Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

New player here, and I finally unlocked my first softening oil from the pool hopping event, but to my disappointment it seems these pool hopping oils specifically don't alter breast or butt jiggle at all. There wouldn't happen to be a mod to let us manually adjust breast & butt jiggle and deformation, would there? I'm not sure if I can wait for whenever the next actual beauty event with lotions, gels and oils will be. :(

On 12/7/2023 at 3:42 AM, insane_banana1 said:

i can cycle through the textures but it only does hairy and shaved, i dont see any of the other options changing, isnt it supposed to be open or closed and whatnot? it only changes the hair and thats it. i dont think it even has the full texture down there too. im using orchid on nyotengu.

image_2023-12-06_134125015.png

Look at the mod page, Compatibility section.

On 12/29/2023 at 10:43 AM, VonRaschke said:

New player here, and I finally unlocked my first softening oil from the pool hopping event, but to my disappointment it seems these pool hopping oils specifically don't alter breast or butt jiggle at all. There wouldn't happen to be a mod to let us manually adjust breast & butt jiggle and deformation, would there? I'm not sure if I can wait for whenever the next actual beauty event with lotions, gels and oils will be. :(

I also need an answer to this. Anyone?

On 4/14/2018 at 8:37 PM, ausgeek said:

i followed this post   

of downloading mod  but i dont know why it allways shows up these message about  the skin wouldnt crash and the basic features of the mod is working but only the skin not loaded  what should i do or did wrongScreenshot-2024-01-05-165516.pngScreenshot-2024-01-05-165854.png

I've tried to mod my Steam version of the game, but had no success. Am I doing something wrong?

3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3.7z: Extracted to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation. I get that new overlay with F1 (help), F2 (mods on/off), F10 (reload mods) and so on.

DOAXVV Modpack v10.7z: Extracted all the mods to the mods folder.

I don't have "White Lace", but "Loquat" is supposed to be modded, but it looks just like before. The towels in the hot spring are still there. And the gacha scene looks like before (no removed blur/mist).

No success with "Nude_MOD_4K.zip" and "Square Bikini Nude_v2.0.1[mono1214][HI-METAL].zip" either...

EDIT: I think my "d3dx.ini" was too old, it's working now.

Edited by xrxx
On 1/6/2024 at 1:05 AM, two31 said:

Is there a mod for Otsumami_Shrimp that has no pants?

It is one that can pull stockings without pants.

Are you running the current version? Had this in the last, the update fixed it.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:21 AM, avenger54 said:

Facials Expressions v3.4

Nagisa is back with new expressions! Huge thanks to Ghost-writer  who made this possible.

DOAX-VenusVacation_191026_214849.jpg.af22d8c076790eb0f6cf199f29d14f2e.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!pNlHyYgD!tjDrrRYxyIlsEJeuqipPgHoCttKrCxnuk7mygAgzDLQ

Also an updated version of real time expressions for Ghost-writer 's vibrator mod. Now includes Nagisa and a special option to change her ahegao animation between two types, switches by ALT+I.

ahegao.jpg.f196f6343dbc899d03c67d90e0664c04.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!5c1DUK7Y!-R7a4oeFmaXnNQb9JGoJ7X8xY4n34llvxD4WsBRXJVI

That link is broken bro pls give me again.

DoAmods Reddit is up and running again, discord is being made. We need more moderators. Reddit is mainly for Mod showcases and mod searches. Discord in the future is for new mod release notifications, mod searches, SFW Mod showcases, NSFW mod showcases and NSFW art showcases.

This is for DoAXVV not just DoA5 and 6.

https://www.reddit.com/r/doamods/

image.png.fa2fd8b60cbd1706e6205fb80c2e25ea.png

Edited by perfectdark023