Attempting to identify the source of a "Embarrassed Covering" animation

Yes, that subject line is weird and awkward and hard to understand, so I will try to clarify!

Many of us are familiar with the NudeShy mods, I assume. In that mod there is a certain animation for female characters who are nude or partially nude, where they sort of hunch over and try to cover their naughty bits. When they try to walk in that animation, they are slow and what I can only describe as "Squirmy". So yeah, that is the animation to which I am referring.

This animation has recently cropped up in my freshly installed-and-modded Oblivion game. It is important to understand that I did not install NudeShy or any of its variants, nor did I install Cover Yourself (I think that's the name). But even so, I just stumbled across a group of NPCs who were stuck in this animation. I immediately saved and exited the game, came here, and then realized that a screenshot would be helpful and reloaded the game to get one -- however, they were no longer in that animation when I did. I haven't been able to replicate it, so... no helpful screenshots, I guess.

Since I definitely did not install NudeShy at any time, I don't even know how this animation ended up in my folder, let alone which mod might be causing it to appear in the game. I am desperately hoping that someone will be able to look at my load order and tell me which of the mods included this animation.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CustomSpellIcons.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Enhanced Economy.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
kuerteeCleanUp.esp
OblivionReloaded.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
BisPainBringer.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Tavern-Goers 2.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
xuldarkforest.esp
xulStendarrValley.esp
xulTheHeath.esp
xulEntiusGorge.esp
xulFallenleafEverglade.esp
xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp
xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp
xulBravilBarrowfields.esp
xulLushWoodlands.esp
xulAncientYews.esp
xulAncientRedwoods.esp
xulCloudtopMountains.esp
xulArriusCreek.esp
xulPatch_AY_AC.esp
xulRollingHills_EV.esp
xulPantherRiver.esp
xulRiverEthe.esp
xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
xulImperialIsle.esp
xulBlackwoodForest.esp
xulCheydinhalFalls.esp
xulAspenWood.esp
xulSkingradOutskirts.esp
xulSnowdale.esp
xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp
xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp
xulJerallGlacier.esp
xulTheEasternPeaks.esp
Unique Landscapes.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversBrute.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
SetBody.esp
No psychic guards v1.2.esp
LoversStripper.esp
Pig.esp
Specialanims.esp
zzEstrus.esp
1em_Vilja.esp
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Obviously, there are a bunch there that cannot possibly be the source. I've crossed them out, just so it doesn't look like such a mess. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated -- that stupid animation is one of the main reasons I spent my entire day (yesterday) doing a fresh installation of the game. T-T

Did you figure it out? I had the same problem. It just so happens that a random sex mod out there has that animation built in. I can't remember which mod, but if you go into the MCM and go into the mods settings you can turn it off. I'll see if I can remember which mod it was. 

Could be Fill Her Up or one of the Devious Devices mods.

Sadly, this is not a Skyrim issue. x3 Although I do recall similar issues with the bondage devices in Skyrim!

I still haven't figured it out. I think it might be Estrus -- there is a "fleeing" animation that can happen after the tentacles to their sordid work which looks similar to the animations used by NudeShy, but the NPCs I saw were not interacting with Estrus at all (at least as far as I can tell).

I have made that change, and it might possibly fix the issue. However, I doubt it -- like I said, these NPCs weren't doing anything with either Estrus or Lovers that I could tell. They were just standing there, talking while covering their fully-clothed lady-parts.

Well, I haven't seen that animation show up since I turned off the BU effect in the Estrus settings. I dare to hope that the source has been correctly identified! If it happens again, I'll just post here and resume troubleshooting.

Thanks for the input, fellow perverts! <3

Archived