Shemale mod for cbbe

Hello all, I was wondering if there is a mod around like blisario addon for unp except for cbbe. I cant seem to find any shemale or futa mod compatible with SOS except the one for unp. That one does work on the cbbe body without too much fault but the skin color does not match and it doesnt line up perfectly like it should. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you. Also please do not reccommend futanarium from the nexus as it is not compatible with SOS thanks.

There is a mod here that works with body slide iirc.

There are a multitude of skin texture patches here as well.

Im sure that someone will have relevant links off the top of their heads, but if you just look around a bit on here you will find them (fairly big threads iirc).

Thanks for the links I have the color pretty close, but it is still not perfect. Between nifskope for alignment and gimp for texture editing I will get it eventually. Here is a sample of how close I am so far.

Also I would like to ask if anyone knows of any good 4k texture for the unp addon. I cant seem to find any and I have done a very thorough search for this.

post-1314022-0-44099900-1508885795_thumb.jpg

Archived