Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

12 hours ago, FearStyle said:

Dude I must really be retarded but I'm really not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong xd Spent all evening trying to figure this out and it still doesn't work.

Since I saw that there were some Lilith images in the thread I'll assume it's ok. So if someone can pinpoint me exactly where the fuck up is it would be great because I think I've changed every files name 3 or 4 times an my sanity can't take it anymore XD

You did not alter the Jester's .art file to use Lilith moves/FX. You renamed Lilith's .PNGs to Jesters, both in her skin and FX. You may have even not even used Lilith .Atlas and .Skel files. You also have the class folder named !jester instead of jester, which wouldn't replace the OG jester.

Gimme a few minutes to make this port myself. I'll post it when I'm done.

32 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You did not alter the Jester's .art file to use Lilith moves/FX. You renamed Lilith's .PNGs to Jesters, both in her skin and FX. You may have even not even used Lilith .Atlas and .Skel files. You also have the class folder named !jester instead of jester, which wouldn't replace the OG jester.

Gimme a few minutes to make this port myself. I'll post it when I'm done.

I did, if not the idle, combat etc would show a mess xD

And I have the folder named that way because I have like 7 jester folders with diferent variations to see if any of them worked XD
Thank you man, sorry for the trouble. 

49 minutes ago, FearStyle said:

And I have the folder named that way because I have like 7 jester folders with diferent variations to see if any of them worked XD

Almost done. Got Lilith mostly working, but the creator did some nEw FuNkY mOdE with her defend animation, making it break for inexplicable reasons when ported. I'll try to debug, and at worst I'll swap out for one of her other animations,

46 minutes ago, FearStyle said:

I can totally tell swap skin to class is pain in the ass. i recommend using this guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2200465472

Just in export this file

deovolentespriteattack_dawn.atlas

deovolentespriteattack_dawn.png

deovolentespriteattack_dawn.json

rename it to

jesterspriteattack_dirk.atlas

jesterspriteattack_dirk.png

jesterspriteattack_dirk.json

(points will appear after conversion)

Do the same to to FX files.

9 minutes ago, Kensou said:

I can totally tell swap skin to class is pain in the ass. i recommend using this guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2200465472

Just in export this file

deovolentespriteattack_dawn.atlas

deovolentespriteattack_dawn.png

deovolentespriteattack_dawn.json

rename it to

jesterspriteattack_dirk.atlas

jesterspriteattack_dirk.png

jesterspriteattack_dirk.json

(points will appear after conversion)

Do the same to to FX files.

Holy shit, why on earth would you do that!? Run everything through the converter twice to accomplish the same thing as some light text editing and renaming? It'd be cleaner, sure, but no less effective.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Holy shit, why on earth would you do that!? Run everything through the converter twice to accomplish the same thing as some light text editing and renaming? It'd be cleaner, sure, but no less effective.

If only text edit help with all files. Some can be edited with name change but sometimes you need do it for better result. As i say it's a pain in the ass.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Almost done. Got Lilith mostly working, but the creator did some nEw FuNkY mOdE with her defend animation, making it break for inexplicable reasons when ported. I'll try to debug, and at worst I'll swap out for one of her other animations,

See that's what was confusing me the most, because I could understand the attacks not working, but I was really having a hard time understanding why the Invetigate animation worked but the defend didn't.

16 minutes ago, FearStyle said:

See that's what was confusing me the most, because I could understand the attacks not working, but I was really having a hard time understanding why the Invetigate animation worked but the defend didn't.

try to create a new sprite is as simple as copy and paste, in my case I use photoshop; Here is an example I did it  to replace an enemy

you can use atlas and skel for your jester (rename) (I renamed them manually and have never had any errors)

anim.rar

1 hour ago, Kensou said:

If only text edit help with all files. Some can be edited with name change but sometimes you need do it for better result. As i say it's a pain in the ass.

...No, you don't. If you change the .atlas and .skel files to have the host class name instead of the original, but do NOT change the .PNGs, then change the .art file to use the original names for animations and FX... it just works. No compiling, no Dragonbones, it works just fine.

1 hour ago, FearStyle said:

So, the trick is that Lilith is a transformation class. She has three states, and unique defend and death animations for each state. None of these animations are simply called 'defend' and 'death,' meaning a Lilith that does not transform... does not defend and does not die. Fixing it was relatively easy, but that lead into another problem...

52 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

try to create a new sprite is as simple as copy and paste, in my case I use photoshop; Here is an example I did it  to replace an enemy

you can use atlas and skel for your jester (rename) (I renamed them manually and have never had any errors)

anim.rar 259.58 kB · 2 downloads

I'm literally using this next because I am done trying to make Lilith's original defend skeleton work. I ran it through Dragonbones, Lilith is tiny and her sythe's head is broken. I ran it through converter and edited the .json manually, Lilith's defend sprite is half the width it's supposed to be. I actually do not know what the hell is happening and I no longer care, so I'm going around... except I fucking can't because Lilith's sprites are like three times the size of ordinary DD sprites. Hah... Long day ahead.

@FearStyle

Right, that's enough of that.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1129000

I've managed to wrestle the skin into a... mostly playable state. Literally everything works except Lilith's Defend/death sprite is still too small and the shadow is too high up, but I've spent about as much time and effort as I'm willing to put into a volunteer project.

Feel free to give fixing it a swing yourself or just live with it, I'm done trying to debug this damned animation.

33 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@FearStyle

Lilith Jester replacement.rar 55.05 MB · 2 downloads

Right, that's enough of that.

I've managed to wrestle the skin into a... mostly playable state. Literally everything works except Lilith's Defend/death sprite is still too small and the shadow is too high up, but I've spent about as much time and effort as I'm willing to put into a volunteer project.

Feel free to give fixing it a swing yourself or just live with it, I'm done trying to debug this damned animation.

Thanks a lot man ❤️ will see if I can fix the defend and reupload it here for whoever wants it :3 

On 12/10/2020 at 5:23 AM, No Esc Button said:

Hey Rosy, what's that mod you got on that's making everything so pink? would you be willing to share it or the files themselves?

It's this mod from Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1055

10 hours ago, mt243 said:

o.o...eh noone has touched it as gwyndolin is a boi. sooo~ 

That's a funny way of saying "best waifu"

On 5/24/2020 at 6:35 PM, Dark Leviathan said:

Sertusk, loving all your prop replacements, keep it up their awesome :PPPP

Hey my friend. Are you still creating, or do you have like a patreon account for all the fancy works? I really love your masterpiece for props, those are sooooo cool and no one else as I know in currently creating stuffs like this.

On 12/17/2020 at 8:35 AM, HYueS said:

Hey my friend. Are you still creating, or do you have like a patreon account for all the fancy works? I really love your masterpiece for props, those are sooooo cool and no one else as I know in currently creating stuffs like this.

Hi, there is also Alcor who made a lot of curio replacements. You can find his mods on the Nexus.

I myself this year 2020 (like many others) have seen a lot of changes in my life so making sex mods have become less of a priority now.

I do have a patreon, but that one is mainly for MMD sex motions and I havent been active for a while now. I hope to start sex mods again somewhere of the beginning of 2021 but I want to begin with MMD motions. Maybe later if Darkest Dungeon is still popular and if I have the inspiration, then I will see what I can do for this game again. If and when I do make prop replacements again, I will upload then here for free.