View File

This is a lightweight mod that allows the player to engage in prostitution and surrender to hostile NPCs. Both events blend seamlessly into the game and don't require additional configuration or toggles.

Prostitution is a random forcegreet-event that will trigger periodically whenever the player is in a non-hostile location (like cities, towns or inns). The respective NPC will also check for nearby observers and ask you to search for a quiet place.

Surrender on the other hand will be triggered either by spell or whenever the player is about to die. Once the player has submitted to a hostile NPC, the game will play a small scene and than teleport you to a random city or town.

Requirement

SexLab Light SE

Future Plans

• Remove items from the inventory when surrendered
  • Enslave the player character, instead of teleporting to a "friendly" location
  • Calculate prostitution reward and chance based on player attributes, such as speechcraft for instance
  • Randomized dialog for the forcegreet
  • FadeOut / FadeIn effects for better looking scenes
  • succubus STD
  • Exhaustion for NPCs

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/24/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Light SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible

nice job :) I've been waiting for a combat mod of sorts and yes please make the succubus add-on :D I like using the PSQ mod which makes my toon stronger for the defeat and revenge on my toons assault :) hmm though i do notice that my follower is ignored for this mod :/ is that a feature later on?

I love that LL mods are finally starting to arrive for SE! I may actually be able to play new Skyrim sometime soon. ^_^

I saw that in the 'future plans' you intend on adding a bit more to the post-rape stuff, and I know everyone has varying preferences on what they want to have happen. In my opinion, I prefer the idea that the bandits have their fun for awhile, but eventually choose to dump the player somewhere and go about their business, probably after stealing her stuff. This seems like it would be simpler, but also has the benefit of not tying up the player (both literally and figuratively!) for too long.

That said, what would REALLY make me happy is if there was some segue from the rapey part into the post scene, with maybe a fade out and some dialogue between the bandits to the effect of, "Yeah, I'm tapped out. Let's dump this bitch and get back to business.". Then the mod could teleport the player a small distance away, minus a certain amount of stuff (preferably configurable, but that may not be do-able yet), and now she has to decide whether to try and get revenge, or go out and try to get stronger before coming back. The end, game goes on.

This is more or less how Defeat for old Skyrim works, except at the end, Defeat just kinda leaves the player sitting there on the ground amidst the bandits. I like everything about it except that one little bit, and would much prefer if my character got 'tossed away' a bit, as that seems a bit more realistic, and also helps put some distance between the player and the attackers.

Either way, thanks for this mod! ^_^

My personal opinion of defeat style mods that cause the loss of random items has always been an "off put" for me, never know when u could lose something that's more a pain in the ass than a bit of immersive fun, I prefer the loss of gold and/or trivial items such as jewels or whatnot, weapons and armor is a great annoyance to lose, however extra "Immersive" it might be, there are loads of mods that do this.

Literally do anything but cause gear loss I'd say.

I like the sound of a simpler defeat mod with dialogue options and such tho, the fewer "extras" in a mod of that kind the less that can go wrong, I look forward to what u do with this. :)

A big thank you for this original mod (like all those who complete Sexlab).

I have more than 1400 hours of games between Skyrim and Skyrim SE and, that adds big fun ...  :blush:

My followers are working well and are close to harassment! .... I have 4 followers and they are always "hungry" for me (the guards also).  :lol:

On the other hand, it often bug when he asks me to go to a private place.

They follow me but do not do anything. But if I go to the artisant, the animation is triggered at once and it can crash (CTD).

Note: me neither, I would not like to lose an object during a redemption, on the other hand, to pay a premium would be good.  :cool:

PS: Sorry, I do not speak English so, translation via Google translation.

Just some observations after playing around with Hedonism a bit. 

I didn't see the Surrender event trigger even when my PC went 30% health or lower..it had to be done manually (via the Surrender shout/spell)   

After Surrender and the ensuing sex scene, my PC was teleported as far as Falskaar(!) 

The Surrender sex event is rather short.  Any chance of triggering additional events if there's more than one hostile present? 

I've run Surrender a few times - there doesn't seem to have triggered any

additional events. (possibly bad RNG)   Would it be possible to add a slider to change the chance for it to trigger? 

Prostitution

Approached by both males and females.   Is there any plans to add a male only, female only or bisexual filter? 

Looking forward to the player slavery part. 

Hey All, 

So here's my updated todo List for the next version, besides obvious bugfixes like follower support or teleportation bug:

- I think the best solution is to have an event-based model, that allows other mods to observe and possibly override the default behaviour of this mod.

- Upon defeat remove some gold and keep the factions up to date. 

- Exhaustion system for prostitution

- Support for multiple followers

- Fix the teleport location bug 

- Fix for player invulnerability bug

- Some kind of documentation for modders

- Options Menu

@Celedhring

Surrender get's triggered when the player is in bleedout. 

A little idea for the trigger that asks to look for "a quiet place to have some fun" with an NPC or follower.

- Once there, have a dialogue to say if:

1) "Ok, here is good" => and the scene / script / animation can continue

2) "No, I change my mind" => and the scene / scripte / animation is stopped.

This could surely avoid some blockage as I could have.

Hey All, 

So here's my updated todo List for the next version, besides obvious bugfixes like follower support or teleportation bug:

- I think the best solution is to have an event-based model, that allows other mods to observe and possibly override the default behaviour of this mod.

- Upon defeat remove some gold and keep the factions up to date. 

- Exhaustion system for prostitution

- Support for multiple followers

- Fix the teleport location bug 

- Fix for player invulnerability bug

- Some kind of documentation for modders

- Options Menu

@Celedhring

Surrender get's triggered when the player is in bleedout. 

There's bleedout in Skyrim SE?  I know it's in Oldrim...but Newrim? 

EDIT: Nevermind..got it working. 

Ave,

A little analysis after a few hours of games:

- Moving to a discrete area for the sexual act: the launch of the animation is quite random to see, never launch unless there is a bed nearby  :dodgy:

- The solicitations of the followers or the various NPC / guards: ouf, one can do more 20 steps in a city without having a very large number of solicitations; they are hot very hot in the Skyrim world  :P  :lol:

- A little conflict with FlowerGirls SE + AFT + Hedonism: If solicitation with a special follower, we can lose the dialogue to ask his follower pleasure. To find this dialogue, I had to tell him to leave my team then, after that, take him back into the team.

Nice list of improvement in sight, thank you and bravo  :shy:

I  have been using your mod, and it is working well. The one thing I have noticed is after submiting, and being transported to a different location. My character can no longer sprint with its weapon sheathed. Sprint works fine while weapon is unsheathed.

Also if there is a way to turn down the amount of time the player character gets propositioned would be nice.

One more thing if anyone can tell me is there a silent voice mod for Skyrim SE? I would like to see what the npcs are saying.

Nice work thanks

One more thing if anyone can tell me is there a silent voice mod for Skyrim SE? I would like to see what the npcs are saying.

Yes, it's normal, like several mods, you have to activate the subtitles to know what they say.

Right activate subtitles, now I feel really stupid. Thanks for the help lol.

My observations:   I've yet to see a second sex attempt on my PC after a surrender.   I don't think repeated sex assaults are working. 

Wildtangent: The sprint bug has nothing to do with the mod afaik. it's a known issue with Skyrim SE in general. The only workaround I've found is to jump and hit sprint before I land to trigger sprint. 

What I'd like to see is an option to turn off teleport after surrender/sex and let the battle continue as normal and that'd create the possibility of multiple surrenders in the same fight as long as health holds out.  With that in mind, maybe a health slider to trigger automatic surrender? 

Looking forward to player slavery whenever that happens. 

I'm not a fan of item loss upon surrender.  I usually have that turned off in Oldrim so you may want to make it optional for the player. 

My observations:   I've yet to see a second sex attempt on my PC after a surrender.   I don't think repeated sex assaults are working. 

Wildtangent: The sprint bug has nothing to do with the mod afaik. it's a known issue with Skyrim SE in general. The only workaround I've found is to jump and hit sprint before I land to trigger sprint. 

What I'd like to see is an option to turn off teleport after surrender/sex and let the battle continue as normal and that'd create the possibility of multiple surrenders in the same fight as long as health holds out.  With that in mind, maybe a health slider to trigger automatic surrender? 

Looking forward to player slavery whenever that happens. 

I'm not a fan of item loss upon surrender.  I usually have that turned off in Oldrim so you may want to make it optional for the player. 

I also would like the forced teleport after surrender to be optional. also, there is a delay before teleporting in which combat resumes. Can you make it so the enemy has to recover before it can initiate combat?

Here is my experience playing Hedonism for around 40 to 50 hrs of real time.

My load order includes Sex Lab Lite, Flower girls, Amorous adventures, and fertility mode all properly patched and playing nice with each other :)

1. solicitation can come from any NPC. Horses, birds, etc. Vilja's horse Brusse is/was constantly is hitting on my character ;)

2. the teleport to far off and even undiscovered lands is a real annoyance. Falskaar 3 times and Bruma twice. Mind you I have not even been to either place yet. If it stays in Skyrim I am almost always transported to the opposite end of the map.

3. male NPC's seldom strip. (females are not a problem)

4. "go to a quiet place" is really hit or miss if it works

5. the solicitation event triggers way too much for my taste. Once going in Whiterun I got hit up at least 12 times in the first 2 minutes of entering the city.  Before you ask my character was not naked, LOL. 

possible improvements ?

type of attire  should have an effect of varying the percentage of solicitation events: like Forsworn armor has a higher chance than full Deadric armor. naked is a sure way to get swarmed by propositions ;)

Character should be dumped naked to a nearby location. all gold goes to the attacker and maybe all food. I also do like the loss of armor and weapons. But if recovery is a possible mini quest I am good with the character getting looted of everything.

bestiality should be a toggle-able choice

go to a quiet place should have a conversation option once reached

Had to turn this off for now.  The solicitation is just constant spam.  Getting beat down in a fight works well, but randomly popping up on the other side of the map still fully geared with all my gold is just... no.

I was hoping this would be an alternative to DAYMOYL, but it's not there yet.  After the defeat and assault, our inventory should be picked over, the gold taken and our body dumped naked a short distance away like discarded rubbish.  That would force the player into a more intense survival situation, imo.

I do appreciate you sharing this with us, really i do and i hope you don't take my critique/suggestion(s) as complaints.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 8:42 AM, titomars said:

Here is my experience playing Hedonism for around 40 to 50 hrs of real time.

1. solicitation can come from any NPC. Horses, birds, etc. Vilja's horse Brusse is/was constantly is hitting on my character ;)

4. "go to a quiet place" is really hit or miss if it works

5. the solicitation event triggers way too much for my taste.

1. Rabbits lol rabbits too

4. Not a fan of "quiet place"

5. Also interrupts current dialog

e.g. talking to the Jarl of Whiterun and got interrupted three times, meaning had to start the conversation over three times. :confounded:

Personal hope, Keep it simple.

Just having the trigger happen upon a good hit and sex that follows is enough for my tastes.

In my view, many of the Oldrim mods, attempted to do too much, had too many scripts and performance issues.

Don't want to go down that rabbithole and hours of figuring out which mod is stepping on others or causing ctds.

Simple is - for me - much better.

Enjoy your mod, thank you and thanks for taking feedback. :grin: