Le_Hentaiface's (kinda) regular Sims 4 Sexy Screens

Since I don't want to spam in the other topics, and I'm not sure if a Blog is the right place for this stuff, I decided to start a separate topic. I want to upload Screenshots, kinda regularly. Kinda? Well there are times when I play Wicked Whims Sims and there are times when I won't. It will mostly just be some "random" Screenshots which I thought would look good, but with some context to it, nothing that deserves the term "Short Story"

post-1305105-0-02423900-1508875980_thumb.pngpost-1305105-0-39197900-1508871299_thumb.png

Charlotte just loves Dancing... Mostly for the Entertainment of Others...

post-1305105-0-18730900-1508871401_thumb.pngpost-1305105-0-15666200-1508871414_thumb.png

Looks like someone called a Friend. Sharing is Caring...

post-1305105-0-92580700-1508871457_thumb.png

Some Days after that Night in the Club, Geoffrey Landgraab had an unexpected Visitor when he was home alone...

"Oh.... I hope my Wife Nancy won't catch us..."

"I hope she will... Wouldn't be fun without the Danger..."

post-1305105-0-62759800-1508871647_thumb.pngpost-1305105-0-73019400-1508871742_thumb.pngpost-1305105-0-96883600-1508871886_thumb.pngpost-1305105-0-95970700-1508871921_thumb.png

Sometimes, Gina likes to visit a certain House on the outskirts of the Town... She's always pleasured to find Company there...

post-1305105-0-19060300-1508871950_thumb.png

Sometimes, she likes to take that Company home. Although she is pleasured, she wonders if he remembers what happened down there...

post-1305105-0-77052600-1508872054_thumb.pngpost-1305105-0-20867900-1508872076_thumb.png

Since Charlotte was talking so passionate about it, Petra tried this Dancing thing herself....

Hope you enjoy !

Hey!

I hope you have fun with this!

And don't worry, feel free to spam my topic anytime!

It's what I made it for! ;)

Keep it up!

Appreciated :shy:

I'm definetely going to take a look.

The name "Photography Corner" just made it sound like it is something for more... professional Screenshots, with several light mods and stuff like that.

Hey!

Keep it up!

The name "Photography Corner" just made it sound like it is something for more... professional Screenshots, with several light mods and stuff like that.

Oh no! :lol:

Nothing professional about it, I've only been playing Sims for a year,

I started it before my animations just cos I was pleased with my Sims and felt some of my shots might not be adult enough for the main threads, then I was lucky enough to have some fun and creative simmers join in!

It's open for anyone to join in and if you'd like to post pics there or links to here that will be awesome :D

Hey!

Keep it up!

Oh no! :lol:

Nothing professional about it, I've only been playing Sims for a year,

I started it before my animations just cos I was pleased with my Sims and felt some of my shots might not be adult enough for the main threads, then I was lucky enough to have some fun and creative simmers join in!

It's open for anyone to join in and if you'd like to post pics there or links to here that will be awesome :D

Just did exactly that  :) 

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, MrTakauri said:

hey can i ask what mod you are using to get those screenshots you posted?

I don't know exactly what you mean, but the Stripper Pole is from here. I think it also contains the Glory Hole, but I'm not sure. If you mean the Clothing, however, I've uploaded the Characters themselves, including most of their CC over here.

On 29/01/2018 at 8:25 PM, Le_Hentaiface said:

I don't know exactly what you mean, but the Stripper Pole is from here. I think it also contains the Glory Hole, but I'm not sure. If you mean the Clothing, however, I've uploaded the Characters themselves, including most of their CC over here.

what item is it you are buying to put the gloryhole in or what mod to download?

30 minutes ago, MrTakauri said:

what item is it you are buying to put the gloryhole in or what mod to download?

Ah, nevermind. It was another mod, to be precise this.

It adds a new item to buy, just look for the "custom" filter in the furniture menu. Be aware that it hasn't been updated for a while and probably still has bugs. Just look for the instructions on the mod's site to install it with the least possible problems.

Hope I could help you.