Basic creatures?

I'm abit confused on what to get / set up in-order to allow creatures to sex with either my PC or NPCs.

Mainly what I'd like is for them to be able to engage in sex, have animations / sexy parts shown (as in the dogs and what not with sexual parts), and possibly have PC / NPCs be able to get preg from it.

What im confused about with it is from what ive looked at, not alot of creature stuff is able to be used without like...randomly walking up to one and having it pin you. being defeated by it and being fucked is fine.

So...what should i get to enable all this?

Download LAPF then download lovers creatures you can then download something like joburg and you can set it to where creatures can run up to you and knock you down and sex you up. With the lovers creature mod you can cast a spell to bring a creature to you and then have sex with them by letting them hit you with their red ball magic attack which is used to initialize one of their sex scenes.

Sexlab newest version and it's requirements more nasty critters slal edition http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/ Next look through the adult sections for skyrim and look under animations and look at the different authors animations and download the ones that you want to add that have creature animations just make sure that they are not already in nasty critters or sexlab.

i think he wants for oblivion tho

Download LAPF then download lovers creatures you can then download something like joburg and you can set it to where creatures can run up to you and knock you down and sex you up. With the lovers creature mod you can cast a spell to bring a creature to you and then have sex with them by letting them hit you with their red ball magic attack which is used to initialize one of their sex scenes.

woop, forgot to follow the post x3

but okie.

Archived