Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Hey guys,

I've been playing VV almost every night without issue, but tonight I opened the launcher and it shows this message and won't let me click the buttons or start the game. The pink tick opens a browser tab with the main page of the website.

It usually lets me open the game first, and then says "Error 5000" if it's under maintenance, I've not seen this issue before.

Could someone please let me know what this says?

I'll try again within 12 hours to see what happens and let you know.

1ddddd.JPG

Just now, SkyrimD said:

Hey guys,

I've been playing VV almost every night without issue, but tonight I opened the launcher and it shows this message and won't let me click the buttons or start the game. The pink tick opens a browser tab with the main page of the website.

It usually lets me open the game first, and then says "Error 5000" if it's under maintenance, I've not seen this issue before.

Maintenance

On 11/21/2018 at 9:02 AM, avenger54 said:

Added the ability to switch facial expressions on the fly. Didn't test everything so some glitches and bugs are possible. 

exp.thumb.jpg.3bacba6afeb347f5d8f8f2df099a66c9.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!0YlAnQCa!sFb0a0Wmt2Nn2NcIV50QcmagPWeRkZWDADP-7d-U4FI

facial_expressions_beta.rar

update: if you have problems getting mod working, try this patch, it may help

https://mega.nz/#!dV8jhCLC!KCNwG0RD0r5ox0GLhcIzTlemczCyo3-t1AnmdyoASS0

Where do I put these files in my mod directory? Do they go in their own folder or inside of skins? 

13 hours ago, SkyrimD said:

Hey guys,

1ddddd.JPG

It is in maintenance for a long time since 0:00 today. It was scheduled to close at 16:00, but it was extended.
4 minutes ago, KlausLegend said:

We'll have to look at non-nude beautiful 3D girls for a while, such a terrible fate.

Indeed! Maybe I will wait with playing until Ausgeek fixed it xD

I can still go through the searching process with 3dmigoto, but I cant do frame-analysis. Need to wait for a new release of 3dmigoto

8 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Well, this means the game is dead now

Just kidding. 3dmigoto is still running, so its probably solveable

Oh come on, plz don´t make such jokes ?

So you´re hopeful yet?

And btw, is there a tutorial (for real noobs) on how to mod swimsuits ? I would like to give something back to the community, but have NO IDEA how this modding works.

Supposed of course that modding will work again...

Just now, KuroKaze78 said:

All is not lost, seems like just all the shaders changed. So mainly its going to be fixing the d3dx.ini and some of the specific mods that target shaders.

As a quick stopgap, to get the CostumeCustomizer mod back working (mostly) Add the following to the d3dx.ini, I'm still not at home and on crappy connection so I won't be doing any full thorough fixes until i get back early next week. Most of my notes are on my desktop as well otherwise i could probably point to what the old shader entry was and update the hash for it w/o making a new entry, for now they are just new entries. This covers the standard solid shader, the main skin shader 

; Simple Solid clothing Shader

[ShaderOverrideClothesPS001]
hash=0f90e32cbda59134
run = CommandListClothes

; Simple translucent clothing shader
[ShaderOverrideClothesPS002]
hash=8ab8b0dcca924945
run = CommandListClothes

; Simple skin shader

[ShaderOverrideSkinPSv2]
hash = c9c16fe9dc6a87a2
run = CommandListSkin

; Simple Fingernail shader

[ShaderOverrideFingernailsPSv2]
hash = 9fec56dfe369a768
run = CommandListFingernailsEyes 

Oh yes my friend !

That helped a LOT !

Thanks thanks thanks

13 minutes ago, KuroKaze78 said:

All is not lost, seems like just all the shaders changed. So mainly its going to be fixing the d3dx.ini and some of the specific mods that target shaders.

As a quick stopgap, to get the CostumeCustomizer mod back working (mostly) Add the following to the d3dx.ini, I'm still not at home and on crappy connection so I won't be doing any full thorough fixes until i get back early next week. Most of my notes are on my desktop as well otherwise i could probably point to what the old shader entry was and update the hash for it w/o making a new entry, for now they are just new entries. This covers the standard solid clothing shader, one of the common translucent clothing shaders, the main skin shader, and one of the fingernail shaders. Likely nearly all of them have changed due to the new posing mod which probably changed some global shader inputs. I'm not familiar with the original demist shader was before the replacements to get the shower scene back to the modified version, so if anyone knows what modifications were made to that shader and it's original contents that would help fixing that one again.

hash=0f90e32cbda59134
run = CommandListClothes

hash=8ab8b0dcca924945
run = CommandListClothes

; Simple skin shader

[ShaderOverrideSkinPSv2]
hash = c9c16fe9dc6a87a2
run = CommandListSkin

hash = 9fec56dfe369a768

Add the following where?.. in the file copy/paste on what line?..

Inntteerreestting dot, dash..

9 minutes ago, KuroKaze78 said:

As a quick stopgap, to get the CostumeCustomizer mod back working (mostly) Add the following to the d3dx.ini, I'm still not at home and on crappy connection so I won't be doing any full thorough fixes until i get back early next week. Most of my notes are on my desktop as well otherwise i could probably point to what the old shader entry was and update the hash for it w/o making a new entry, for now they are just new entries. This covers the standard solid clothing shader, one of the common translucent clothing shaders, the main skin shader, and one of the fingernail shaders. Likely nearly all of them have changed due to the new posing mod which probably changed some global shader inputs. I'm not familiar with the original demist shader was before the replacements to get the shower scene back to the modified version, so if anyone knows what modifications were made to that shader and it's original contents that would help fixing that one again.

hash=0f90e32cbda59134
run = CommandListClothes

hash=8ab8b0dcca924945
run = CommandListClothes

; Simple skin shader

[ShaderOverrideSkinPSv2]
hash = c9c16fe9dc6a87a2
run = CommandListSkin

hash = 9fec56dfe369a768

Mod is working!

Thanks a lot!

DOAX-VenusVacation_181206_224140.thumb.jpg.858c7c66ff01c9058c905f11866eafcc.jpg

Ya, effectively all 20+ shader hashes need to be updated with their new hash. The Burst PS are the most annoying to nail down since some are only used during BURST and you can't really pause during that time to check what the hashes are. Also, any custom pixel shaders may need to be re-modified from the new original PS as well.