Both "Lovers Escape Rape V Player" and "Lovers Help Rape V Player" in one mod

emo877

In this mod version properties from two mods, "Lovers Escape Rape V Player" and "Lovers Help Rape V Player" are combined - somehow.

What i have to say about it (and please excuse my lame english..):

0. All help-OR-self-escape theme is about rapes, where PC is at 'defeated' side;

1. while being raped, PC can try to resist by mashing key assigned for "Block" control;

1.1. in non-combat scenes it can bring successful escape - but number of attempts is limited via .ini and also depends of some PC'stats, also any resistance attempts are lowering raper's disposition, what can be followed by open deadly fight; 

1.2. in combat-rape case there's small (variable in .ini) chance what 'block' mashing will be counted as self-resistance, and probably will lead to rape escape (which not prevents immediate gangbang: i know it is not rational, but can't do anything for now);

1.3. if  in combat-rape case  that 'block' mashing is not counted as self-resistance, it will counted as "cry for help" (not voiced yet, but may be..), then mod will try to find "helpful friend" (who has ENOUGH responsibility PLUS disposition to PC) to start fight against current PC'raper;

2. there's weak chance for new fixes or updates, because my rl is now quite unpredictable - not enough free time, no mood for the games.

UPD: i understand too late, what i was using custom sounds in my esp (too long to remember about it, and that sounds aren't different from vanila, afair); so i'm adding them now: xL_escRpV_sound.rar

OR - there's the same mod, but using vanila sounds only: esp4vanilaSounds.rar

Thank you!

But...got some queries, could you plz check it out a bit?

; 1st attempt success probability (default =33%, if <1 deactivate total)
set xLoversEscapeRapeVPlayerQuest.zN to 10

-I wonder if "1st attempt" refers to "default first time attempt success rate"? In other words, doe it means the more times tried, the lower chance to escape?

; attempts number minimum (<1 are not affect, default =0)
set xLoversEscapeRapeVPlayerQuest.zX to -1

-No idea about this variable.

set xLoversHelpRapeVPlayerQuest.ShouldHelp to 120 ; "1" for 100 = (responsibility + disposition) BECAME to participate at LOWER border of PROBABILITY
set xLoversHelpRapeVPlayerQuest.MemCmbt5s to 12 ; try to remember if PC was in combat last 5*MemCmbt5s seconds
Message "(877)LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer set from ini-file."

-Don't quite understand, default value is 20, which seems not to be very practical, thus 1 means 100 but 10 still means 10? A bit more detail might be needed.

Ty again!

Before answer i had to re-read through my main script (xLoversEscapeRapeVPlayerQuestScript), and "found many new things" ;) - "self-escape" part was done too long ago.

-I wonder if "1st attempt" refers to "default first time attempt success rate"? In other words, does it means the more times tried, the lower chance to escape?

Yes. I'm using internal var (rvpcount) both as attempts counter and current attempt success probability. It is decremented after every attempt by fixed (inside current "rape act") value, so you can conclude what success probability decreases linearly, from 1st time attempt success rate to zero.

It's alternateve way to ensure what that exact preset attempts number will be available - if it set to some positive value, it overrides default attempts number calculation based on PC'stats.

It may sound unnecessary complicated - but.. i was in that mood when did it.. 4 years ago.

set xLoversHelpRapeVPlayerQuest.ShouldHelp to 120 ; "1" for 100 = (responsibility + disposition) BECAME to participate at LOWER border of PROBABILITY

(i tried to re-formulate this description but feel myself too dumb now to find right words) instead of that, let's try to look at script line where it's used to decide if we found a helper:

ShouldHelp * (tmpr.getDisposition Player + tmpr.getAV Responsibility) > rand 100 2000
So. If we're testing possible helper with 50=responsibility and 50=disposition against random value in range {100;2000}, we'd have minimal chance to accept their help if we set ShouldHelp to 1. And we'll get 100% success in that case (50+50 good soul) if we'll set ShouldHelp to 20. Set it to 200 and almost all not-evil NPCs would be ready to help our PC.

xLoversHelpRapeVPlayerQuest.MemCmbt5s to 12
Questscript for "help"-part executes with period of 5 seconds, and there is lazy (5*12) way to say "remember latest combat events next 60 seconds". Good approach to user-interface should hide that mechanic inside script, so user will deal with "real" time units.. maybe i'll do that with next fix.
It's some kind of workaround to make difference between combat and casual rapes, because, when PC is in "love" actisInCombat returns false (LPK-setting "stop combat").

Before answer i had to re-read through my main script (xLoversEscapeRapeVPlayerQuestScript), and "found many new things" ;) - "self-escape" part was done too long ago.
-I wonder if "1st attempt" refers to "default first time attempt success rate"? In other words, does it means the more times tried, the lower chance to escape?

Yes. I'm using internal var (rvpcount) both as attempts counter and current attempt success probability. It is decremented after every attempt by fixed (inside current "rape act") value, so you can conclude what success probability decreases linearly, from 1st time attempt success rate to zero.

It's alternateve way to ensure what that exact preset attempts number will be available - if it set to some positive value, it overrides default attempts number calculation based on PC'stats.

It may sound unnecessary complicated - but.. i was in that mood when did it.. 4 years ago.

(i tried to re-formulate this description but feel myself too dumb now to find right words) instead of that, let's try to look at script line where it's used to decide if we found a helper:

ShouldHelp * (tmpr.getDisposition Player + tmpr.getAV Responsibility) > rand 100 2000
So. If we're testing possible helper with 50=responsibility and 50=disposition against random value in range {100;2000}, we'd have minimal chance to accept their help if we set ShouldHelp to 1. And we'll get 100% success in that case (50+50 good soul) if we'll set ShouldHelp to 20. Set it to 200 and almost all not-evil NPCs would be ready to help our PC.
xLoversHelpRapeVPlayerQuest.MemCmbt5s to 12
Questscript for "help"-part executes with period of 5 seconds, and there is lazy (5*12) way to say "remember latest combat events next 60 seconds". Good approach to user-interface should hide that mechanic inside script, so user will deal with "real" time units.. maybe i'll do that with next fix.
It's some kind of workaround to make difference between combat and casual rapes, because, when PC is in "love" actisInCombat returns false (LPK-setting "stop combat").

Got, thanks a lot!

Archived