Anybody else getting annoyed with Patreon "support"?

8 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Only succeeds in showing how little attention you pay to my actions, words and uploads and sounds more like the vibe your giving off with your inability to accept change.

Some changes can and should never be accepted. An exsample for this is that governments start to control the internet. should i now accept the changes? Very very bad argument.

10 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

L-Ro means you can only have a different oppinion than him if you have hundrets of posts. A voice isn´t a voice for him if you arn´t a big poster. That point makes me also angry like you. And when i am nice to him and say to some not to be rude to L-Ro because we discuss here instead of thank me he starts to become rude to me and spits on me. I will just ignore him for now till he excuse to the people.

Thats just laughable and I don't know how you come to that conclusion, my only point was that somehow, someone who is fighting for the old days, has a fresh account, it doesn't really matter how many posts people have, I just find it lame that people create new or multiple accounts to hide behind rather than stand by their words,

Sure you were nice and so have I been, I've never spat on you just disagreed so try not overreact,

As for ignoring people, I updated 17 animations last month and could count on one hand the thanks and encouragement I received and pushed on,

So what's changed there?

I've not intended to offend but this topic is offensive in itself and I don't take kindly to personal attacks when im only saying what many are thinking,

A voice is a voice and everyone has a right to one but when things are being said that's untrue, that gives people the right to speak against.

Twisting words doesn't help either.

7 hours ago, R-Lo said:

The only arguement here is that patreon and Kickstarter didn't exist back when these things and sites started out,

I'm not ignoring the arguments people make,

I 100% agree that mods should NEVER be indefinitely paywalled or shown as patreon exclusive, DF gets a pass in my book as too many will flame over that too,  and yes prices are too high, I've also said many times that the Patreon creators should pay more attention here,

So please know your shit before calling people ignorant 

I try to dissolve arguments, not just try to raise them for upvotes 

Thats rude.

3 minutes ago, mirlo1 said:

Thats rude.

"I agree with you that R-Lo is realy ignoring arguments against it. And there are much more arguments against than pro in my opinion."

And this isnt???

If you take the time to go back to the first page of this very thread, you'll see that I've argued both sides as a neutral person and acknowledged many of the factors brought up by this and offered suggestions of peaceful solutions.

But that's "ignored" and rather than take it to the offending creators to resolve it, start another flame thread that only attracts bitterness and holds things up because both the paid and free modders are sick of it.

I'm just saying, R-Lo is one of the nicest and most helpful people around here. His Patreon page is one of the most honest and humble existing.

You two might have been bothered by the many replies, but you don't know him yet you still attack him very personally, in a public area, shaming him, shaming his work.

This thread was started to see if anything can be done to change the status of The Sims 4 Patreon trend, not to attack people you don't know.

You're not contributing, you're just bringing flame and giving another reason to animators to not update their contents freely, because why would they? Their work is amateur after all, only Amra is worthy, right?

Attacking animators is unacceptable, regardless of the reasons. If you want more updates more often, you will voice your opinion OR report privately the animators you think are abusing the rules.

Shaming/attacking animators will only further drag this section in the mud, and we don't need it.

Archived