View File

A very simple tool I made to edit the body scales of my followers.
It is simply a little wrapper around the tools provided by UIExtensions and RaceMenu which you thus need to be able to use the scalpel.

There is no way to find it ingame, just use the console or AddItemMenu to get it.

To use it just equip and strike your target, the menu should instantly pop up. Note that it will likely make people hostile as you hit them so only use it on people that wont care ;)

This is quick and dirty but extremely simple and thus should work with just about any mods setup.

Not works for me.

Had UIExtension installed. No menu appears when I hit NPC with your dagger.

P.s. I'm sure, Skyrim have a way to make any attack (melee or magic) non-hostile.
Because if you will look on weapons, you can find variant of Ebony Blade, that do not cause aggro from targets.

Not works for me.

Had UIExtension installed. No menu appears when I hit NPC with your dagger.

P.s. I'm sure, Skyrim have a way to make any attack (melee or magic) non-hostile.

Because if you will look on weapons, you can find variant of Ebony Blade, that do not cause aggro from targets.

Got a papyrus log for me ? :)

Also, IIRC I did check that box in the creation kit, though anyway I think I like it that they get angry, I mean wouldnt you get angry if somebody you don't even know forcefully changed your face, or other attributes ? :)

I discovered a little bug/problem. It doesn't work if the follower is currently following you. You have to say he have to go and THAN you can remodel him.

PS: Can you please add the option to change the hair of the NPC. This would be nice ^^

I have no idea how to change hairs ;) Really the scalpel is just a wrapper around what UIExtensions does, my "code" is literally just 3 lines to invoke that easily ;)

As for dismissing to work, I'm not sure, I've only mainly tested it on PH slaves but I've noticed it works better if the target is naked. If they have clothes it lokos like it does nothing but undressing/redressing them updates them so .. heh :)