• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 5:59 AM, treedweller1971 said:

Got everything to work and its kinda fun.  One problem that happens with every character.  After they're raped and appear some place else they have the no-sprint bug.  That and jumping can not be guaranteed to work 100%.

Same issue...... Anyone got a workaround for this? 

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod concept, however I've encountered the same bug jason mentioned here several times, as well as my camera being completely broken now after a surrender interaction.  I'm no longer able to go in or out of 3rd / 1st person or draw a weapon.  Also I definitely recommend including some kind of options to give the player a choice in what they want to toggle (e.g changing the frequency of NPCs lusting for you 24/7 or disabling that altogether or the surrender setting)  Would also recommend that the respawn locations be made closer as I've gotten transported all across the map.  I mostly like this mod for the surrender mechanic so I'm hoping there's an easy fix for those bugs :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I second the comment above, it would be great to have the option to toggle prostitution. Also toggleing a forced surrender (limit it to voluntary) would be helpful, along with an improved teleport. I once surrendered near Falkreath and was teleported to Bruma.

As for now, I had to uninstall the mod - unfortunatly that leaves my character with the endless bleedout bug, even after cleaning up the save. Do you have a guide to remove that?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Ok i havent installed this yet so none of what i say now is due to testing of this mod. I just wanted to comment as i have always used defeat in Oldrim and reading the posts here just makes me passionate to see this work and improve as this could easily become a replacement of Defeat for most people. So this is just my thoughts.

SL Working girl ( oldrim) had a pretty decent MCM menu. You should create a nice time gap between being approached, choose what gender/s could approach you, choose if some did or did not pay you after the act and also had a editable hotkey to activate/deactivate activity. This was very useful when you was in or about to deal with a quest or conversation in an important part of the game and didnt want that interruption. So for the Prostitution side of things, maybe some of the features that working-girl used could be good here, particularly a option to increase the time between approaches and the on/off toggle.

The surrender part of this mod i think also needs some tlc from what people have said. Again SL Defeat had a good MCM menu to pretty much control all aspects of the situation, from pre-attack, mid attack and post attack. You could choose if and how much was taken from you  or even if it was simply stripped or taken. You could effect whether you was just walked away from it or if other mods like simple slavery and Prison Overhaul etc then took over or if you woke up in an Inn or at some hunters camp. I do very much like the idea given early on in this thread where the offenders say comments about 'dumping you' and then you being put a shortish distance away where the aggravation range is safe so you get to choose to then go back and fight them for revenge or limp away like a exhausted victim and seek help or just go on about your life. Being Tped to the other side of the map or locations that are important and yet to be discovered is not good. 

Options in a menu to decide if you want anything taken off you and how much. If you want to be left at the location of the attack, a short ditance away, other mods to activate ( simple slavery etc) or wake up after passing out at a local Inn or camp. ( this feels good as a good person like a hunter, traveller picks you up and looks after you at their camp or to an Inn) BUT keep it local to the scene.

Also menu option to allow/dissallow creature/animal defeat. Some love to use mods like this with animals but some also dont.

Basically using some of the successful ideas and meni options that worked in Defeat.

But i have yet to mod my SSE with sexlab and all the mods i can that i used before and now seeing this mod, i am thinking this might become my replacment for Defeat :smile:

I hope you carry on working on this and that it doesnt become inactive. Good luck :smile:

Edit: Just noticed this author hasn't posted here in almost 5 months.. That's discouraging.  I hope someone active picks up this mod, I do like it.

Is this mod compatible with Fertility Mode ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87202-fertility-mode/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-2164280 )?  I just had the smex and it says there there is no sperm present.

Edit: I'm not sure if this was intended (I doubt it) But I just got approached by a pigeon for smexy time..  Any chance for a fix? Hehe  I'm not sure which mod it's from, but there's 3 bird related mods I'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3097

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4063

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2315/

One more thing, would it be possible to create a ring or necklace that needs to be warn when you want to be approached by customers?  It happens quite often and can be annoying.

New problem, when my character was raped, she was then teleported to Falskaar lands..  She was raped in Riften.  I haven't even done Faalskar so I have no idea how to get back, so this should probably be fixed!

Happened again, this time I was teleported from Riften, to Dawnstar Sanctuary!  WTF!  I think you should change it to teleport you to a NEARBY friendly location, not all the way across the map or to a different country.. xD

20180301203702_1.jpg