[Update 9-25-12] Futa Equippable

• 2 weeks later...

mediafire link broken... 

mediafire says:

Invalid or Deleted File.  

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

mediafire link broken... 

mediafire says:

Invalid or Deleted File.  

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Sorry, but mediafire just blocked this file from sharing (got some warning on my account as well). If anyone else still has a copy of the file, feel free to upload it wherever you like (baidu seems fine) and share. All I ask is that you give proper credit to otmotm since most of the work is his; all I did was simplify it in the CK.

This mod is close to being completely outdated anyhow as someone is supposedly working on a futa version of SoS.

i can not seem to add the futa option to my character through the console command so can someone help me? what do i type?

thanks

smurfee

It's an item you can add to you inventory. Type: help futa

It should appear and then you can type: player.additem codenumber 1

Then you simply wear it.

Hello, may I ask what texture pack and ENB you are using for the bodies ? They look amazing.

Thanks ! 

Those are some pretty old shots, so let me see if I can remember.

The ENB was Seasons of Skyrim, but I'm now using Project ENB Cinematic (same author as Seasons).

The textures for the white haired elf was navetsea and fitness body for navetsea's textures. The rest were vanilla UNP I believe. Perhaps the lighting enhanced the look of the textures, though I was always quite happy with even the vanilla UNP textures.

Anyway, hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, may I ask what texture pack and ENB you are using for the bodies ? They look amazing.

Thanks ! 

Those are some pretty old shots, so let me see if I can remember.

The ENB was Seasons of Skyrim, but I'm now using Project ENB Cinematic (same author as Seasons).

The textures for the white haired elf was navetsea and fitness body for navetsea's textures. The rest were vanilla UNP I believe. Perhaps the lighting enhanced the look of the textures, though I was always quite happy with even the vanilla UNP textures.

Anyway, hope that helps!

I just got Skyrim during the Steam Summer Sale and was curious to try out your mod!

I'm new to modding and was wondering how I went about installing this. Is there any prerequisites?

• 2 weeks later...

still waiting on a version that has:

futa without balls 100

futa without balls 100 bukake

really want my character to be 0 weight have a huge wiener without balls so she can shred some guys ass.

is that too much to ask for? :D

You can use SexLab and with this mod installed, you can set up the options to have it come out when you have sex. Or you can just wear it while using a sex mod, just make sure it doesn't unequipt the cock.

I've set sexlab to not unequip anything, but it still unequips and deletes the equipped futa.

How do I set it up to keep wearing the futa?

Thanks!

check strapon list, rebuild it and delete your futa from list, it gets unequipped as a strapon

Right but i want them to use it even when they're in the "female" position.

Uncheck all the 52 slots for females and it should stay equipt

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...