Body sliders don't work

Malarky

When you say the sliders don't work, are you talking about the vanilla sliders (hair, eyes and the like), the added sliders, or both? Do the color sliders work?

Are you using Mod Organizer? If so, is the skeleton loaded last?

Have you run LOOT?

Does NMM have a Ghost option? Is the BSA ghosted, or otherwise missing?

Can you tell if chargen.dll, chargen.ini, nioverride.dll and nioveride.ini are in your Data\SKSE\Plugins folder? I assume you have the latest SKSE.

Can you confirm they're actually running properly? The messages are a good start.

Do you have any way to open BSA files? It's a long shot, but it occurs to me you might have conflicting loose files.

Also, have you searched the Nexus forum thread for RaceMenu for 'sliders not working'? It gets a number of results, and you'd know better than I which more closely resemble your problem.

Are you sure you got the right skeleton? Are you using Bodyslide? Did you check the Build Morphs box when building your meshes? Are your meshes BBP or HDT enabled?

Try typing player.unequipitem 3c9fe into the console and try the sliders again. (This should unequip the default Roughspun Tunic).

Does Bodyslide not start at all? Does it not generate files correctly?

Try using the sliders while your character is naked, either with the unequip command I posted, or finishing the Character Creation process, unequipping the clothes via the inventory and typing showracemenu into the console. It may be the sliders do work, but the clothes aren't set up to show the changes.

Where is BodySlide installed? What is the error message? What is the version, do you have the latest? Did you try BodySlide x64 or regular BodySlide? Are you trying to open it with NMM or from it's install location? What is your operating system? 

Have you tried the sliders while naked, as I suggested?

I can build bodies in the Outfit Studio part of it, if that's what you mean

That's not what he meant.

He meant that you should activate this option here before building bodies and outfits with Bodyslide:

post-162794-0-55281900-1509199307_thumb.jpg

I hope you don't actually use Outfit Studio to build the body nifs that you use ingame (the _0 and _1 ones).

That would be just silly.

Archived