{search} if someone can find where to download the walking animation ?

its a rip from the gin or gon race walk animations from blade and soul, also the running animations

Aha! You'd think I'd have recognized that having played Blade and Soul for quite a while, but it totally slid by me. The forum post seemed to suggest that they were stolen from mod authors, rather than other games.

its a rip from the gin or gon race walk animations from blade and soul, also the running animations

Aha! You'd think I'd have recognized that having played Blade and Soul for quite a while, but it totally slid by me. The forum post seemed to suggest that they were stolen from mod authors, rather than other games.

but also the developers of Blade & Soul have stolen, namely the walking animation from DragonFly.

here in the video to  see.  ;)  :P

Skyrim

he did, it was originally from a patreon Dl as somebody else had ripped it from blade and soul, then was charging people money to DL it, all he did was gain access to it then upload it to his own page on the nexus as if he had done it himself.

but also the developers of Blade & Soul have stolen, namely the walking animation from DragonFly.

here in the video to  see.  ;)  :P

Skyrim

that's actually backwards blade in soul was in Asia for about 5-7 years before it came to the Americas, it was only available in america with really crappy translating patches, dragonfly probably gained access to the game through that method, and ripped that animation from it, then changed its name and uploaded it, since it wasn't in Americas/Europe the moderators probably didn't pay it any mind, as they had no idea where the animation came from, and so it flew under there noses, but if they see this post i'm sure they will take it down. 

---snip---

that's actually backwards blade in soul was in Asia for about 5-7 years before it came to the Americas, it was only available in america with really crappy translating patches, dragonfly probably gained access to the game through that method, and ripped that animation from it, then changed its name and uploaded it, since it wasn't in Americas/Europe the moderators probably didn't pay it any mind, as they had no idea where the animation came from, and so it flew under there noses, but if they see this post i'm sure they will take it down. 

Oh shit, you're right and I always thought, it would be other way around.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Actually if dragonfly created that ani from scratch with its own templated rig it's his creation. everyone has the ability to copy others work. In either Blender or 3dmax.

Hmm not sure what your getting at but there was a guy who ripped animations from a few games and uploaded them to the nexus but took them down as it breached policy, instead he linked people to a tool he used in order to do so and invited others to do the same, if i remember correctly he's mainly known for this...

https://youtu.be/OYlpVM2TPTQ

Archived