Error 510 while trying to save my game

Pitchers

Hi! First of all, sorry my English, I'm from Spain.

I updated my game to Cats&Dogs, so I updated a lot of mods, including the WickedWhims mod to the latest version. I can load my save, but I can't save it because it gives me a 510 error. I tried a lot of things and I discovered:

- I can save the game in other savegames (made for testing)

- I can save my main savegame in "Manage Worlds" mode, but can't while playing with my sims

- I can't save in any househould

When trying to save, it gives me a LastException.txt message and 510 error.

LASTEXCEPTION.TXT : https://pastebin.com...in.com/qGRPqAFG

Thanks for advance! <3

hola, Pitchers,

¿cómo estás?

error 510 is the result of a broken Mod, as you can read in this article from EA's The Sims 4 forum.

40 minutes ago, Pitchers said:

Hi! First of all, sorry my English, I'm from Spain.

I updated my game to Cats&Dogs, so I updated a lot of mods, including the WickedWhims mod to the latest version. I can load my save, but I can't save it because it gives me a 510 error. I tried a lot of things and I discovered:

- I can save the game in other savegames (made for testing)

- I can save my main savegame in "Manage Worlds" mode, but can't while playing with my sims

- I can't save in any househould

When trying to save, it gives me a LastException.txt message and 510 error.

LASTEXCEPTION.TXT : https://pastebin.com...in.com/qGRPqAFG

Thanks for advance! <3

even though you've already updated most of your Mods, at least one of them is outdated — the one giving you this "headache.""

good luck, compa!

On 12/11/2017 at 10:03 PM, TomatoEddie said:

hola, Pitchers,

¿cómo estás?

error 510 is the result of a broken Mod, as you can read in this article from EA's The Sims 4 forum.

even though you've already updated most of your Mods, at least one of them is outdated — the one giving you this "headache.""

good luck, compa!

¡Hola amigo! First of all, gracias ;)

I have solved the issue after been checking one by one all my mods. The issue was created by Neia Careers mods (Biology, Education, Law...). There is a new update of this mods that solves that!

¡Que tengas buen día!

Archived