getting MO or NMM Preferably MO much better control. If you want more information I would go look at skyrim modding guides by dirty weasle and gamerpoets on youtube that will help you with basic mod manager setup and load order construction. also have a look at the S.T.E.P guide.

My sig links to some guides that should get you started. Yesterday i've recognized the second one isn't working, not sure what happened to it, but the first to set up MO and the third to get basic sexlab working should do. You don't need to install the creature parts if you don't want to, ask there or here if you have any doubts what you can leave away.

For your mod list.. some notes.

Submit is quite outdated, it might still work but if you don't want an explicit feature from that, Defeat should do fine without submit. If you really want to use both, make sure you deactivate redundant features in one of them, if both handle player defeatment for example, the game will crash in best case and break your save in worst case.

For using Devious Devices i would recommend the latest versions, but by no means Assets is enough. Especially for prison overhaul (don't forget prison overhaul patches (XPO) in a seperated thread) you'll need all three of the basic DD mods Assets (DDa), Expansion (DDx) and Integration (DDi) plus Devious Devices Equip (DDe). It's linked in the XPO description as well as how to install it.

You'll also need bodyslide to build the meshes (the basic models of the devices) which will also allow you to change your body pretty much entirely to your liking regardless of taste.

And customize any other custom armors and clothes with bodyslide support, too. There are several videos on youtube how to do that, make sure you watch those made for MO.

Modlist for MO is avaivable but pretty much useless, what you usually actually want is the plugin list which lists the mods you've actually activated and their order. This (and mod list too) you can find in Mod Organizer/profiles/yourProfileName/ 

For plugins it's plugins.txt

For your picture, what muyhinny said. It has nothing to do with FNIS, it's most likely a skeleton issue, a HDT physics problem might be possible but those are harder to nail down. Try skeleton first and come back if it didn't help.

First of all, WOW! Four responses in under an hour! Thank you all for being so active and helpful. 
I would like to add though, I prefer focusing on list off mods and tools required and their order to make everything work. Also, which mods would be nice to add, and which in that list should be removed or are conflicting. 

After we sorted that, I am sure I can fix the errors in my current installation. 

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

That is a skeleton issue. Reinstall schlongs of skyrim as it has a skeleton in it then reinstall XPMSE and let it overwrite the skeleton from SOS.

-Thank you my myuhinny. I had not installed Schlongs of Skyrim yet, as I had never seen it in a requirement of the other mods. Hence, my males were not naked. Again a rookie mistake. But at least I know now where to look. 

1 hour ago, Ryklu said:

First, a question: which mod manager are you using?  If it's Mod Organizer, try to keep your generated files (FNIS anims and SKSE files) out of the Overwrite folder by creating individual mods for them from within MO. 

As to the image, there are a few details to attend. 

First, be sure that you have downloaded all dependencies for the mods that you have already installed.

And then, look at mods such as Race Menu, HDT Physics Extensions, and Realistic Ragdolls and Force to see if you want them.  Race Menu is quite nice--it will allow you to edit your character's appearance mid-playthrough.  The HDT mods are only helpful if you want jiggly bits or if you install a mod that lists those files as dependencies.

Also, don't forget to download the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEEP).  It will help a ton with the small things, which are usually the things that break in-game.

The image you've posted looks like you've jumped and your character's body contorted with the animation.  Be sure to run FNIS each time you add or remove an animation file. 

As there will never be a *lastly* here, I'll end with this: once you start a playthrough, do not move files in your load order as doing so will cause problems.  If you do add or remove a mod from within your mod manager, expect issues unless you begin with a new game or a cleaned save file. 

Good luck!  Remember, every issue that you encounter while modding will have a solution, but it might take a bit to find the cause.  And most of the time, the solutions are quite simple--a missing master file, a missing dependency, wrong animation files, or a wrong armor mod for your CBBE body.  Which also reminds me, do consider downloading Bodyslide and Outfit Studio so that you can adjust your body and get some fun armors!

-Yes, I use Mod Organizer. During my search on this forum people mentioned several times that this was the best one to use. 
-All dependencies are installed. 

-I will have a look. I have a good idea of what each mod does, but I don't know how they work together. 

-Got it! 

-It was actually a dead Thalmar I was holding up. My own body looks good, but nothing jiggles. 

-So how do I "clean" a save file? 

-Are Bodyslide and Outfit Studio separate programs? Because I do have Bodyslide. I have no armour mods though. How can I let my armour fit with my body? 

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

My sig links to some guides that should get you started. Yesterday i've recognized the second one isn't working, not sure what happened to it, but the first to set up MO and the third to get basic sexlab working should do. You don't need to install the creature parts if you don't want to, ask there or here if you have any doubts what you can leave away.

For your mod list.. some notes.

Submit is quite outdated, it might still work but if you don't want an explicit feature from that, Defeat should do fine without submit. If you really want to use both, make sure you deactivate redundant features in one of them, if both handle player defeatment for example, the game will crash in best case and break your save in worst case.

For using Devious Devices i would recommend the latest versions, but by no means Assets is enough. Especially for prison overhaul (don't forget prison overhaul patches (XPO) in a seperated thread) you'll need all three of the basic DD mods Assets (DDa), Expansion (DDx) and Integration (DDi) plus Devious Devices Equip (DDe). It's linked in the XPO description as well as how to install it.

You'll also need bodyslide to build the meshes (the basic models of the devices) which will also allow you to change your body pretty much entirely to your liking regardless of taste.

And customize any other custom armors and clothes with bodyslide support, too. There are several videos on youtube how to do that, make sure you watch those made for MO.

Modlist for MO is avaivable but pretty much useless, what you usually actually want is the plugin list which lists the mods you've actually activated and their order. This (and mod list too) you can find in Mod Organizer/profiles/yourProfileName/ 

For plugins it's plugins.txt

For your picture, what muyhinny said. It has nothing to do with FNIS, it's most likely a skeleton issue, a HDT physics problem might be possible but those are harder to nail down. Try skeleton first and come back if it didn't help.

-Yeah, I saw your links before Nazzzgul66 (for an other topic where you referred to them). I didn't read the complete (I did read some) modding guide, but I looked at the bodyslide guide. I did what he said to do, but I have still no idea what I did. The guide to Nasty Critter guide refers to SLAL packs. What are those? 

-Ok, got it. Submit is out. 

-I can't seem to find Devious Devices Equip... Where should I look for that one? 
-What is XPO? 

-So I used one of the standard bodies in Bodyslider as it looked good. But do I manually need to build the meshes for the devices and all armour? 

-Thank you, I uploaded it. But then what is the use of the order of the mods in the left plane of the Mod Organiser? 

-Yeah, I will give it a shot later today, or tomorrow, depending on when I have time. 

here you find XPO, the prison overhaul patches. It mentions DDe including link as optional mod at the first steps, but since several versions it's atcually a requirement and not optional anymore like mentioned somewhat down the page. The patch adds some content and fixes a tons of bugs and incompatibilities, you definitly want them if playing with prison overhaul.

SLAL packs are additional animations, to use them you also need SLAL (Sexlab animation loader i think). With those you can easily go beyond the limit for standard FNIS, if you add several or maybe even Funnybizness pack only, you will need FNIS XXL. You can get that from Nexus, same author and page as default FNIS.

Usually you don't need to build meshes for armor if you're fine that some armors won't fit your body, for all newer versions of Devious Devices you really need to build them, though, because no default meshes are included anymore. Means, the items will be invisible, at least those that can be customized. Some things like gags will be visible since they can't cutsomized for any body, bodyslide missing heads anyways would make that quite difficult. ;)

I believe Captured Dreams has some default meshes as optional download, if you can't get it working at all that might be a way... but it's not too difficult and really worth it. :smile: 

Once you've set up bodyslide in MO properly, imho this is the best tutorial regarding bodyslide although it's for FO4. There are few differences, Skyrims version for example has minimum and maximum weight sliders while FO4 version doesn't, but it's still worth watching the video from start to end, it explains a lot of things to use and understand bodyslide.

Side note: imho it's actually worth playing around a bit with the minimum sliders too, although pretty much everybody ignores them. For example, i usually use the push-up slider for minimum weight quite a lot to make small breasts look firm, while bigger breasts look more... heavy. :smile: By default your character will be something between min and max weight, if you want exactly the look you've created in bodyslide you need to set your character to max weight in race menu (or character creation). Still, NPCs weight will differ, so to make your NPCs look to your liking some settings for both might be nice.

Left plane of MO is the install order. By double clicking the green + and red _ MO tells you there which mod overwrites which other mod, if anything is overwritten. Further down always overwrites everything else. This is important in some cases like the skeleton, instead of reinstalling a mod like in NMM you just drag & drop it further down to make sure it's not overwritten. Another example are patches, you always want those after the actual mod, not the other way around.

Right plane is load order, it's recommended to keep a similar order like the left side, but only in some few cases it's actually important. In 95% you're fine if you just let Loot sort your load order, MadManGuns guide mentions a few exceptions. 

In some cases MO gives you a warning about bad install order and makes attemps to sort that. Don't use that feature. Just remember which mods it's complaining about, and change them manually to a place that sounds reasonable. Some users even say they're fine with completly ignoring this warnings, but in my experience it can happen that he's actually right and you should change something, but more often than not the order he wants to put them automatically is terrible^^

For an easy -or not too hard- way to get proper jiggling i'd recommend the all-in-one mod. It has an installer for both UUNP and CBBE, if you want CBBE you need to chose COS body first, some choices later you can add CBBE meshes. And it optionally includes some other mods you'd possibly like.

One important thing about modding in general, especially but not exclusive to adult mods: scripts are baked into your save. Means, uninstalling a mod will probably cause problems, and it won't fix (some) problems if a mod is bad or incompatible with others. There are methods and tools to create "clean" saves, but in my experience there is no such thing as a clean save. At least, not guaranteed. Depending on the mod, save game cleaners can do a great job or break your save entirely.

So what i recommend in general is: throw together a couple of mods you think you might like, start a new game and see if this works at all. If it does it's still quite likely you'll enounter some problems later, or don't like a mod as much as you thought. Therefore, don't plan any long playthrough when you start modding. See what works, what doesn't, what you like, play some quest mods maybe and then start a new game with some others. With time and experience you'll learn what your computer can handle and what you really want, once you know that it's time to think about planning a longer playthrough.

You need a STABLE game before you start modding it heavily, otherwise you will get crashes so often the game becomes unplayable.

So follow the advice here ( Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab ) to get that stable game.

Then remember, once you've started a game with a selection of mods you should avoid updating any mod unless required to fix a defect that has made the game unplayable.  If you want to try a newly updated mod with new features, start a new game with it.

You can add new mods mid-game as long as those mods don't require a new game but once added, you must keep them installed or revert to a save from before you installed that mod if you decide to remove it.

Thank you all for your help. I will now take a few days to a week (I don't have much free time to play games, most goes to my girlfriend) to get a STABLE, working version of Skyrim with several of these mods. Afterwards, I will try to make a start with a complete guide, starting with download and installation of Skyrim Script Extender, and ending with a few nice mods installed. 
In the mean time, suggestions for some nice mods to add to the list are more than welcome! 

Regards, 

So, after some more trying, I think I got some mods working. But since it took me a looooong time, I decided to make my struggle into a guide so new members have an easy reference to get started. I posted the basis of the guide in a spoiler so you guys know what the idea is. I also added my plugin and mod list so you guys know what my experience is thus far. 

So, to come back to the original topic, I need some good advice on mods to add to the list. Also, I need some help now to complete the guide. So, my questions in a random order: 

6 How to make the title links? 

3 Is it possible to add pre-made bodies and faces that you can load up easily in-game (to switch from male/female or big boobs/small boobs mid-game)? 

5 Can I get some feedback on the current installation order? 

2 Any more mods that I should add except for those mentioned below? 

4 If it is possible to used pre-created bodies, can someone create a few different types of female and male bodies (with face) to include with this guide? I hate designing a character. Takes way too long. 

1 Do you think it is wise to mention both CBBE and UUNP in the guide? If not, which one do you guys advice me to go for? 

7 How do people get gangbangs? I still haven't figured that out. 

Mods I still plan to add: 

-          Replace the All-in-one by separate components, because them boobies don't bounce anymore. 

-          FNIS Sexy Move

-          Bouncing boobs

-          Prison Overhaul

-          Immersive First Person View

-          More nasty critters

As mentioned in the guide, the things still plan on doing 
- Add in general more descriptions of the functionality of the mods. 

- A spoiler with full installation instructions will be provided underneath each mod.

- CBBE and UUNP support (including how to make a body, and how to make armour)

- CBBE and UUNP quick bodies for the lazy people.

- Adding when to run FNIS, bodyslide, and when to start up Skyrim between mod installs

- Give an advice on the settings for each mod to still have a somewhat normal playthrough 

- Make an overview of hot keys for all mods and their function 

- Make title into links

- Finish the list of abbreviation and the FAQ. 

Guide in the making 

Spoiler

The complete noob guide to an adult Skyrim

Hello fellow unexperienced modder!

If you stumbled on this website with no prior modding knowledge like me, I can imagine you having a hard time figuring out what mods to install, and how getting everything to work. I know I had. But do not fear! With the help of this guide, you will be able to install all mods needed to have some good extra content, and by the end you hopefully know enough to install other mods without problems.

So, let’s start with making sure we are on the same line. I am no way an expert! I made this mod as a result of my struggles, and therefore will not be perfect. Currently it is even in development.

Second, a lot of people here are using abbreviations for a lot of mods, which you will have no clue about. Personally, I don’t like them because I forget what they mean. But to save myself a lot of typing, I will use them nonetheless. A list of all abbreviations will be added at the bottom of this post. Right below that, you will find a list of Frequently Asked Question (FAQ). So, let’s get started shall we?

This guide will tell you how to install the following content, and much more:

Get naked men and women bodies

Having sex with Non Playable Characters (NPCs)

Raping bandits

Bondage stuff

Having sex slaves

Bestiality

And much, much more.

Coming soon:

- A spoiler with full installation instructions will be provided underneath each mod.

- CBBE and UUNP support (including how to make a body, and how to make armour)

- CBBE and UUNP quick bodies for the lazy people.

- Adding when to run FNIS, bodyslide, and when to start up Skyrim between mod installs

- Give an advice on the settings for each mod to still have a somewhat normal playthrough.

- Make title into links

After installing each mod, run FNIS (as soon as installed), run bodyslide (as soon as installed) and start up Skyrim to let it load the mod.

1. Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

Ok, the first thing you need to do, is install Skyrim Script Extender. This tool will allow mods to add to and change scripts in Skyrim. Just search for it in the steam store.

2. Mod Organizer (MO)

After that, download and install a program called <> Mod Organizer. This program helps to install your mods, organise them is the right order, and allows the use of many tools. This is really a must. Walk through the tutorial.

Spoiler: Explain the tutorial of MO

3. Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEEP)

So now we have the two most important things down. Time for the next MUST! Even if you prefer the vanilla (normal) Skyrim, you must install this mod. The original release of Skyrim contains many, many, many bugs. Some of them even breaking the game. Therefore, install the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.

4. SkyUI

Now it is time to go through a whole list of supporting mods needed for others to work. Most of these will not do anything by themselves, but help others to do so much more. We will start with <> SkyUI. This is a much needed update to the original User Interface (UI) that Skyrim uses. It also adds the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) in ESC menu in the game. This will allow you to change settings of certain mods ingame. But even if you don’t want to use mods, the improvement to the UI is still a really good.

5. HDT Physics Extensions (HDT)

This mod allows for the use of the Havoc’s physics engine of Skyrim for other uses, like bouncing boobies.

6. PapyrusUtil 3.3

No idea what is does, but you need it. It has to do with scripting.

7. JContainers

8. UIExtensions

9. Fuz Ro D-oh

This mods makes lipsync animations for non-voiced dialogue.

10. Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition (CBBE)

So now it is time to install a naked body mod for females. This will determine the shape of the body. There are two options, CBBE and UUNP. I choose for CBBE, hence the manual is for CBBE. I will late include UUNP as well.

11. BodySlide and Outfit Studio

In this tool, you will actually make the bodies and the output will be used in Skyrim.

12. Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS)

Now we have beautiful, nude ladies, we also need handsome, nude studs. That is where this mod is for. It adds schlongs.

13. RaceMenu

This mod will allow you to change your appearance in much more detail, as well as letting in change throughout the game. Including sex!

14. Realistic Ragdolls and Force (Ragdolls)

A mod that, like the name explains, makes the force more realistic.

15. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (XPMSE)

This mods adds a custom skeleton for characters, which is required for all type of animations.

16. Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS)

This tool will let you generate animations for in the game. Make sure you install the FNIS Creature Pack afterwards. The FNIS Spells Add-on is optional.

17. Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework (SL, SSL, SexLab)

This is a framework for almost all adult mods for Skyrim.

18. SexLab Tools

A small mod that gives you more control over animations while they are playing.

19. ZAZ Animation Pack (ZAZ)

This is a large collection of basic sex animations. Needed for almost every mod.

20. Sexlab Aroused Redux (SAR)

A mod that add arousal to the player and NPC’s. Things like an NPC rape is often triggered after a minimal arousal limit.

21. Devious Devices: Assets (DDa)

22. Devious Devices - Integration (DDi)

23. Devious Devices - Expansion (DDe)

24. Devious Devices – Equip

These four mods all add bondage content, as well as the ability to interact with them.

25. SexLab Animation Loader 1.5 (SLAL)

This mods let’s you load more animation packs, so more positions are available.

26. Funnybizness animation pack

An animation pack, needed for one of the following mods.

27. Sexlab defeat (Defeat)

So after this whole long list of supporting mods, finally one that actually does something. This mods will let you rape NPC’s (both after defeating them in battle or without battle), and adds the options of you being raped after being defeated in battle.

28. SexLab Sex Slaves (sex slaves)

I think the title says it all. Also adds some quests and followers.

29. Deviously cursed loot (DCL, cursed loot)

This is the ultimate bondage devices mod, and has LOTS of options. It allows prostitution, punishment for being naked in public, and much, much more. However, if you want a somewhat normal playthrough, you need to edit quite some settings. A suggestion of settings is in the planning.

30. Captured Dreams Shop

This adds a shop where you can buy bondage gear and some other stuff.

Planning to still add the following mods

-          FNIS Sexy Move

-          Bouncing boobs

-          Prison Overhaul

-          Immersive First Person View

-          More nasty critters

Spoiler: List of Abbreviations

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

HDT Physics Extensions (HDT)

Mod Configuration Menu (MCM)

Mod Organizer (MO)

Non Playable Character (NPCs)

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)

UI            User Interface

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEEP)

Spoiler: FAQ

1 I want some more info about mod X

First of all, follow the link to the mod. But below I have a list of all mods in this guide alphabetically.

Mod A:

What does it do:

What requirements does it have:

Which mods depends on this:

Plugin list

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp
dginvestedmagic.esp
lockpickpro.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Jennifer.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp

Mod list 

Spoiler

+Captured Dreams
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+MiasLair V62 BSA
+Labia Exciters for CBBE_NOESP
+Piercings for CBBE
+MIasLairHairPack51
+SexLab Tools v3.0
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+SexLab Animation Loader
+JContainers
+Devious Devices Equip 322
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Assets
+SexLab Defeat
+SexLabAroused V28b
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+UIExtensions
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+RaceMenu
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
-HDT Physics Extensions
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
+Output BodySlide
+SOS
+PapyrusUtil v33
-Open Cities Skyrim
-The Paarthurnax Dilemma
-Run For Your Lives
-Unread Books Glow
-Divine Punishment for Mention of Arrows in the Knee
-BorderSense
-Marriage Mod - To Have And To Hold
-Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse
*Unmanaged: marriagemod - hf
*Unmanaged: marriagemod - alpha v3
*Unmanaged: arrowsmith-dawnguard
-Lakeview Manor Upgrades
-Kill Them Generals
-Automatic Crossbows
+Auto Unequip Ammo
*Unmanaged: brandsheiprisonfix
*Unmanaged: communitycollege
*Unmanaged: daedricpunishmentforsweetrolls
*Unmanaged: essentialfollowersfullpackage
*Unmanaged: freehousebuildinghearthfire