[SIMS 4] 'Champagne Poppin' Stripper Pole Animations By BlackCinema

BlackCinema

Is pose player still actual since WickedWhims appeared?? WW animations dominate.

Thanks for sharing BlackCinema!

Heard about your stuff and looking forward to using it :D

@Wild!

I completely understand what you're trying to say but try look at it this way....

Posepack animations like this enhances the Wicked Whims and not a bad thing at all :)

In a club (or dungeon) scenario, pole and cage dancers, people locked in devices etc can be assigned using the pose player, this works for NPC's too and these sims will be un-effected by reactions, privacy, jealousy etc. It probably takes the strain off a little too...

This way, the player Sims are each free to each take a WW action, potentially inviting more NPC's, for big orgy or strip club scenes!

Lots of people are making poses to use alongside Wickedwhims animations too for picture and storytelling purposes and this is a great addition :)

Great animations. I ♥ them ! :heart:

Thank you so much, i am very happy that you like them.

Don't worry about these not being for WW. The animations are incredible. But if you are considering to create animations for WW these would be excellent to tease sims. ;)  Your work is amazing! Thank you.   :) 

EDIT: Nevermind, I found your Tumblr. 

Thanks so much, i did research to add them to WW but i have a mac computer and i don't think its compatible with S4PE.

Why is this on here if it's a pose pack? 

Because it can be, this is my first creation upload  to loverslab i'd appreciate if you show respect. There was a loverslab with poses and animation packs before wicked whims so slow your roll.

In no way did I disrespect you other than asking a simple question. 

Hey cinema not many people know your work but i do, We are happy that you are here in loverslab and i'm glad that you are putting your works here we are always here to help and giving you tips any time  :)

P.S: about your butt/back slider it needs an update fix for the new patched game i recommend to update it when Pets patch comes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived