What's Your Dream Mod? (Free for all)

An NPC body mod that gives different NPC's different body types. You know, like how in real life not everyone looks exactly the same from the neck down. 

It is your lucky day http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25380-npc-body-scale-randomizer/  .  I am still experiencing neck seam with my immersive wenches but other than that, everything else looks good( including the few BIJIN mods I have loaded.

I tried it and it sort of works... breasts and asses are now varied, but the belly and weight functions seem to be broken, that is to say I tried both at their highest and lowest settings and there was no difference. 

On the plus side it fixed my neck seam problem

I know there's already mods like this, but it takes a wide mess of them and the only one I've found that does it is a little.... off. I'm talking about a full on submissive mod. I know there's one you can have, that... Lola one, and while it's great and so far the best thing I've found to come close, it's a bit odd that once every so often you follow your Dom's orders, then proceed to order them around as you carry on your Skyrim adventure. Not entirely sure what I'm after here but perhaps the Dom makes the actual choices of where you go dependent on what quests you've unlocked, chooses the route to get there, picks your equipment, chooses tactics in a fight (when to hide, when to attack, when to flee) and maybe even decides on your future by picking what clan you join, or which side of the war etc. I know a lot of this would likely be hard to script and implement, but something that could take as many of your choices away from you and instead, giving you criteria to fulfill to keep your 'follower' happy so you get better rewards/gear/items instead. Just a change in game dynamic really.

I support this idea. I like the idea of being a "follower to a follower".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A mod like in Oblivion (don't remember the name) where all npc's and creatures follows you and try to rape. It also similar to madness option of random rape in mod SexAddicts by WaxenFigure. Unfortunately, a mod "Random sex" by Arizona_Steve does not have that option.

3 hours ago, Sanvit said:

A mod like in Oblivion (don't remember the name) where all npc's and creatures follows you and try to rape. It also similar to madness option of random rape in mod SexAddicts by WaxenFigure. Unfortunately, a mod "Random sex" by Arizona_Steve does not have that option.

I think you are talking about Lovers Joberg. Or possibly Lovers RaperS.

In Joberg random NPC and mobs will start stalking you.

In RaperS you can set it up to where in combat if your health drops below a predetermined % there is a possibility whoever you fight may begin to rape you

Have we ever considered putting a Lovers Lab inside the game? A Hub style building with times and setting and buttons and straps?

Ask certain members for their their characters assets then make members into NPC to run the Lab?

Walk in and see @fejeena walking around and @AthenaESIV torturing some poor NPC.

Have screen shots of the evolution of LL on the walls as pictures.

That would be awesome I think

Edit: it could be seedy as FK too.

Make it in a hidden location and when you find the door it takes you to a place like diagon alley in Harry Potter but all kinds of twisted shit happening.

Yeah

35 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

In Skyrim when you use this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

On the last page of the FMOD setup there are additional mods... One is an NPC body rescaler. This mod is not available anywhere else I've seen as a standalone, but it changes the body morphs, height and weight of NPCs randomly. It works really well. There is also a mod called Fat Bastard that makes some of the NPCs really heavy.

I think you finally pulled me to the dark side.

Pretty sure when SK gets here I'm going to be decommissioning Oblivion.

There is so much I need to catch up on in Skyrim!

3 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Have we ever considered putting a Lovers Lab inside the game? A Hub style building with times and setting and buttons and straps?

Ask certain members for their their characters assets then make members into NPC to run the Lab?

Walk in and see @fejeena walking around and @AthenaESIV torturing some poor NPC.

Have screen shots of the evolution of LL on the walls as pictures.

That would be awesome I think

Edit: it could be seedy as FK too.

Make it in a hidden location and when you find the door it takes you to a place like diagon alley in Harry Potter but all kinds of twisted shit happening.

Yeah

LOL

In BravilUnderground are a lot of LL members : HanPL, Nightwynd, Gregathit the Freeloader, Donkey, GSB Modders

6 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

and somewhere in that alley a Argonian will be yelling "REINSTALL JCONTAINERS AND RE-REGISTER ALL MODS IN CREATURE FRAMEWORK" and "JUST REBUILD THE FUCKING ANIMATION REGISTRY ALREADY".