[Update 9-25-12] Futa Equippable

Heh, wish I knew how to do anything but I only get so far. And any cracks I've made at 3D editing has left me rage quitting because I either can't handle the 2D depth perception. I think something in the right place and when I change visual angles I see I'm horribly off on another axis.

That or I find a 3D editors controls aggrivatingly tedious with like inverted controls and have to hit a serious of hotkeys or dig through long file lists just to change between simple tasks like axis slide, rotate, resize.

My other problem is I can't draw/color to save my life. Even my stick figures look like they should be put out of their misuery.

freakin awesome mayatola. the futanairum mod is awesome but ive been waiting for it to be able to work with custom races. thank you so much and keep up the great work it still amazes me how good your screenshots look.

Hehe, glad you're enjoying, and thanks :)

Are you adding a number to the end?

help futa 4

yes but nothing seems to happen when I do

I think that means it's not installed properly or it should show up in console. Try setting the mod to load last in your load order and try again or maybe clean save first then install.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard you guys like futa

skyrimfuta.jpg

Sweet Jesus!

How did you get it to match the skin color? I see in some of your screenshots it's lighter while in others it's darker' date=' matching the player's skin. When I equip it it's always the default vein-y texture, doesn't match my skin at all.

[/quote']

Should be automatic as you equip it. Could you post a screen?

Which mods are you using for your screenshots?

Using FNIS Spells and doing the rest by hand (console commands). Assuming that's what you mean or you asking about anything else?

Some screens I took using a new ENB (Seasons of Skyrim). Not as much of a party as the previous screens' date=' but I was just checking out my latest followers.

I have made an equippable futa penis!

Why?

attachment.php?aid=14367

attachment.php?aid=14368

:(

attachment.php?aid=14369

What else can we do with it?

attachment.php?aid=14370

attachment.php?aid=14371

attachment.php?aid=14372

Femdom!

attachment.php?aid=14373

attachment.php?aid=14374

attachment.php?aid=14375

attachment.php?aid=14376

attachment.php?aid=14377

And some more 3 way courtesy of ZaZ slave posts

attachment.php?aid=14378

attachment.php?aid=14379

Smart futa will also match your size and skin color! Rejoice!

attachment.php?aid=14390

Special Request!

I'm looking for someone to create a bukkake texture for the futa penis. I already have a placeholder item in the CK' date=' but I need someone to help me create the texture. You can simply modify it from the files included in the mod. If you can do this for me, please get it to me and I will update this to the delight of us all.

Credits: otmotm for all of the assets used in this file, mayatola for putting them together in the CK

Usage: You are not to distribute this file anywhere else. This is for the LL community only. While it wasn't hard to do, and otmotm allows open access to his mod as long as he is credited, I still don't want this file to be distributed anywhere else. If someone wants it, they can sign up and register like the rest of us.

Why an equippable futa penis? Please refer to the first 3 screens. Okay, so I get it from the hentai Bible Black. If you haven't seen it, check it out. That's why you may have seen lots of demonic futa in many of my previous screens. Also, while Futanarium is already available, it doesn't work with non vanilla races like Temptress, Lunari, etc. This mod will as you may have noticed in a few screens.

What's in this silly file:

equippable futa penis (slot 48)

equippable lace accessory (black and white versions, slot 49)

equippable bandaid (slot 48 and 49 - removes the penis and lace accessory if equipped)

Oh yeah, and some screens I made, hope you enjoy.

This file and its contents will only work with the humanoid races.

Please do not ask me to change slots if this conflicts with some of your favorite items, such as stockings (like the stockings from Gatti 14 Yumiko which I tried myself). I don't know how to make them work if you change slots (it only works with the slots I mentioned, if you reassign them in the CK, they will not show up).

To get the futa items, simply type help futa in the console, then player.additem XXXXX # where XXXX is the item code and # is the amount you want in your inventory.

Thanks for downloading and taking the time to read this, and thanks to otmotm for allowing open access to this mod. Also, if you like this mod, please go check out the original Futanarium, download and endorse, even if you don't plan on installing it.

Thanks everyone, and hope you all enjoy!

-mayatola

I have a request, would it be possible to add a "balls" slider to the bodyslide?

How did you get it to match the skin color? I see in some of your screenshots it's lighter while in others it's darker' date=' matching the player's skin. When I equip it it's always the default vein-y texture, doesn't match my skin at all.

[/quote']

Should be automatic as you equip it. Could you post a screen?

http://i.imgur.com/N7B1t.png

Doesn't match skin color at all. Also the color of the penis doesn't change as I change character skin color. For example if I change my character (Nord)'s skin green or something, it still stays as that color.