[mod] [CK2] DiaperLaw

39 minutes ago, Cheeks863 said:

New game, all DLC, and none.

Strange. Everything works on my end. idk whats going on. Perhaps there's a few details that might help me find this problem: Where and when are you starting the game (and have you tried multiple start types)? What character rank at start (I assume king tier, but I want to know if this is because you got there in game). Any adverse game rules, I can't think of any that would cause this, but weird stuff happens.

I hope I can resolve this quickly, and I am sorry for any inconvenience!

On 4/7/2020 at 5:54 AM, Cheeks863 said:

769 ADand I started as a count

Sorry, stuff happened the last couple days. I was looking through the code, and I realized that your problem might me temporary. If you still have the save, let time run for two years while checking to see if the problem resolves itself. If that doesn't work let me know. I would also like to replicate your problem, so I can make the fix more immediate.

I need to know who you started as, and how you got to where you had the laws (i.e did you form a petty kingdom, a full kingdom, did you create an existing title, or use the found a new kingdom intrigue)

23 hours ago, Cheeks863 said:

Okay, I used the shattered world thing and started as a country then became a tribal duchy, never went to full fledged king.

Thank you! I fixed it and uploaded the new file! I tested it a bit, and everything seemed to be fine. Unfortunately, due to CK2 you may have to start a new game, idk, but you shouldn't encounter this bug again.

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the new additions so far. But I see a few issues, namely making baby characters incapable. I'm having trouble producing children. I can't get an heir and uve noticed many of my vassals have gone heirless too. That'll need to be fixed. 

Other than that, more flavor stuff is needed. I suggest making the laws reversible, ive played one game and was outsted from power, only to come to power and not be able to change the usurper dynasties decisions. 

Also expanding upon post end state events and events in general would be good.

With all that, I do like this mods and I looke forward to where you take it in the future!

Yeah I'm having issues getting children. I'm having to use a second mod (Luxuria Fantasia) to produce kids. And vassals aren't having any. I'll try again tomorrow without any extra mods and see if that changes anything.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:05 PM, Cheeks863 said:

Loving the new additions so far. But I see a few issues, namely making baby characters incapable. I'm having trouble producing children. I can't get an heir and uve noticed many of my vassals have gone heirless too. That'll need to be fixed. 

Other than that, more flavor stuff is needed. I suggest making the laws reversible, ive played one game and was outsted from power, only to come to power and not be able to change the usurper dynasties decisions. 

Also expanding upon post end state events and events in general would be good.

With all that, I do like this mods and I looke forward to where you take it in the future!

The solution to that is supposed to be the religions adding concubines. But I may need a fix for before the end state laws get chosen. I'm working on a bug fix right now, it might take a bit as spring has brought about a lot of yard work. but I'll add a decision to "reproduce" with unmarried people with the baby/naked trait to act as a stop-gap.

As for changing the laws, I'll work on it with the next update. There will be factions to go along with it. So, be warned, you'll have to fight too keep things as they are.

Flavor events and other stuff will likely happen last. I am focusing on getting the features of the mod working for right now. But I will be adding some events here and there with each update.

While thatd solve issues for my character would that solve it for my vassals? Thats more worrying because it becomes chaotic with all the titles returning to me and having to hire on new people to take the titles. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 2:31 PM, Cheeks863 said:

While thatd solve issues for my character would that solve it for my vassals? Thats more worrying because it becomes chaotic with all the titles returning to me and having to hire on new people to take the titles. 

titles shouldn't be returning to you constantly. I think I have fixed that bug, and I'm going to be doing a bit of a dive into ck2 code to see if I can't remove incapable from naked and baby and still get the results I want. Also the decision would be open to the ai, so it should fix vassals, but I'll have to test that.

I'm also trying to find the crash on the religions tab if the player selects matriarchy. Idk whats causing it. I keep thinking I've fixed it, but any long play tests I do have it fail, while quick tests show no bug. So things are taking awhile.

The titles returning iirc, was from courtiers whom I had given titles dying heirless. It would consistently happen every year and a half or so.

Also, I dont know if this has been implemented yet but when making a matriarchy, the decisions 'Promote Commander', 'Invite noble to court', and 'Invite Holy Man'. Should switch over to giving you women instead of men. And 'Present Debutante' should give a male courtier. Since the roles have been effectively reversed and the courtiers from the debutante decision usually don't have high enough skills to replace those positions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Events for this mod not firing? My current ruler is 22 years old, and none of the events has fired for her (originally him). Maybe it's a mod conflict? I'm using Tentacle Dreams (and TD Extended), LF, Ala's Body Mod, and some of the Dark World things. He/She did get the diaper trait (everybody seems to get them), but no actual events happened. Am I missing something? Maybe it's the Realm Diaper Rules (Diaper Law High, End State Harem, Power Equality, Sex Both)? If it's that, tell me what the realm laws should be to actually get the content of this mod...

Actually, I did notice that one (just one) of my characters became a bed-wetter. But no event notification or anything. So, what is the point of this mod? Just to see if there were any mod conflicts, I created a new game with all my other mods disabled, and really, aside from getting the diaper trait (and the slight +10 opinion increase with other diapered characters), this mod does nothing. I see a lot of potential, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

If you are NOT a kingdom (petty kingdom. chiefdom) and select the matriarchy power law. the game WILL CRASH if you select the religions tab AFTER selecting an end state law. I have no idea how to fix this, but will work on it.

Actually, for me it crashes whenever I try to look at the religion tab period. No crash notification, just an immediate crash to desktop.