Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

20 minutes ago, MarMarTheBunbun said:

Hey, has anyone made a NSFW reskin of the enemies from the lost division?

Uhh... Use Anaertailin's MP40 skin judiciously, I guess.

Use Dan's recolors to help tell them apart, if you don't mind them wearing clothes.

Use a Musketeer for the Sniper, and the drug piles from the Fawn Mother Prophet replacer for her cover.

Some highwayman skin for the Officer and medic, maybe? There must be a decent one out there...

The Tank... That's out of a layman's reach, pretty sure. Most attack sprites have the Soldiers and Tank isolated, so you could just replace them with MP40, but the combat sprites wouldn't work well and there are a few images where the commander's arm is drawn on top of the hatch, which would need more advanced image editing or some clever covering up. The real sticking point is the combat sprites, you'd want someone who has a strong grasp of custom skeletons fix that right up. Then again, the Tank's and add-on and doesn't NEED to be there...

Hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if Cultist incursion, spider nests 2, the magnificent absorbing blob, fallen heroes, lustiest lair and monster variety project legacy are incompatible with one another as I have gotten a crash recently with one of my save files. I have other mods installed but I don't think any of them add monsters

I'll be attaching the errors I got

Spoiler

Assert failed:
(Skel_file_entry->m_Datasize !=0)

Spinedatafactory::Loadingthread_build in spinedata_factory.cpp line87
couldn't read file fx/blood_splatte/blood_splatte.sprite.skel

Assert failed:
(atlas_file_entry->,_datasize !=0)

Spinedatafactory::Loadingthread_build in spinedata_factory.cpp line88
couldn't read file fx/blood_splatte/blood_splatte.sprite.atlas

Assert Failed:
((uint32)character_count < size)BinaryRead::readstring in utils/h/binary_read.h line 179

Buffer too smal

Assert failed:
(Bone_index < m_bounecount)
SpineskeletonBuildData::GetBoneData in graphics/h/spine_skeeleton_build_data.h line 217
Bone index out of range

Assert failed:
(m_slotnamearray == nullptr)
SpineSkeletonBuildData::SetslotCount in spine_skeleton_build_data.cpp line 80
Already allocated

3 hours ago, MarMarTheBunbun said:

Hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if Cultist incursion, spider nests 2, the magnificent absorbing blob, fallen heroes, lustiest lair and monster variety project legacy are incompatible with one another as I have gotten a crash recently with one of my save files. I have other mods installed but I don't think any of them add monsters

I'll be attaching the errors I got

Someone, somewhere, typoed 'Blood_Splatter' as 'Blood_Splatte'.

That actor calls for FX that doesn't exist, game panics, crashes to desktop.

Either hunt the offender down, which unless the game crashed mid-battle, good fucking luck, or just copy the Blood Splatter .atlas and .skel, rename them to 'Blood_Splatte', and just let the offender be a special little flower.

14 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Someone, somewhere, typoed 'Blood_Splatter' as 'Blood_Splatte'.

That actor calls for FX that doesn't exist, game panics, crashes to desktop.

Either hunt the offender down, which unless the game crashed mid-battle, good fucking luck, or just copy the Blood Splatter .atlas and .skel, rename them to 'Blood_Splatte', and just let the offender be a special little flower.

I ended up finding the offender after I did the second solution, it appears to be a cultist incursion Monster, which one I don't know as there were four of them in the pre-generated battle, however I can say that it could be the fault of one of the NSFW replacers which should probably get a revision to ensure it doesn't happen to someone else

On 5/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, Rosy-Rose said:
  Reveal hidden contents

20200511043645_1.jpg.295c1ec5da3d05f8955aed0deaca1dfc.jpg20200511043705_1.jpg.1ee6212098915ee299eb31f8269ef8de.jpg20200511043725_1.jpg.87964f4411f066c889cb73df087d6671.jpg

20200511044019_1.jpg.cea409bdc7cf7f2fd6926d27c04ef7c5.jpg

The "taste the stew" attack uses the defend sprite, which for the life of me, I could not get this bitch to do for a screenshot. But that being said, I'm 99.9% sure it works. Also, the fx for "taste the stew" were made transparent (aka removed) because they did not go well with the sprite whatsoever. So yeah.

Here's a replacement for the hag using Dan's recolor for the large carrion eater

Also, you can see what the Cum Cauldron™ looks like in game

https://mega.nz/folder/1EsyXYia#jqslNctoqCL4DXRxefCR0g

Does any have that? The link is dead

11 minutes ago, Varuertoi said:

Where?

I don't see it

Over here.

On 7/2/2021 at 5:38 AM, fuckstack330 said:

i don't think there's been a skin for the drowned thrall

either i missed it or people like the ugly bastard

anyways, i got off my ass and put a bit of work into learning how to use dragonbones for darkest dungeon so meshes this time around. Kind of makes me regret spending that money on Spine basic, but I've made worse purchases. I bought Brink on release, you see!

I'm pretty sure it all works. Well, works on my machine at least.
Do whatever you want with it, reupload it wherever you want, you don't need to credit me for anything. Just don't paywall it.

DrownedThrallTits.zip 1.79 MB · 559 downloads

CK0GwCaziMs.jpg?size=387x518&quality=96&

"Twilight Knight" skin for Leper class, downloaded from somewhere in this topic. Using "Solemnity" skill displays this art, with a part of aura being cut away. The .png file itself is fine, nothing cut there, so the game does this. Is there any way for me to fix this by changing values in the skill's .atlas file? Is there anything else i can do to fix this?

12 minutes ago, novorom129 said:

"Twilight Knight" skin for Leper class, downloaded from somewhere in this topic. Using "Solemnity" skill displays this art, with a part of aura being cut away. The .png file itself is fine, nothing cut there, so the game does this. Is there any way for me to fix this by changing values in the skill's .atlas file? Is there anything else i can do to fix this?

It's a bug with the original content, so eh. Lemme just take a glance, and...

Okay. So first off, no it is not fine, Anaertailin why.

Capture.PNG.e11dd6a17cdc57e3382932ec9ae21528.PNG

But on topic, the .atlas cuts off two rows on the left and TWENTY ONE off the top, so IN THEORY, setting their origin point to 0/0 and adding 21/2 to the 'size' and 'orig' entries should improve the sprite's look..

In theory. I don't know off the top of my head, or at a glance for that matter, if the game is equipped to handle an origin point of 0/0. It should, but I don't know that for sure.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It's a bug with the original content, so eh. Lemme just take a glance, and...

Okay. So first off, no it is not fine, Anaertailin why.

Capture.PNG.e11dd6a17cdc57e3382932ec9ae21528.PNG

But on topic, the .atlas cuts off two rows on the left and TWENTY ONE off the top, so IN THEORY, setting their origin point to 0/0 and adding 21/2 to the 'size' and 'orig' entries should improve the sprite's look..

In theory. I don't know off the top of my head, or at a glance for that matter, if the game is equipped to handle an origin point of 0/0. It should, but I don't know that for sure.

I think it actually worked. Thank you a lot.

5 hours ago, BlazeDesune said:

Hey guys, does anyone of you know how to code new virtue/afflictions? 

No but I'm going to be looking into it as I bring my new mod to fruition. I do know that it's complicated. You should also be aware that if your hero has a custom affliction then they cannot be affected by anything that affects virtue chance and will always be at the default virtue chances so don't go ceating any trinkets that would modify irtue chance if you're giving the class a custom affliction as well.