[search] Leggings ouvert/open crotch

I am looking for some Leggings, where the crotch is open. I tried with other Leggings/Yogapants mods, but they looks terrible  without a seam. (Bodyslide Outfit Studio). Specially in use with SoS for Females (Futa). Favorite colours are, Black or White. Wool, Latex, Leather, Lace or Cloth could be the material.

I am looking for some Leggings, where the crotch is open. I tried with other Leggings/Yogapants mods, but they looks terrible  without a seam. (Bodyslide Outfit Studio). Specially in use with SoS for Females (Futa). Favorite colours are, Black or White. Wool, Latex, Leather, Lace or Cloth could be the material.

The only one I've found is the Lux Carlotta from Luxurious collection.  You can get the whole thing, but there is a standalone here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4462-lux-carlotta-7bo-standalone/

it's whole body fishnet though, not just leggings.

The only one I've found is the Lux Carlotta from Luxurious collection.  You can get the whole thing, but there is a standalone here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4462-lux-carlotta-7bo-standalone/

it's whole body fishnet though, not just leggings.

Ooooh, thanks for that link. I liked those body stockings but nothing else from that entire collection. Hmmm as for crotchless leggings... I've seen a few but none that I can recall atm or that I personally use.

Archived