Origional ground textures

thJIS

Morning,

I was hoping that someone could zip the default ground textures for me.  I installed a landscape mod and forgot to save the origionals.  Now I am dealing with a jungle which hides my loot and clips everything.  I have tried different mods but they all seem to have the same lengthened grass issues.  So if anyone could help me out I would be most greatful.    I assume it is the ground textures I need?  Read somewhere that was the problem.  I have noticed that when I pull out some of them things did get better, if I take them all out I get blue places due to missing texture.   Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks. 

That's actually a bit weird, since as far as I'm aware all the vanilla assets for FO4 are stored in the .ba2 archives. Unless you deleted or modified those, which is unlikely, you should still have the originals. Since we're talking about multiple gigs of files there, I don't think it's going to be possible to send them to you. Your best bet is probably going to be having Steam validate the files.

Archived