[REQ] Realistic MTF equippable TG mod

Cozy

Well I've been playing TG characters since the latter half of Fallout 3, to Fallout New Vegas, and now Skyrim. However, I like to keep things relatively simple, as in making the male genitalia equippable. I've found some decent mods like this, like Futa Equippable which I now use with testes, but I would much rather have something more realistic for my character that for one completely removes her female genitalia, which isn't the case with Futa's in general. Basically I'm going to be roleplaying a character that was born male, but through female hormonal replacement therapy in her youth, looks female but has her male genitals. Why? Well relatability for one since in r/l I'm a MTF (Male to Female) TG, not exactly a transsexual though some could very well cite me as a non-op transsexual. However I identify more as an androgyne/Genderqueer. That's moot. Basically I have a storyline in mind for my character, I just got into Skyrim (I know long overdue) but I have yet to find a TG mod to my liking. Though for now the equippable Futa is probably the most practical despite the fact it only comes in an erect version, plus I gotta say I love the little lace dealies to put on the penis. Still...

To be honest I really like what I've seen with the Transgender body and race CBBE UNP. I personally run CBBE Slim as my body, and this body hits the nail on the head say for it being a custom race and a body. Again I prefer the male genitalia to be equippable because it just makes things overall less of a headache. Like with that body on certain clothing the penis mesh will clip through, and I prefer to use vanilla races for another mod that enables dual equipping weapons, as opposed to pulling two weapons out of one sheath. :P

So here's what I am asking for,

- Can someone make a realistic male to female TG genital mod which is equippable, not a body, but a mod like the Futa Equippable

- Penis and testes again not going for the futa look going for something a little more realistic. In laymens term an equippable "shemale" mod, grant you the term shemale I and many TG folks find a bit demeaning, but I know for some folks outside the community it may resonate more.

- Can it cover up the vaginal texture on the body?

- Can it be compatible or available for multiple body mods, like CBBE, UNP and so forth.

- Can it come the following variants to equip based on the circumstance,

Flaccid (when not turned on)

Erect (when turned on)

Cut (Circumcised)

Uncut (Uncircumcised)

Now the Transgender body and race CBBE UNP is really nice and has cut and uncut variants, but no erect variants. Not to mention it's a body, not equippable. I've seen quite a few strap on mods, not to mention the equippable Futa mod I mentioned, which even changes the size of the penis based on weight, which is an awesome feature. But it would be really neat to see something a little more realistic for female PC's that may just be TG. So I think this could be done, and if I could mesh I would've done it long ago, but I'm not good at meshing, and kind of a novice when it comes to texturing, not to mention I don't even have the tools to texture right now.

I do know a talented modder who has made some GREAT TG mods like this in Fallout 3, NV, and a race in Oblivion I never gotta chance to use. He even mad a few TG mods like this for Dragon Age Origins. I know it may sound like a silly request, and some may be quirking their brows and saying to themselves, "Well there are already mods." But a futa horse cock is a little out there for me, actually even the futa mod I use just feels a little unrealistic, though I have to admit I love the lacy dealies for the penis in that mod lol.

I'm just looking for something easy to use in that it's a matter of simply equipping it and kinda realistic. I'm a minority and I love the fact that these days I can actually play a trans character in games like this. It's not so much for sexual thrills when it comes to these kinds of mods so much as it's all about empowerment, and relatability. I get my sexual thrills from latex, and bondage :P I'm a Kinklet as the world renown Mistress Midori would say. Luckily there's plenty here for that. However when it comes to the trans mods, I'm a r/l trans person, live as female, but kinda out of place and it's fun to craft characters that can fit into a fantasy world that you don't often see, which wind up becoming the hero's. How often in the mainstream do you see a kick ass trans protagonist? That's why I love folks who can add that into the game.

So yeah once again, a laymen could say I'm looking for an equippable "Shemale" mod in a nutshell. I say MTF TG since the term Transgender is an umbrella term, and most that fall under it including myself aren't super comfortable with the term shemale, even offended by it. Nevertheless I bring it up to get the point across, and if there is anyone out there up for this that would be awesome. I would ask my modder friend, but from what I can tell he's been kinda busy lately. So just curious if anyone around here would consider this. If not? Oh well... I'll make due. :)

Thanks for at least reading if you made it this far. :)

Peace :heart:

Try out the file attached below, it contains UNP Shemale by Witblitz. I think it may be just the right mod for you :cool:

You don't even need to use a UNP body, I'm using MegaLov's custom body with it and it looks great. Only problem is that some forms of lighting make it appear transparrent.

More details about the mod can be read here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9986-unp-shemale-by-witblitz-reupload/

Also, I'm curious what mods are you using for Fallout 3 and New Vegas?

UNP_Shemale_MAIN_v04-13143-0-4.zip

Try out the file attached below, it contains UNP Shemale by Witblitz. I think it may be just the right mod for you :cool:

You don't even need to use a UNP body, I'm using MegaLov's custom body with it and it looks great. Only problem is that some forms of lighting make it appear transparrent.

More details about the mod can be read here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9986-unp-shemale-by-witblitz-reupload/

Also, I'm curious what mods are you using for Fallout 3 and New Vegas?

Thank you so much! I'll give this a shot. As for Fallout 3 and NV?

Fallout 3

http://modsreloaded.com/transgender-suits-for-type-v

Fallout NV

http://modsreloaded.com/transgender-suits-nv

Here are two mods by Rebel O Conner a friend of mine. These mods are on The Nexus as well, but I opted to post the Mod's Reloaded links because for one, he would be quicker to update those. Secondly to support the site.

I definitely loved these mods. I do believe I tweaked the NV meshes, however to have the meshes from his Fallout 3 version of the mod. I forget why I did that exactly, but I recall preferring the Fallout 3 meshes of this mod or something. Grant you there is very little difference, I was just being obsessive over something or another. I think it had something to do with the hi-rez textures working better with the Fallout 3 meshes. Anyhoo he's a really good modder and there you go. :)

Oh and here are some screenshots of me using the Type V variant with high-rez textures,

Fallout 3

13903-1-1302762253_zps9607ac8a.jpg

Fallout NV

38594-1-1302762049_zps7f820a77.jpg

So I've tested the mod and overall I must say it's really good! I only have a few nitpicks, but I would wage most of them have to do with me using a CBBE body. The texture is a little off with my bodies texture, and when I installed it I accidentally installed a texture for a UNP Body unaware it was there. I'm guessing that is likely the best texture to use, and I am considering switching to UNP to get it to add up assuming it doesn't conflict with my facial textures, which were a pain-staking process to set up just right.

Still I really like it and as I said I have mostly moot nitpicks. Say for one, that would be the transparency problem. I had to scale back the lighting mod I was using because it really exacerbated this problem, once I did it wasn't as bad but still it's a tad annoying, but overall I really like this mod a lot. It is essentially what I was looking for.

With all that said thank so much once again for recommending this. :)

Archived