Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Any thoughts on Epic Game Store exclusivity?

That means less people will be playtesting the buggy mess they publish, which in turn increases the chance of it becoming a pile of garbage on release and be forgotten. Because unlike Metro Exodus, DD relies heavily on the playerbase to look for bugs and keep it alive with mods. 

Honestly, Red Hook had been too full of themselves lately and made some total dick moves. Like adding a PvP mode no one asked for to an old ass game. Or releasing such a buggy "update" along with the PvP mode that the game still haven't recovered now. Then they changed the localization files from .loc to .loc2 just for a laugh.

24 minutes ago, troycatter said:

That means less people will be playtesting the buggy mess they publish, which in turn increases the chance of it becoming a pile of garbage on release and be forgotten. Because unlike Metro Exodus, DD relies heavily on the playerbase to look for bugs and keep it alive with mods. 

Honestly, Red Hook had been too full of themselves lately and made some total dick moves. Like adding a PvP mode no one asked for to an old ass game. Or releasing such a buggy "update" along with the PvP mode that the game still haven't recovered now. Then they changed the localization files from .loc to .loc2 just for a laugh.

THEY DONT EVEN HAVE FORUMS WITH WHICH WE CAN PROVIDE BALANCING FEEDBACK

I'm seriously pissed about this exclusivity. Not because I can't wait a year, but because I seriously thought Red Hook was better than this.

They made bank with DD1, so much so that they just gave us a whole DLC for free. They've also built themselves up as a developer who cares about user-experience. So why the fuck have they decided to pursue a platform that is straight up worse than steam?! A platform whose idea of """competition""" is not to provide good user-friendly features, but to hold everyone's favorite IP's for ransom?

To be fair, it wasn't a Darkest Dungeon 1 early access content patch without them making a balance change that portions of the community (at the time) would absolutely despise.

-----------

Personally, I'm agnostic about it. I never really cared about the Epic Games launcher because I'm just as miserable booting up Steam, Battle.net, or Origin to play some dumb game.

Really just a question of if -EpicPortal works or if the game is DRM-free. If it is, then I don't even have to boot up the client. Woo.

3D modelling is big mclargehuge for modding. Likely won't need to spend 280 dollaridoos to make boobs jubble unless they require you to use Maya for some reason.

Just makes me a bit sad that I've been putting in work to learn how to do the draw good, then I gotta learn how to 3D model if they add in the same level of mod support.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, Kensou said:

Yeah it don't show up in Loading Screen! I don't notice it before. Maybe this is the problem. Ok i found right command to fix it.

<entry id="loading_screen_override_warrens1"><![CDATA[Test Warrens 1]]></entry>

Reveal hidden contents

6.jpg.533e98a34ea56c584027bdb399b7aa82.jpg

Test my new version now:

Loading Test.zip 16.72 MB · 72 downloads

Unfortunately, still no dice for me. I'm starting to think that the reason is that I have GoG version. It's known to be behind Steam one in some aspects.

But for the better news: finally added Warrens to loading screens and also made into a proper mod.

Warrens sample:

Spoiler

warrens_teaser.png.cccb7569bd2b2978eafb83d4d38dda9c.png

7 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

THEY DONT EVEN HAVE FORUMS WITH WHICH WE CAN PROVIDE BALANCING FEEDBACK

I'm seriously pissed about this exclusivity. Not because I can't wait a year, but because I seriously thought Red Hook was better than this.

They made bank with DD1, so much so that they just gave us a whole DLC for free. They've also built themselves up as a developer who cares about user-experience. So why the fuck have they decided to pursue a platform that is straight up worse than steam?! A platform whose idea of """competition""" is not to provide good user-friendly features, but to hold everyone's favorite IP's for ransom?

well, it's because they had to use their entire budget to make DD2, apparently. and they still need some extra budget for some developments that i don't know nor understand so they had to accept Epic's deal of exclusivity for the money. they most likely don't want to use Epic's store in the first place, but rather forced to use it for the budget and development

but hopefully, it doesn't become a buggy mess when it does eventually release on Steam / GOG. because i've seen a couple of developers randomly releasing their games on steam because of desperation sometimes

4 hours ago, Elgate said:

From what I read in the chat, it'll be Epic exclusive only for early access? Fine by me. Let people pay for the unfinished product on the bad platform, then take it on the better one when it comes up.

As I said in my comment before, this game totally relies on the playerbase to playtest the buggy mess that devs pump out and find the actual bugs/balance issues for them.

I'm sure a lot of people, including myself, will do the same as you, which leads to much fewer people playtesting the game during its ebitch exclusive. And that means a huge chance of DD2 becoming a piece of garbage by the time it is released on steam.

On 10/22/2020 at 2:08 PM, XelswordArt said:

Not a fan of EGS myself to be honest, I hope that it is just temporary. If it doesn't sell well I might just stick with modding DD1. Will have to wait and see for now.

Gonna at least finish all the player classes for DD1 first regardless.

Glad to hear this, your work is outstanding and i can't wait to have all classes in your style :D On your patreon you wrote you wanted also to mod the towns activities, i would also love to see those, but i understand, when you want to move to DD2, when it is good

Also i think of the great class modding, if it really would be 3D (like it looked in the trailer). Let's just hope it has a good modding support like DD1 with an extra mod folder

3 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

though I kinda hate the fact that he's decided not to go for a nipple bump on the "afflicted" sprite after all :(

It's there on the nude version, didn't seem appropriate on the clothed version though.

1 hour ago, daedal said:

do all xelsword skins have the exact same figure? it looks great yeah but a character or two that had bigger or smaller t&a than others would go a long way

Depends on what you are looking for I suppose, I would say I have a decent bit of variety when it comes to bodytypes. Though I fully admit that I like my women pretty curvy.

On 10/22/2020 at 9:46 PM, KotBasil said:

Unfortunately, still no dice for me. I'm starting to think that the reason is that I have GoG version. It's known to be behind Steam one in some aspects.

But for the better news: finally added Warrens to loading screens and also made into a proper mod.

Warrens sample:

Reveal hidden contents

warrens_teaser.png.cccb7569bd2b2978eafb83d4d38dda9c.png

Hm i not test it on Gog version of the game. Send me clear loading screen with no text and boarder and i try make steam version of you mod with localization folder. I will send you result.

8 hours ago, daedal said:

do all xelsword skins have the exact same figure? it looks great yeah but a character or two that had bigger or smaller t&a than others would go a long way

Are you kidding? All of his girls have really distinct body types. For example, Occultis has small, perky tits and a round bottom, Vestal is plump and cute, Crusader is tall, amazonian and have really defined abbs.
Not sure what the heck you're talking about.

22 minutes ago, gubbish said:

Is there any skin you guys would keep over a Xelsword one? It is such high quality. The only one that's going to be tough to get rid of is my shieldbreaker skin.

Those are all personal preferences and feelings, but Crusader I found another skin that i really liked, Vestal overall really didn't sit well with me and Plague Doctor's clothes bother me a little (but i didn't find any other i would prefer to use over it yet).

12 hours ago, Dan _ said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1605546482

i use this mod for crimson court

anaertailin is pure magic, when I have time I will search my files and pack all its modifications, I will upload it later

The mod is from 2018, does it not mess with the updates?

3 hours ago, gubbish said:

Is there any skin you guys would keep over a Xelsword one? It is such high quality. The only one that's going to be tough to get rid of is my shieldbreaker skin.

Vestal for me. Tried it, and finally, didn't like it, she looked more like a bimbo than a sexy vestal. I wasn't found of of her face and her haircut. Stiil a good skin but i liked more other vestal skin.

Loved every other skin tho.

4 hours ago, gubbish said:

Now I'm curious. Which shieldbreaker skin is that good enough for you to consider keeping over a Xelsword one?