Fill Skyrim With Ties Up Ladies?

I've found a few mods that create areas with intractable bondage furniture, or the ability to place your own with bit of elbow grease, but I'm looking more for easy eye-candy, rather than a way to tie my OWN character up in creative ways!  Are there good mods that add areas stock full of bondage locations with gals already pre-bound, or easy ways to attach them to it?  All the better if you can change their outfits!  I want Skyrim filled with ladies tied up in various, creative ways, either butt naked or in sexy outfits.  A world-sized alteration would be pretty cool, but I'm willing to restrict myself to just a few select locations, provided there is at the very least a decent way to fill them with NPCs rather than the player character.  Customizability, like the ability to pick what a locked up person looks like or what they are wearing, would be pretty sweet too.....but that might be asking for a bit much.  Let's turn Skyrim into a BDSM wonderland!  If accomplishing this requires a host of mods working together, that's fine, but I'd love it if someone could list what we'd need to get something like this going in our playthrough!

P.S.  The more complex mods that force you to heavily edit Skyrim on your own are a no-go, as I kinda suck at that.  A bit of in-game footwork would be fine though, like needing to catch your own slaves to place in the pre-existing locations.

Archived