T Pose

Zerentek

Currently playing original Skyrim, and my characters (both genders) are T Posing right from the start.

Load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Akemi2bCosplay.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SassyTeen.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
Toccata.esp
Chaconne.esp
Vivace.esp
Minerva.esp
Rebekah.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Jennifer.esp
Zabibi.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp 

[/spoiler]

FNIS

FNIS Behavior V7.0   12/9/2017 3:19:43 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\SteamLibrary2\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading NSAP Mitos V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading Suke V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4737 animations for 20 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

FNIS with spell addon and creature pack was installed with NMM; everything else was installed with MO. I've been bangin my head against the wall for the past couple of days. I've ran LOOT and FNIS.

1 minute ago, myuhinny said:

Did you run the FNIS generator for users? T-pose is usually a sign that you didn't run it.

Yeah. Didn't give me any errors or anything

FNIS Behavior V7.0   12/9/2017 3:19:43 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\SteamLibrary2\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam) 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading NSAP Mitos V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading Suke V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164 

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ... 

4737 animations for 20 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included. 

4 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

What mod manager are you using? If you are using MO is there anything listed in the conflict section. Have you run LOOT for load order sorting?

I used NMM to install FNIS along with its spell addon and creature pack as I read elsewhere that that was advised for FNIS. Used MO for everything else. I ran LOOT and then after that I ran FNIS.

Not sure what could cause it other then saying to maybe turn a few mods off then run FNIS load game and check and repeat process till you don't have the problem then load the ones back that you just turned off 1 at a time till it returns then you'll know which one is the culprit.

1 hour ago, Zerentek said:

I used NMM to install FNIS along with its spell addon and creature pack as I read elsewhere that that was advised for FNIS. Used MO for everything else. I ran LOOT and then after that I ran FNIS.

You cannot mix NMM and MO installation as you like.

Sexlab should have most if not all of the animations that are in NSAP already in it so NSAP is no longer needed and NSAP was stopped when SLAL became a thing as people could add their animations and make their own SLAL packs. NSAP conflicts because it does the same thing sexlab does. When you have two mods doing the same thing they are going to butt heads with each other and cause problems. 

Back when animations were being made fast NSAP was made to add all of those new animations to the game through NSAP till they were added to sexlab because new animation were not added till a new update was ready so sometimes it tool awhile before the new animations were added and so NSAP was born to be in the in between mod that added all the new ones. But once sexlab caught up and animations were not being produced as fast and the newly discovered SLAL appeared where authors could add their own animations to their own packs NSAP was retired because it was no longer needed anymore.

3 hours ago, myuhinny said:

Must of missed that spot in their post. No wonder your game isn't working right. You can only use one mod manager either pick MO or pick NMM you can't use them together and the reason why people use MO is so that their game folder never gets touched or overwritten because everything that MO installs is installed into a virtual folder.

And what is the difference to NMM's virtual install? Except that the NMM implementation is RELIABLE compared to all the bugs MO has when it comes to dealing with tools like FNIS.

7 hours ago, myuhinny said:

I was talking about them using 2 mod managers at the same time for what was causing them their problems. I don't use MO and the only game I use NMM with is skyrim but it's a older build and it never ever gets updated.

ANd I was only referring to the "people use MO is so that their game folder never gets touched or overwritten". :grin:

If you use NMM VI then the exact same thing applies. So MO is not needed at all for that.

9 hours ago, eolithic said:

am.. but NSAP  need for prelude animation (option in slab) like kissing, maby i wrong.. FunnyBiz or other packs or Slab base have Prelude animations????? i was read on this forum ..somewhere forgot, that NSAP need for Prelude animation.

You can easily use NSAP with SLAL, ZAZ, etc. with FNIS and easily use it in Sexlab.In the game registration, only one point is important: first register NSAP animations and then other mods like SLAL, ZAZ etc.

Reason is, the registration of NSAP resets animations in SexLab.

And of course first install SexLab - in Game .;)

Archived