[Update 9-25-12] Futa Equippable

Yeah, that might be a good call. If one hasn't surfaced once I start working agian I think I'll comission a modeller I know from SL to make me some Skyrim dongs. :) (and everyone else of course)

Yeah,

that might be a good call. If one hasn't surfaced once I start working

agian I think I'll comission a modeller I know from SL to make me some

Skyrim dongs. :) (and everyone else of course)

Let me know how this goes. I play SL myself and have thought about doing the same.

I made a Request post and got a mod, buuuut the textures are a little dark, and I don't like the pubic hair. Also there is a transparency issue with the flaccid genitals. Here's the post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13681-req-realistic-mtf-equippable-tg-mod/

I have started kind of working on this mod, I got rid of the pubic hair, I made the texture a bit brighter to fit my body mod. The only issue I can't seem to address is the transparency issue, though I know which file is causing the trouble. It's one of the files with "msn" in it. Not sure of the exact name. A friend of mine said he would look into doing a more stable mod like the one that posted in response to my request, but he has his hands full atm. But he said once he gets the time it shouldn't be too hard. So we'll see with that. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so how do I "give" a npc the dick?  I went to the console and made a dick and "traded" it to a female npc and well how would they equip it?  Do they have to be a follower?  To me I thought it would be as easy as casting Trans race other spell from Futanarium on some npc but that just mess's up the npc body by removing the jiggly assests of CHSBHC.

Yes open the console type help futa and the item codes will appear.  Its different for everyone so after you see one you like just type player.additem "penis type code" 1 or however many you want.  Make sure not to add quote marks.  Also if that doesn't work then you will have to manually open the rar file and actually have to move the 2 futa files to their respective spots one being meshes and the other textures.  Nobody here even commented on that since I guess Win8 doesn't want to help do that.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my bad English.

I have problems to do the mod work, I installed 4 times skyrim from 0, and with the new Skyrim installation, i copy the files into data, or use the mod installer.

When I open the game, and write in console help futa 4, doesn't appears any code.

I have Windows 8, can this be the reason?

Just the game doesn't recognices the mod.

PD: I'm very noobie in skyrim moding, so I just copy the mod folder into the game folder, I need to do anything else?

Thanks in advance, and Thanks for the mod too =)

• 3 weeks later...

Never really commented on this, but..

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Anyways, no gripes about it, works perfectly. One little caveat though, Mayatola (if you're reading this, or anyone else interested), could you possibly make a version that brings out the balls a bit more, to go with stuff like CBBE's Bodyslide ++ that lets you have humongous, skull-crushing thighs? The clipping doesn't really bother me that much right now, but at the same time, it kinda does. Doesn't really matter if it isn't possible though, this is still pretty cool, makes for some good RP in Skyrim. 

(Nooo, UNPB, please don't drag me back... you don't have DAT ASS in a woman I'm looking for...relatively... But *slurp* sweet, sweet armors...)

Looks like an awesome mod.  Can't wait to give it a try.

can someone give me the race mod for the blue girl

I believe that's one of the followers from the Unique Female Followers mod on the Nexus.  She's based on Trykz's Frost Elf Race mod found right here on LoversLab (third image down):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8488-custom-race-mods-by-trykz/

I'd love to know what clothing she's wearing in the OP's images, though.

scusate dato che è da poco che utilizzo skyrim vorrei sapere passo passo come faccio ad attrezzare futa dalla consol di comando, vi sarei molto grato grazie mille.

Are you playing the game in Italian or English?  In English, type this into the console to find the items:

help futa

(In Italian, it's probably something like aiuto futa, but I'm not a speaker so I don't know for sure.)

You'll get a list of the item names and their respective item codes.  To equip the item of your choosing onto a character, open the console, click on the person you wish to endow, and type:

equipitem [item code here]

(In Italian, it might be something like dotarevoce [item code], but again, I don't know for sure.)

Hope that helps.

Ti Ringrazzio molto il gioco è in inglese ma me la cavo, ha funzionato alla grande ma per cambiare le dimensioni ??? scusa se sono fastidioso ma sono curioso.

Happy to help, I'm glad it worked.

To change the size of the penis, you mean?  I haven't tested it myself, so I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, you can probably change the size by altering the character's weight.

To do that, after you've equipped the futa onto a character, open the console, click on the character, and change their weight with the command:

setnpcweight [1 through 100]

1 is the smallest body, and 100 is the largest.  Anything in between 1 and 100 works as well.

Again, I don't know for sure if that'll work because I haven't tested it myself, but it's worth a try.  Sorry if it doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why doesnt this work? I type in the console help "futa" yet it says that it doesnt exist... what is the deal, i know i have the files in the correct places, so im not sure whats going on...

Are you putting quotation marks around futa? If so that's probably why the game can't find it. Otherwise you may have installed the mod incorrectly or forgot to activate the esp.

why doesnt this work? I type in the console help "futa" yet it says that it doesnt exist... what is the deal, i know i have the files in the correct places, so im not sure whats going on...

Are you putting quotation marks around futa? If so that's probably why the game can't find it. Otherwise you may have installed the mod incorrectly or forgot to activate the esp.

The quotation marks actually shouldn't make a difference.  It sounds like he doesn't have it installed correctly.

• 3 weeks later...