The EC Open Chat

Hannahavok

dicks
boobs
butts

...but really, I'd like to see any and all content.  A place where people can post their futas without having to advertise their blogs/websites in order to get views.  I even think photomanips and captions would be great here.  

Actually, I do have a subject I'd like to hear opinions on:  editing screenshots.

Does anyone here have a preference if they like edited or un-edited screenshots?  A purist might like seeing the originals, but the lack of vertices in the still-great UNP schlong leaves me wanting to open photoshop and blur close-shots of schlongs so they don't look so blocky.

Here's an example, where it takes about 90 seconds in photoshop to blur Jessie's tip:

Spoiler

Before

enb_2017_10_28_12_37_50_73_result.jpg

After

enb_2017_10_28_12_37_50_73_result_EDIT.j

2 hours ago, Hannahavok said:

Hey, I thought an open chat thread for us to just talk about stuff would be nice to have.

To kick things off, hey, how are you guys? What do you hope to see here?

I'm fine, thx. Inspirations and Ideas for clothes/armors, nice Girls with their little BIG surprises and likeminded Users. :blush:

So I've gone ahead and posted a few other General threads in the categories (minus the MMOs one because I honestly don't know what Kathonica is planning for that one, so I'll leave it to them.) Feel free to use them as intended, I hope we can get a lot of content going quickly!

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday i've seen From dusk til dawn again and me was a bit bored. I took the Cheech Marin Sequence and change his monolog to a Futa version.

I think, this represents this Club very good (even if not meant seriously) 

:cool:

Spoiler

All right, Futa, Futa, Futa! Come on in Futa lovers! Here at the Schlongy Whirler we're blow Futadicks in double size! Give us an offer on our vast selection of Futa, this is a Futa blow out! All right, we got white Futa, black Futa, Imperial Futa, elvish Futa, we got hot Futa, cold Futa, we got hard Futa, we got smelly Futa, we got hairy Futa, bloody Futa, we got jerkin' Futa, we got silk Futa, velvet Futa, Naugahyde Futa, we even got horsecock Futa, Caninecock Futa, Succubi Futa! Come on, you want Futacocks, come on in, Futa lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, Futa lovers!
Attention Dickgirl shoppers! Take advantage of our Septim Futa sale! If you buy one piece of Futa at the regular price, you get another piece of Futa of equal or lesser value for only a Septim! Try and beat Dickgirlz for a Setim! If you can find cheaper hard Futacock anywhere, SUCK IT!

• 4 weeks later...

Sup you guys, I would just like to ask if anyone is interested in futas being cum inflated or impregnated by a dominant male. I say this because it seems to me that I am the only one who likes that type of stuff. Let me know if that's not the case.

And I would also like to ask if using an ENB is the only way to get my screens looking good.

Thanks.

Greetings Ducturlove. A good look of a Game is in my opinion always in the eye of the beholder. You must like your Screenshots (at least that applies to me) When you Like Futa on Male then show us your Images. I Think there are more people who like this too, as you're thinking. Many of us like the Futa on Female style - it have a lesbian look.

15 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Greetings Ducturlove. A good look of a Game is in my opinion always in the eye of the beholder. You must like your Screenshots (at least that applies to me) When you Like Futa on Male then show us your Images. I Think there are more people who like this too, as you're thinking. Many of us like the Futa on Female style - it have a lesbian look.

Ok no problem, I have tons of in game material to share.

20171221153854_1.jpg

20171221153857_1.jpg

20171221153903_1.jpg

20171221153905_1.jpg

20171221153917_1.jpg

First and fore most you can post whatever you want in the fitting threads, if it's content you think most people object to, put it in spoilers, no harm done.

Personaly futa/male content is nice, though I'm personally not a fan of inflation at all, but go ahead and post whatever, someone is going to like it!

5 hours ago, Hannahavok said:

First and fore most you can post whatever you want in the fitting threads, if it's content you think most people object to, put it in spoilers, no harm done.

Personaly futa/male content is nice, though I'm personally not a fan of inflation at all, but go ahead and post whatever, someone is going to like it!

Will do miss. I wasn't complaining just making an observation, that's all. 

Archived