Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

48 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Are there any complete skin sets out there? Ones that cover all of the classes? Most of what I see seems to be missing some. You can mix and match..but it feels weird having different art styles. 

The only one off the top of my head is NaNaSkin. They've done at least one skin for every single vanilla hero and the three DLCs.

The're not Blackeye, so you'll need to take care of that yourself, and the NSFW variants have a... running theme in their defense sprites that isn't for everyone, but again, off the top of my head... Link to their collection on steam placed below.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1726386581

If you're patient, Xelsword is slowly but surely creating god-tier replacements for all the classes, but that's still a long ways from being done.

Nuir... might, have skins for every class... highly doubt it, though.

9 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Highly doubt it?   Awww

A quick glance on Nexus mods in the order they were released (not including the few recent releases shared here which I always appreciate)

Shieldbreaker
Grave Robber
Bounty Hunter
Hellion
Abomination
Musketeer
Vestal
Houndmaster
Plague Doctor
Flagellant
Crusader
Jester
Man at arms
Occultist
Leper
Arbalest
Highwayman
Antiquarian
Vestal
Leper
Jester
Bounty Hunter
Crusader
Grave Robber
Leper
Man at arms
Man at arms

Looks like Nuir got em covered :)

Sorry for double posting, I've got a question for you "Which version of the Affliction image do you prefer"
1. With a nipple

nipple please.png

2. No nipple

original.png

PS. Original Xelsword design doesn't have a nipple, so it was quickly and dirtily edited on by yours truly just as a reference to how the picture could look.

UPD. Xelsword has agreed to add a nipple to the "Afflicted" sprite! ❤️ 

21 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The only one off the top of my head is NaNaSkin. They've done at least one skin for every single vanilla hero and the three DLCs.

The're not Blackeye, so you'll need to take care of that yourself, and the NSFW variants have a... running theme in their defense sprites that isn't for everyone, but again, off the top of my head... Link to their collection on steam placed below.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1726386581

If you're patient, Xelsword is slowly but surely creating god-tier replacements for all the classes, but that's still a long ways from being done.

Xelsword isn't even slow though. Dude is working like a machine right now.

Spoiler

21 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Sorry for double posting, I've got a question for you "Which version of the Affliction image do you prefer"
1. With a nipple

nipple please.png

2. No nipple

original.png

PS. Original Xelsword design doesn't have a nipple, so it was quickly and dirtily edited on by yours truly just as a reference to how the picture could look.

UPD. Xelsword has agreed to add a nipple to the "Afflicted" sprite! ❤️ 

Great work, also holy fuck that bubble butt. 

6 hours ago, XelswordArt said:

Just made my Hellion mod available publicly on Nexusmods and Steam Workshop, as well as my SubscribeStar and Patreon. Enjoy!

2056404080_nexuscoverimage.jpg.161b36e036adfd2dcb8565fccbe3d485.jpg

I gonna do some amateur photoshop edit to make it works with standart Hellion idles so it will be compatible with other Hellion skins

Ofcourse it will remove all bouncy effects but,

It will be able to have this skin AND OTHER HELLION SKINS works in same time ?

I use NIUR walking,stand,combat idle images as template

Enjoy awsome Xelsword skin without breaking others: Z_hellion_A.7z

1940581258_DesktopScreenshot2020_10.21-18_37_23_40.png.74a630229d5ae316f4ec764eb1a33a6a.png

I also add psd files so u can edit other colors or fix some bugs

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1209578556

or you can use this replacement I made for the Dragonslayer Knight class; compatible with all skins of the original hellion, you just have to rename the sprites folder and portrait_roster.

replace in original mod and overwrite, delete modfiles

I've been testing it for several days and I don't see any errors

Dragonslayer Knight Class by Dan.rar

46 minutes ago, XelswordArt said:

Interesting, I wonder from that teaser if it will be 3D? Good a reason as any to properly start getting into 3D modelling I suppose.

Any thoughts on Epic Game Store exclusivity?
That means no Steam workshop support, also a lot of people hate EGS for snatching third-party games and making them exclusive, so that could negatively impact the sales of DD2.

8 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

That means no Steam workshop support, also a lot of people hate EGS for snatching third-party games and making them exclusive, so that could negatively impact the sales of DD2.

Not a fan of EGS myself to be honest, I hope that it is just temporary. If it doesn't sell well I might just stick with modding DD1. Will have to wait and see for now.

Gonna at least finish all the player classes for DD1 first regardless.

34 minutes ago, XelswordArt said:

Not a fan of EGS myself to be honest, I hope that it is just temporary

From my understanding, it will only be a 1 year exclusive/during the early access period. If that's the case I think we'll be fine. I don't think they want to be cut off from the steam workshop for all time.

59 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

It's put a right damper on the occasion. Especially with Epic's recent behaviour with Apple. Epic breached their contract when they didn't need to to antagonise Apple, Apple punished them and Epic launched a pre-emptive lawsuit (knowing full well they'd be punished for breech of contract). I don't want to reward bad publishers. They obviously want to launch a competing app store but want to keep their products on the Apple store without giving Apple a cut of the profits while they get their own competing store up and running.

Apple aren't exactly saints here but, in this case, Epic are doing a very good job of making themselves look like the bad guys here. Now I'm not going to blame Red Hook for the decision they made. I'm sure they've got lots of business reasons that I'm not aware of  (read: GREED) and I'm pretty certain that they didn't just sign the deal yesterday. It was probably all sorted out at least a few weeks ago and they're making the announcement now to coincide with the hype being generated by the Darkest Dungeon board gameby Mythic Games (which I'm definitely backing).

Then there's the dirty bribes they give to developers to become Epic exclusives, the rumours that the Epic launcher is basically spyware that datamines your pc for stuff that's nothing to do with the games you're playing etc.

But for me, the main thing is that there's so many different websites and proprietory game launchers and also games that need accounts and an active internet connection to play a single player game and everything has to have different passwords and it's just getting ridiculous. I'm getting account & password fatigue. I don't need yet another game launcher for separate games. I'm not a steam fanboy but I'm not going to touch Epic unless I absolutely have no other choice. I'm going to have to sadly miss out on the early access this time and wait for full release.

That's the polite version. If you'd asked me when they announced this last night my response would have been much less polite and loaded with profanities to say the least.

33 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Then there's the dirty bribes they give to developers to become Epic exclusives, the rumours that the Epic launcher is basically spyware that datamines your pc for stuff that's nothing to do with the games you're playing etc.

I agree with you but i believed the spyware part until recently, seems it was just a rumor made by an idiot who doesn't understand anything about coding or any informatic stuff. Won't blame you if you still take it for a spyware, it comes from China afterall, they are not known for their integrity (talking about corporate and gouvernement stuff).

If it can help, GOG galaxy let you gather all your games launcher so you don't have to launch them everytime you want to use a game from another company.