GTA V - Nude Sex Mods

15 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

That game is like Skyrim?

kingdom come deliverance  ??
you dont know it ! 
its more realistic than skyrim and the graphic better than skyrim 
in this game you can do every thing you neeed   

we are making adult mod that will contain every thing you imagine (kidnapping -torture - rape - sex - erotica )
it will take sometimes from us 
so until then  search about the game on youtube and buy it if you can to support the develober 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/3/2018 at 2:33 AM, 98799778800 said:

you dont know it ! 

we are making adult mod that will contain every thing you imagine (kidnapping -torture - rape - sex - erotica )
so until then  search about the game on youtube and buy it if you can to support the develober 

Oh! Okay. I will search for it. 

On 18/3/2018 at 2:33 AM, 98799778800 said:

you dont know it ! 

I looked for the game in Nexus and it does not seem very popular ... are you sure that it can be modified at the level of Skyrim? ... because it does not seem so

Point out to me the dirtiest Mod for that game you know

5 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

I looked for the game in Nexus and it does not seem very popular ... are you sure that it can be modified at the level of Skyrim? ... because it does not seem so

Point out to me the dirtiest Mod for that game you know

i like her enthusiasm for the pervy mods! lol

On 18.3.2018 at 9:33 AM, 98799778800 said:

you dont know it ! 

How are you working on a sex mod, when there are no modtools yet? What assets are you creating?

16 hours ago, goldennboy said:

How are you working on a sex mod, when there are no modtools yet? What assets are you creating?

On 3/28/2018 at 12:05 PM, serpientesmile said:

Ha ha ha ha! I am a naughty girl  :face_bear:

just wait 
we still working on the module . we contact with the game developers and they agreed to give us the mod tools 
 until now there are only 7 of us working on it

so dont be hurry  
its gonna take a while 

• 10 months later...
On 3/29/2018 at 7:26 AM, 98799778800 said:

just wait 
we still working on the module . we contact with the game developers and they agreed to give us the mod tools 
 until now there are only 7 of us working on it

so dont be hurry  
its gonna take a while 

Really or are you joking? 

• 9 months later...
On 1/31/2019 at 11:16 AM, Halakason said:

Yeah I'm getting a feeling that the whole Kingdom Come Deliverance mod is just a fluke...

But nonetheless, I recently got GTA V and I'm too wondering if there any sex mods for it.

hm there honestly isnt a lot of options for sex mods hot coffee 1.3 is outdated and doesnt work unless scripthook rollback to older version. gta s-lab interact or something forgot what it was called was basically hot coffee but little more advance there isnt a lot

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Link to the actual mod? As I'm not seeing an updated version of Hot Coffee for GTA 

My bad. JediJosh didn't update the mod someone else did. If you read the most recent comments there's a link to an updated version. A user posted a mediafire link. Once you install scripthookdotnet

Hot coffee files (in the scripts folder)

NativeUi (in the scripts folder)

It will run just fine. I made the mistake of putting NativeUi in the root folder. Once I put it in the scripts folder it works. Hence the little gif vid lol. Just wanted to share that it works again.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/hot-coffee

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I once again hopped back into GTA V and learned that you can save scenes in the spooner section of the menyoo mod. -> https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp

It has EVERY sex animation in it. You can select spawned actors. Place them then disable collisions. Have them play a sex animation. then have whomever play their sex animation. Line them up and save the scene in Spooner. You can even have them display facial expressions and add audio into the scene. If you do this, you can play the scene whenever you wish. So If you have a scene with Trevor and Amanda saved. For example...during gameplay she pisses you off or something lol you can go into menyoo and select one of your scenes and it fades to black and fades into the scene of Trevor banging Amanda in his trailer. This is an example I created.

• 3 months later...
On 3/11/2021 at 12:57 PM, Funnybizness said:

Hey everyone. I once again hopped back into GTA V and learned that you can save scenes in the spooner section of the menyoo mod. -> https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp

It has EVERY sex animation in it. You can select spawned actors. Place them then disable collisions. Have them play a sex animation. then have whomever play their sex animation. Line them up and save the scene in Spooner. You can even have them display facial expressions and add audio into the scene. If you do this, you can play the scene whenever you wish. So If you have a scene with Trevor and Amanda saved. For example...during gameplay she pisses you off or something lol you can go into menyoo and select one of your scenes and it fades to black and fades into the scene of Trevor banging Amanda in his trailer. This is an example I created.

Cool!! I'll try! .. But ..I use a different Trainer. Can I use two Trainers at the same time?  

Thanks again!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 7:57 PM, Funnybizness said:

is there a guide somewhere how to set and start those animations?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/4/2021 at 7:32 AM, Bizarro said:

is there a guide somewhere how to set and start those animations?

Well ... it's fun for a while but after that ... it's always and just the same old hooker animations and that's it, just a little more fun. It really is a fucking pity that no one has made a formal sex mod for the game ... the popularity of the game is incredible even now but no one has done it ...