If you could at least find a dustcape and the turbaned helmet, you'd be 90% of the way there

^ This. The first picture actually look like the dawnguard armor with arabian helmet and the second armor only look arabian because of the turban.

So i would recommend you look for mods with arabian helmets like this one and mash it with armors.

If you could at least find a dustcape and the turbaned helmet, you'd be 90% of the way there

Actually started to look for 3d assets so I can make my own

This. The first picture actually look like the dawnguard armor with arabian helmet and the second armor only look arabian because of the turban.

So i would recommend you look for mods with arabian helmets like this one and mash it with armors.

Man, that mod is freaking awesome! It also has some nice daggers, even a janissary hat!

This is way more than I expected. Thank you so much!

^ This. The first picture actually look like the dawnguard armor with arabian helmet and the second armor only look arabian because of the turban.

Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking. All you'd need to do to make them seem like a "complete set" is maybe do a little texture editing so that they both use the same patterns or colours.

Archived