I posted this already in Maria Eden's page but the people who reply usually take a while to do so & the responses aren't always helpful so I'm posting this here too hoping someone knowledgeable with free time can help me:

Neither the slavery system done through the Riften Auction House nor the House of Burden plugins work properly. I'm using the correct version of the mod & each plugin but they don't work well together. Here are the specifics: I mark random NPCs in a town as potential pimps with the appropriate dialogue choice & on the top left of my screen it confirms they've been marked. Then I go to a bandit camp & surrender to get raped, wait a while & return so they take me as a fucktoy. Then when the list of options appear, I choose the "Sell" option & choose either the auction house or house of burden (my problem has the same ending regardless of which place I pick). I load in & choose either sell as slave or whore (once again, doesn't change the issue which is what happens next), then my screen freezes with my mouse appearing & able to move but there is nothing to select with the mouse. It only unfreezes after hitting the inventory or escape button. Then I get lead to the auction room of either location & no one but Bob the auctioneer & the guard are there. None of the potential pimps are there so after the auction ends, I'm basically free to go.

I was told on Maria Eden's page that at the moment where my screen freezes & my mouse appears that there is supposed to be a list of the NPCs I marked as potential pimps & I'm supposed to pick one so that one wins me from the auction but no such list appears in the multiple times I've gone to the auction. I've tried different NPCs as potential pimps, different hostiles to sell me, both the auction house & house of burden, both sell as slave & whore option, but nothing changes my problem. I can only get Maria Eden enslavement through the voluntary dialogue option & I want to do it through the auction places.

I'm leaving a Papyrus Log of one of my attempts to get the auction to work properly so if someone knowledgeable reads it, they can tell me why Maria Eden is fucking up so bad for me. If anyone has any useful suggestions to fix this, please tell me & don't just click on this thread & leave immediately without reading at least the 2nd & last paragraph if you know something useful. I have ME & the plugins all at the latest versions at the bottom of my load order, I have their dependencies too, & TES5Edit. Please give me something I can use to fix my problem soon.

Papyrus.0.log

start a new game and test it again

It worked finally but because:

1. I'm playing on an important save to me

2. I would have to change a literal SHIT TON of mod settings to get them working the way I want them too which takes hours cuz of how slow, unresponsive, or disorganized some MCM's are & in the Alternate Start Dungeon too in order to keep them from conflicting with each other

3. None of my other mods have required me starting a new game since starting this save & I'm too far in to make a new one now unless a bunch of my mods get updated to work better but require a new game

4. I thought the slavery would behave differently because I was sold instead of submitting to someone willingly, but it wasn't

I'm not willing to start a new game again just for ONE mod to work the way its supposed to, especially Maria Eden of all mods cuz god knows how many issues it alone has caused my game in the past. Its great when its working but its not worth a new game start.

Are there any other ideas you have or maybe someone else who sees this has one?

start a new game and test it again

It worked finally but because:

1. I'm playing on an important save to me

2. I would have to change a literal SHIT TON of mod settings to get them working the way I want them too which takes hours cuz of how slow, unresponsive, or disorganized some MCM's are & in the Alternate Start Dungeon too in order to keep them from conflicting with each other

3. None of my other mods have required me starting a new game since starting this save & I'm too far in to make a new one now unless a bunch of my mods get updated to work better but require a new game

4. I thought the slavery would behave differently because I was sold instead of submitting to someone willingly, but it wasn't

I'm not willing to start a new game again just for ONE mod to work the way its supposed to, especially Maria Eden of all mods cuz god knows how many issues it alone has caused my game in the past. Its great when its working but its not worth a new game start.

Are there any other ideas you have or maybe someone else who sees this has one?

I feel ur pain. I haven't been to a bandit camp yet. Just got that ring that says something about going to bandits camps. I'll go see what happens to me when I get there. I have been in the auction house (for training) and I just had to leave cuz it was not going well in there. Seems I saw somewhere on this site that an update to LL is in the works. It needs it badly. Had just 1 person said...move on... this mod doesn't work, I'd never dl'ed it. This playthru isn't critical to me so I'm curious as to how far I can get.  

Edit: Will I need Sexlab Submit to go to the bandit camps? Or will Selab Defeat work?  I don't have either installed, so I was just checking b4 I go. Are these "special" bandit camps or will just any bandits do?

Edit: Just did alil playing and again as with the Trainer my Mistress won't let me complete the "dance" option. Use caution b4 selecting dance. Also, I installed the Eng version but some places still had the german titles. Dragonsreach had a german title and so did Breezehome which I no longer can get into (it's locked now & ProventIus can't give me another key.  I had AFT so I got my 3 followers out but about 75% of the rest of my gear and items r trapped inside.I could live with that but decided to also dl that Alt version cuz it said this is Eng version only. I saw no harm but when we approached 3 Cultist, they did not attack. Went into a place where 3 bandits were and they wouldn't attack. Mind u.... I haven't been to any bandit camps yet or in any way tried to use that ring (not even sure what that ring actually does). Yup----I'd say this mod is broken (for me anyways).

hi, maria eden uses 120% of 100% papyrus-it needs to have 100% of your attention and doesn´t allow any other stuff aside, if it shall be working. Best results are on a vanilla installation with only the stuff, the mod needs to have. -and if one quest gets not to be ready, the mod is "looping". The slavery part of the mod did sadly not get the same attention like the whore-jobs got. But that mod never worked perfect...and this is not a problem from my point of view-enjoy it:-)...without restarting a new game-what is the problem to start a new game???- you can´t play the whole contence of that mod...and don't miss to define clothing, thats very important too...

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2017 at 4:24 AM, t.ara said:

hi, maria eden uses 120% of 100% papyrus-it needs to have 100% of your attention and doesn´t allow any other stuff aside, if it shall be working. Best results are on a vanilla installation with only the stuff, the mod needs to have. -and if one quest gets not to be ready, the mod is "looping". The slavery part of the mod did sadly not get the same attention like the whore-jobs got. But that mod never worked perfect...and this is not a problem from my point of view-enjoy it:-)...without restarting a new game-what is the problem to start a new game???- you can´t play the whole contence of that mod...and don't miss to define clothing, thats very important too...

i have never known how to define outfits. And the mod page doesnt say how to do it so thats why I never knew how. I'm always nude in my game tho & havent found any mods that add dominatrix style outfits or revealing clothes for either a mistress or slave that's CBBE compatible so I never cared about it. do you know how to define outfits?

• 5 months later...
On 16/11/2017 at 11:03 PM, Destroyah340 said:

i have never known how to define outfits. And the mod page doesnt say how to do it so thats why I never knew how. I'm always nude in my game tho & havent found any mods that add dominatrix style outfits or revealing clothes for either a mistress or slave that's CBBE compatible so I never cared about it. do you know how to define outfits?

Maybe is a little late, but you have to use the spells, and in the options menu select the outfits, you can select any outfit you want, so my advice is that you have to donwload some outfits that you like and then use them in the spell.

You ever found a solution to the problem in the auction? that no one shows up? in my game no one shows up either.

9 hours ago, Nazgul115 said:

Maybe is a little late, but you have to use the spells, and in the options menu select the outfits, you can select any outfit you want, so my advice is that you have to donwload some outfits that you like and then use them in the spell.

You ever found a solution to the problem in the auction? that no one shows up? in my game no one shows up either.

I had to make a new game to get the auctions working right, never stuck with it tho cuz am gettin more mods b4 I commit to a new game.

The outfit shit is still happening tho cuz I still have no clue how it works. I think I tried the spell way in the past but it does nothing. No options to choose outfits anywhere when I use it, the MCM menu is useless too, & the mod page explains nothing about setting outfits. At least SD+ says how to customize slave rags, even if its complicated af.

Archived