Jump to content

Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, arshuro said:

Hello! Does anyone have the English localization for Deovolente's Shambler? :D 

I remembered evilbbq made one https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87075-darkest-dungeon-erotic-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3715860

Im sure there was another older one aswell but I didnt save it. not sure if anyone made a newer one.
I also worked on evilbbqs a bit but then I got occupied with squashing all the silent bugs after I made the mistake of turning on the debug report.
all I did on translation was renaming/guessing holy_lance to pride instead of envy and changed the disease text to write out high dmg rather than dmg because thats how it worked in the code. for example if something does 5-15 dmg the disease only increased the 15 not the 5. also didnt like the layout so I split it to 3 rows. fixed some typos n inconsistencies. I doubt Im working on that again for a while so feel free to continue. This does not include the bug squashing since Im not sure if that works. 

localization.rar

Edited by Disrok
Posted
2 hours ago, Disrok said:

I remembered evilbbq made one https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87075-darkest-dungeon-erotic-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3715860

Im sure there was another older one aswell but I didnt save it. not sure if anyone made a newer one.
I also worked on evilbbqs a bit but then I got occupied with squashing all the silent bugs after I made the mistake of turning on the debug report.
all I did on translation was renaming/guessing holy_lance to pride instead of envy and changed the disease text to write out high dmg rather than dmg because thats how it worked in the code. for example if something does 5-15 dmg the disease only increased the 15 not the 5. also didnt like the layout so I split it to 3 rows. fixed some typos n inconsistencies. I doubt Im working on that again for a while so feel free to continue. This does not include the bug squashing since Im not sure if that works. 

localization.rar 10.11 kB · 1 download

TY!

Posted
11 hours ago, ARandomPerson082 said:

How can you play 7 with the normal UI and settings without being a transforming hero???

Anyways, here's the 'definitive' fool.info.darkest file, with all the normal settings of a typical hero based on your help, along with the 1 fool per party only rule

fool.info.rar 2.04 kB · 1 download

Don't frget that until you get teh event "styx_tides" the class won't show up iin stagecach, and yes to play 7 skill yu need edited uii or the skills will clip into your inventory, ^penty of mods on steam with all kind of skins to choose from if you decide to try, Ex ui:

l10hh0.png.75208590da3c4461559511e643f5046c.png

Posted
2 hours ago, Matthewvp said:

i tried luolin, why the trinkets and her skills all blue words ya? how to fix it?

 

I don't think Luolin has an english translation yet. The file thats in there for the english localization seems to be empty?

 

Posted

Man, I hate the new direction the Lustiest Lair is taking. It's a frickin' porn mode, and it's becoming LESS erotic with every update. I liked how it simply oozed eroticism in every corner. Now most classes have regular ass descritpions, that are at best sometimes a bit suggestive, all the skills are regular skills, gloryholes got cut and became gambling again, and combats are not even called orgies anymore.


I think I will stay with 1.8. for now, since it seems like the changes really started with the updates afterwards, as a road towards 1.9. A shame, since some of the changes and additions that do not have anything to do with un-pornifying a frickin' porn mod actually do look interesting, but artistically the drop is horrendous.

Hope someone makes a mod to re-pornify it at some point.

Posted
8 hours ago, Rossi Gwiazdaya said:

Man, I hate the new direction the Lustiest Lair is taking. It's a frickin' porn mode, and it's becoming LESS erotic with every update. I liked how it simply oozed eroticism in every corner. Now most classes have regular ass descritpions, that are at best sometimes a bit suggestive, all the skills are regular skills, gloryholes got cut and became gambling again, and combats are not even called orgies anymore.


I think I will stay with 1.8. for now, since it seems like the changes really started with the updates afterwards, as a road towards 1.9. A shame, since some of the changes and additions that do not have anything to do with un-pornifying a frickin' porn mod actually do look interesting, but artistically the drop is horrendous.

Hope someone makes a mod to re-pornify it at some point.

Well, the mod creator said exactly that. If you want the mod to stay on its current level of horniness, you can simply keep playing 1.8. Hell, you can perhaps even take the pieces you like from 1.9 onwards and combine them with 1.8 like a puzzle, and voila, you have an experience custom-tailored to you.

And it isn't like the mod creator didn't ask the people who supported them before. The answer is 50/50, so what are they supposed to do aside from following their preferences? Without doing that, they'll lose even the interest in the mod, and abandon it. Lose-lose for everyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...