10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You'd be better off dropping WW & Nisa's WP and just run DD for your sex mod as it's less demanding on resources.

unfortunately the new DD is a bit finicky for some reason as it keeps spamming with messages  "No Sim Detected for the Animation" when using it. still trying to figure that thing since it was the successor to KW, 

7 hours ago, Psydeffexclone said:

and it turns out the problems are in the two folders that i had mentioned. my guess is that it's the Objects for the WW.

which is causing this problem. since everything else is up to date except for the WW objects.

It helps to narrow things down more by installing all your cc like makeup, hairstyles, shoes, jewelry, build buy objects, etc., into their own category folders.

Example:

Mods/CC Makeup

Mods/CC Hairstyles

Mods/CC Shoes

Mods/CC Skin Overlays Non-Default

Mods/MCCC

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

Mods/Wicked Objects and Toys

etc.

Now you have more separate folders to remove for testing.

Just a Heads up! i managed to fix the Endless Loading screen now. it turns out it was both the BD and DD mods who were causing it to load longer. than usual as well as what's causing my sims to crash when i try to build some walls. it was also causing some serious Input lag's when both where installed.

unfortunately WW's Command "WW.Fix" will freeze the game completely dont know if anyone has that problem but it's just a minor problem.

19 minutes ago, Psydeffexclone said:

Just a Heads up! i managed to fix the Endless Loading screen now. it turns out it was both the BD and DD mods who were causing it to load longer. than usual as well as what's causing my sims to crash when i try to build some walls. it was also causing some serious Input lag's when both where installed.

unfortunately WW's Command "WW.Fix" will freeze the game completely dont know if anyone has that problem but it's just a minor problem.

As I mentioned before the only way to test a single mod is to test it alone with no other mods installed.

This is what Discord Support will tell you along with many pros and mod authors.

Trying to use 2 mods of the same type, like sex mods, together is just wasting your time and ours.

Do you imagine TURBODRIVER tests WW with DD installed to make sure they work together?

Fat Chance.

Pick one or the other.

Other small BS mods can also conflict with others.

Choose the main mods you want most and can't live without.

I use WW so it's always #1 priority so any other mods that conflict are gone like yesterdays news.

I won't play Sims without MCCC, NPCC, or SCAM either along with a few others.

28 minutes ago, Psydeffexclone said:

Works fine for me.

Going by the history of this thread, I'm not surprised that simple functions aren't working properly for you.

9 hours ago, BatDood said:

Going by the history of this thread, I'm not surprised that simple functions aren't working properly for you.

Input command's where working smoothly before i updated TS4 and WW. before it's just those two i mentioned that where causing it.

anyway thanks for the help in fixing this problem. since i was about to uninstall TS4 until i got rid of those 2 mods. it's a shame though since they used to work well with WW.