BDO Ranger Sitaila Armor Retex UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!   I've redone this mod - Version 2 - with what I think are much better textures and 4K normals that highlight them. Brocade seemed like just the right material for a dress fit for a princess. 

NOTE: Some folks are having issues with the BDO Ranger Sitaila armor not displaying on their character.
Install armor first, then download the updated .esp file. All races will now be able to wear this armor.
Say "Yes" to overwrite the old .esp file.

I had changed the shoes from the BDO Ranger Sitaila Armor mod to be used with my Dragon Priestess Retex mod, so why not change the Ranger Sitaila armor as well?  It's funny, the default white armor looks so nice, but looking at the textures is a nightmare!  Oh...Yuk!  Just my opinion.

So here we have the very nice BDO Ranger Sitaila Armor available in both red and blue. Is there anything more pleasing to the eye than a beautiful woman in a tiny, unbuttoned red dress?  Uh...OK, take a new Bugatti or Lambo off the list and no. No there isn't.  And the blue...   Mmmm, so seductive!  If you don't already have this armor, you might want to consider it as it comes with some pretty awesome weapons. A bow (and arrows) and a sword. Sidra dual-wields swords herself making her one tough cookie.  And they thought she was just another pretty face!  Fools, all of 'em!  The head piece has HDT ribbons as well. Very nice touch. And the bow and sword have thingies that glow and change color, as well as her earrings! Oooouuuuu!

I did wind up having to redraw the dress at 2048x2048 and it was a pain, so the original normals are used with this mod. I'll be making / adding new 4K normals shortly. Please note that at the last minute, I decided to add some kind of "texture" to the "flat" fabric and that is shown in the last four (4) screenshots - I didn't want to redo all of them.

My mod places the following texture directories: "Red", "Blue" and "Original Texture" into the BDO Ranger Sitaila Armor's (or whatever you named it) respective directories. Based on your color choice -

- "Textures\Ranger_Sitaila\upperbody"  -  <-- Copy the file from either the "Red" or "Blue" directory into here. I have also included the original texture - use it before you remove my mod.

- "Textures\Ranger_Sitaila\lowerbody"  -  <-- Copy the file from either the "Red" or "Blue" directory into here. I have also included the original texture - use it before you remove my mod.

- "Textures\Ranger_Sitaila\foot"  -  <-- Copy the file from either the "Red" or "Blue" directory into here. I have also included the original texture - use it before you remove my mod.

- "Textures\Ranger_Sitaila\hel"  -  <-- Copy the file from either the "Red" or "Blue" directory into here. I have also included the original texture - use it before you remove my mod.

BDO Ranger Sitaila Armor - both the armor and BodySlide files available at Skyrim Shitty's

Not much more to say, other than I hope everyone enjoys this armor and retex. Any problems, please let me know. Thank you to all the great modders making this fantastic stuff.  You guys continue to push Skyrim over the top of any other game.

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    BDO Ranger Sitaila Armor, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

14 minutes ago, macnchz said:

uh oh... the original file is missing from Pan/Baidu network.  Do you happen to have it?  That would be awesome!  

Thank you for sharing your retextures!!  

Missing?  I'm not sure what you're looking at, but the file is there. I just DL'ed it for grins - 16.5M.

9 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

For some reason the boots don't have texture even after I copied your retexture. It works correctly for the other pieces.

Could you be a little more specific? Which color and did you copy it into the correct directory?  They work fine.

38 minutes ago, c5kev said:

Could you be a little more specific? Which color and did you copy it into the correct directory?  They work fine.

They do work fine, my problem is that I didn't install the original mod, just the bodyslide meshes and textures. After installing the original mod everything is fine.

18 minutes ago, Bobbert6996 said:

They do work fine, my problem is that I didn't install the original mod, just the bodyslide meshes and textures. After installing the original mod everything is fine.

Whew! Glad everything worked out OK. Enjoy!

49 minutes ago, Caenraes said:

The new textures are amazing, especially the blue one. Though I think it would be absolutely perfect if the skirt was a bit shorter.

Thank you, you're too kind. Yeah, I am fond of the blue myself. I think a longer skirt was required since there's no undies.  :smile:    Gets cold in Skyrim ya know.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...