[Search] Looking for a tattered, ragged cloak

I'll have a look at those suggestions, thanks.

Got any reference pics of the sort of cloak you were thinking of? I wanted to make some tattered Dark Soulsy retextures for HDT cloaks.

Maybe something like this, without the hood (or with a hood, but pulled back/lowered)? Also, much filthier/worn.

GarmentFile_Cape_tornv1_5_Marvelous-Desi

huh seeing this a cool idea popped into my head you could incorporate armor break and give the piece a large durability pool so the longer you wear it while you're out being the dragonborn the worse shape it's going to be in and dirtier as well 

I love this sort of stuff. Dark Souls 3 had a broken armor visual effect but they ruined it by making gear almost indestructible.

Seems like it would be possible in Skyrim considering there's mods that dynamically swap out textures on bodies like WetFunction. All you'd have to do is swap out the cloak's alpha mask to make it look tattered.

• 3 years later...