On 10/17/2021 at 2:18 PM, Kargrin said:

It's here baby:

Reveal hidden contents

20211017165911_1.jpg.9fe069e4beb1a9d719465e83fc5fa8d3.jpg
20211017165944_1.jpg.02ae834880f25538fa83b7a118c4cab0.jpg

20211017165821_1.jpg.4c664cd62e0c849b7b1e86ea582b092c.jpg

CammikaREedition.rar 86.72 MB · 63 downloads

Sgould have a new start: Wasteland Survivors,Pieces sold in the ninja shops/armor king and a Research.

Also a ps: Machine translated:

もしあなたが "jonijonikenshi"で、これを読んでいたら、あなたのキャラクターに使われているmodsを教えてもらえませんか?私にメッセージを送ってください。ありがとうございました。?

image.png.21cc7352e1b6ead41692eddcbbba562d.png

What hair mod is that?

Also, as a side thing, I've noticed that Yet Another Kenshi Nude mod on Steam provides the best available breast form for the character, but its main flaw is the lack of detail on diffuse textures. Somebody should try and combine that mod with the other ones.

On 10/24/2021 at 6:31 PM, firelad said:

Also, as a side thing, I've noticed that Yet Another Kenshi Nude mod on Steam provides the best available breast form for the character, but its main flaw is the lack of detail on diffuse textures. Somebody should try and combine that mod with the other ones.

Were you able to fix the missing arms problem when using that mod? If so, could you tell me how you fixed it please?

Would anyone know how to correctly add genders to the skeleton races? As, I'm running into an issue where after going through the FCS and making them into single gender:false (plus copying all of the male settings over to the new female options i.e. mesh, skins etc.) the male option in game works correctly with all of the animations etc. but when set to female the right arm breaks like below.

image.thumb.png.47f5953a49eb8c8462f5e074aadefdf7.png

So I assume that it's being directed to use the stock female "skeleton" (...\Kenshi\data\character\meshes\female_skeleton) that is used for animations of the female human/shek but it's causing a conflict due to the body mesh being made for the male body "skeleton" (...\Kenshi\data\character\meshes\male_skeleton).  

Is there an option to change the skeleton of an individual race (I did see in the global settings an option for skeleton but it was for marked as no longer being used, plus it would have been for all rather than a single race) or is it impossible without rebuilding the entire mesh to suit the female skeleon? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm making a translation for @jonijonikenshi on twitter for myself, then I'm going to ask him for permissions to publish it here though I have no idea on how to put the translated parts into a mod. Anyone help? I have the .mo file and the .po file of the translations

3 hours ago, Entoco said:

Hey guys I'm making a translation for @jonijonikenshi on twitter for myself, then I'm going to ask him for permissions to publish it here though I have no idea on how to put the translated parts into a mod. Anyone help? I have the .mo file and the .po file of the translations

You can basically open the mod and translate the modifications inside (check the changes tab in the mod kit)

Just a random thing, anyone thought of making nipple piercings? Something like a belt slot item, in my current RP I am playing a bit of a slaver & I think it would be interesting to add nipple piercings as a mark of my chars slaves. A selection of different piercings like bars, hoops, semi hoops & hooks would be very interesting. If anyone could make it happen I would be over the moon :D I would do it myself but I don't know how to make meshes :( I am a noob to modelling, I know my way around textures but making 3d things eludes me.