Elhildils Night Temptress CBBE HDT Bodyslide (+Gloves) & Dominatrix&PureLust CBBE HDT Bodyslide

View File

Description:

Hello there!

So this is just an Bodyslide file for Elhildis Night Temptress Armor. Now with Gloves also!

There are more panties, sleeves and garters than in the pictures that differ only for textures. Otherwise they look the same. Also there are Dominatrix Leather Boots but I didn't took a picture of them because of the little texture stretching problem (See Issues and Problems). They look otherwise the same as Dominatrix Latex boots except with Leather texture.

Also there are Gloves and High Heels for Dominatrix&PureLust but they didn't need any converting. They are just fine as original.

All Credit goes to Elhildil!!!

Enjoy!

Requirements:

Original mod from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58993/? and it's requirements & https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59408/? and it's requirements.

Bodyslide and Outfit studio

Issues and Problems:

- The wings for Original and Latex(Black) versions of armor doesn't work well so I made them to look like stumps or like wings that are just growing! I can say it looks little bit like a skull bow (not the weapon xD)! Wings for Lace version however looks just fine and are also wiggly/"animated"! I really don't have any idea why it works for Lace and doesn't work for Original and Latex/Black.

- The pictures for Original and Latex doesn't look exactly like in the pictures! They look the same except the wings! Lace however looks almost perfectly like in the picture! I will add better pictures when I got the time!!!

- Also I removed Hooves Bodyslide files because they didn't work and I didn't get them to work! However I found out that the originals looked just fine for me and for my body! They look the same like in the pictures!

- For Dominatrix & PureLust everything else works just fine except Dominatrix Leather Boots. There are some little texture stretching in ankle area. Really couldn't figure out how to fix it. Every other boots works just fine.

- PureLust Fishnet Top looks like it got clipping in the picture. It is just because my body's breasts are so big. Smaller breasts shouldn't have that "problem"! I kept it that way because I liked that minor clipping because it looks like it is little bit torn fishnet. If you got big breasts on your body you can ask me for help how to fix that. It is really an easy fix.

Also here are links to other Elhildi's armor's that have Bodyslide conversions (not made by me, credit goes to makers of these Bodyslide files)! Deathscream and Helgenrogue doesn't need original mod but Witch Doctor needs!

- Deathscream: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=174786

- Helgenrogue: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=361129

- Witch Doctor: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=200716

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide & Outfit studio, Elhildis Night Temptress & it's requirements, Elhildis Dominatrix and PureLust & it's requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hrm - I've downloaded this like 4 times, and when I go to install it, NMM keeps failing to install this, saying that "Edhildils NightTemptress Bodyslide can't be added." and it shows as "incomplete." The file checks fine in WinRAR so I thought I'd see if any other NMM users have this issue... thanks!

Hrm - I've downloaded this like 4 times, and when I go to install it, NMM keeps failing to install this, saying that "Edhildils NightTemptress Bodyslide can't be added." and it shows as "incomplete." The file checks fine in WinRAR so I thought I'd see if any other NMM users have this issue... thanks!

Does it say anything about file name being too long or something like that?

Hi! Thx for conversion!!!  :shy:

Planning convert other Edhildils outfits?

Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust pls!!!

Yes I'm planning on doing at least Dominatrix and Purelust. Might take awhile 'cause I'm having not having too much time to do them right now. But I will!

I like Elhildil's outfits.

Will you be converting the others?

Yes I'm planning on it! At least Dominatrix and Purelust! Might take awhile though 'cause I got too little time to do these right now! Also if u want Deathscream, Helgenrogue and/or Witch Doctor there is already Bodyslide files for them! I add them to also here soon! 

Ok so I noticed some problems with Armor wings and with hooves. Anyone else having these? I'm very new to this thing so I apologize about the problems!

same problem here. something seems to be wrong with the archive. i tried to open it with 7-zip, but it can't be opened. and i tried to open other rar files too, without any problems. i hope someone has a solution.

same problem here. something seems to be wrong with the archive. i tried to open it with 7-zip, but it can't be opened. and i tried to open other rar files too, without any problems. i hope someone has a solution.

I will look into this!

I will look into this!

For me it downloads just fine, I can open it and unrar/unzip it with winrar and it's fine on check! But I also can't add it through NMM! I don't know why! Sorry! Guess it needs to be added only manually at least for now. Unless someone finds an solution! I really don't have much time to play or mod right now so i'm leaving it for now because if it can be added manually it is enough for me right now! So sorry again! 

I will look into this!

For me it downloads just fine, I can open it and unrar/unzip it with winrar and it's fine on check! But I also can't add it through NMM! I don't know why! Sorry! Guess it needs to be added only manually at least for now. Unless someone finds an solution! I really don't have much time to play or mod right now so i'm leaving it for now because if it can be added manually it is enough for me right now! So sorry again! 

No worries - odd how that came about, but manual install isn't hard to do at all. :) Thank you!

So I've started doing Dominatrix and Purelust! It takes awhile though because I'm going to work on another city and I need to leave my computer behind! ; ( But no worries, their on their way! : D Just be patient and wait! What I discovered is that it should be easier to made than Night Temptress because there are no wings here! : D

• 1 month later...

Good News Guys! I'm back and have some (NOTICE! Some!) time to do converting again. I've been trying to convert Dominatrix & PureLust for awhile now. It's a pain in the ass. But...I think I have found a solution to my problems with the outfit and it's CBBE Bodyslide conversion should be ready soon! If I really solved the problems. Keeping the thumbs up! 

Ok! I'm pretty sure it's confirmed! I've found a solution to my problems with Dominatrix & PureLust Armors! So they've should be ready soon enough! Mainly my problems were minor but annoying! Clipping and stuff. But the real deal was Tops causing CTD. It was the bones like I guessed at first but still it took me awhile to get what was the problem. But now it's solved. I'm not opening it anymore here. If someone wants to know what I did they can send me a PM and ask. Dominatrix Leather & Latex Corset already done. So keep calm and wait for the good stuff ; D! 

So as everyone can see Dominatrix & PureLust CBBE HDT Bodyslide conversions are ready! Enjoy all!

i love your muscle normal map ^^

where you get it

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32329/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D32329%26preview%3D&pUp=1 and from here the TigersanDiesel CBBE Conversion with Hardcore Abs. U can find it below optional files.

can you fix the bodyslide  in the breasts the mesh is too bigger the breats if you look close in the body studio i will look that

Sry I didn't get what u mean exactly? U mean that the mesh is coming too far out at the breast section? Yeah I noticed that too. I try to fix it when I got the time. Right now I'm working with an another project. It's not so big issue for me. But if ur in a hurry and definetely want to fix it I give u a little guide how to do that urself. It should work (not 100% sure):

1: Open Bodyslide and Outfit studio and open Outfit studio from bottom right corner.

2: In Outfit studio click File and Load Project.

3: Choose the file u want to modify from the opening window (Like DominatrixTop.osp) and click open.

4: Use the brushes in top of the Outfit studio window (Increase and decrease mesh volume in the area & Smooth an area of mesh should work)

5: With ur case u should first decrease the area until it's closer to the breast. If it goes too much u can increase it or press ctrl+z. U can also choose how big the brush size and strenght is from the drop down menu on left corner.

6: Just try it out how it works. It's easy when u get it. If it goes too bad u can start over. Just don't save.

7: When ur happy with ur results, click File and Save Project ot Save Project as..

8: Build the armor to ur body in Bodyslide. ("Notice!" that at least for me Bodyslide sometimes doesn't update the preview right away. Choose another armor, preview it and then choose again the armor u want and preview it. Should work!)

That method is not 100% sure. But I'm kinda sure it should work! 

Hi dormain,

I have downloaded the file Dominatrix & PureLust Bodyslide.rar several times in different web browsers but cannot open it in either 7-Zip or WinRAR saying it is not a valid archive or unexpected end of file.

Would you be so kind and look into this if there is something wrong with the uploaded file?

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...