Creation kit crash and lighting/terxture issue

bigglebojiggle

Ok, I really only have one true "issue" and the other is not terribly important as well as a recommendation..

Anyway, I've been trying to use creation kit but it keeps crashing as it is initializing archives. I've tried to find some information but Im not really getting anything, so I'm hoping somebody has some suggestions or ideas on the cause/solutions. This happens running the program from the root folder as well as from MO.

My other small issue is related to lighting'textures. The lighting is basically having some vegetation show up as extra bright, its noticeable during the day as well as at night. The only lighting mod I'm using is Enhanced Lights and FX, mixed with PureVision ENB (but I noticed it with Project ENB, Seasons of Skyrim, and RealVision). I don't think SMIM or Grass on Steroids is issue (definitely not SMIM), but I havent usedGrass on Steroids yet but I don't think its the issue.

Anyhoo, those are my two issues./ I was also wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a texture mod/replacer for dungeon wood floors, they look really odd to me20171114225924_1.thumb.jpg.dad00820e99c98348463d7c2e90121c2.jpg20171115181242_1.thumb.jpg.01c32a77d598e49560c220a5884f40e6.jpg

Anyway, thanks in advance for any ideas and suggestions

You're likely missing an archive or you haven't validated dawnguard, hearthfire or dragonborn archives.

bright

fucked up object/vegetation enb specular settings or fucked up specular map on the texture itself, or fucked up attribute flag on the nif.

On 11/16/2017 at 11:51 PM, myuhinny said:

Have you had the CK installed on your computer long? Usually when I start having problems with the CK is that it has been installed for awhile and that something messed it up but uninstalling it and then reinstalling it back fixed it.

I have actually, I was afraid to tell it to uninstall because I heard it would uninstall the entire game (though I guess I could move the game to a different folder real quick).

On 11/17/2017 at 12:47 AM, 27X said:

You're likely missing an archive or you haven't validated dawnguard, hearthfire or dragonborn archives.

fucked up object/vegetation enb specular settings or fucked up specular map on the texture itself, or fucked up attribute flag on the nif.

Is there a way to tell what archive is the issue? Also, the object vegetation specular issue is probably due to PureVision then, thanks for giving me an idea on how to work on fixing it

Archived