HDT Breast physics not working when shoes equipped!

elcazador

I'm using HDT breast collision and also HDT highheels.

Strangely, the HDT system works fine when both the gloves and boots are removed (a.k.a when only the armor is equipped)

however, when I equip any type of boots or gloves it stops working.

Any advice on why this is happening?? Thanks :smiley:

2 hours ago, elcazador said:

Could you specify which xml file and the locations of hand_nif and feet_nif ??

Please forgive me I'm a noob at this D:

Sometimes the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (the HDT PE default xml) was entered in the Nifs of hands.

If gloves equipped, the hand_Nif is replaced and the HDT effect is gone.

(However, that does not really explain the phenomenon with HDT shoes)

The Nifs are femalehands_1.nif and femalehands_0.nif  in folder Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets .

The Nifs femalefeet_1.nif and femalefeet_0.nif are in the same folder.

The entry is of type: NiStringExtraData
Name: HDT Havok Path
Data: SKSE\Plugins\xxx.xml

• 4 months later...

Had the same issue too. After some testing it turns out (if you're using UUNP like me) hdtFingers.xml was attached to the feet, so if anything was equipped that replaced the feet, like boots, then hdtFingers.xml disappears, and so do the collisions.

To fix this i just attached hdtFingers.xml to femalehead.nif (in the previously mentioned character assets folder) via Nifskope.

Although if you were to equip a helmet that replaces the head, you're probably going to have to figure something else out, like manually attaching hdtFingers.xml to every boot(s) you wanted.

Archived