[8-31-12 update] ZaZ Gags

Is your dungeon too noisy?

attachment.php?aid=13992

Tired of hearing the anguish of your victims again and again?

attachment.php?aid=13993

Want to muffle the screams from those beatings?

attachment.php?aid=13994

attachment.php?aid=13995

There is a solution!

attachment.php?aid=13996

That's right: Gags! 4 Different options for variety!

attachment.php?aid=15417

There's even a ring gag for less resistant blowjobs!

attachment.php?aid=13998

Now enjoy the muffled cries of your victims!

attachment.php?aid=13999

attachment.php?aid=14000

attachment.php?aid=14001

attachment.php?aid=14002

CREDITS: GSB for the leather gags, Mastercchris for the rope gag and for modifying GSB's meshes and textures, Athstai for the script and femalehead and mouth tri files, mayatola for putting them together in the CK (if there are any problems, blame him!), and of course, Bethesda for the game

Update 8/31/12

Thanks to CaptainChaos and Mastercchris for the ball gag and ring gag fix. Also, all harness gags should look a bit more refined as textures have been fixed. The metal rings should also have a nice bit of shine. To update, simply overwrite the contents of the new file over the old one. There is no need for clean saves and all gags equipped or in inventory should remain untouched.

Also, thanks to pds123 for an updating .esp making the gags craftable and improvable. Just replace the .esp in the main file with the .esp from the craftable esp attachment.

Craft under the Misc section:

Ball Gag :

Create : 1 Firewood, 3 Leather Strips

Improve : 1 Firewood, 1 Leather Strip

Ring Gag :

Create : 1 Iron Ingot, 3 Leather Strips

Improve : 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Leather Strip

Bit Gag 1 :

Create : 1 Firewood, 2 Leather Strips

Improve : 1 Firewood, 1 Leather Strip

Bit Gag 2 :

Create : 1 Firewood, 1 Iron Ingot, 3 Leather Strips

Improve : 1 Firewood, 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Leather Strip

Big thanks again, pds123!

What's included:

Four gags that will open your character's (or companion's) mouth when equipped, and close when de-equipped. Unfortunately, it won't work if you equip it on anyone through console commands (equipitem), but the included femalehead.tri and mouthhumanf.tri will allow the "shout" expression to work (either setting it through the console or using the latest version of Puppeteer Master).

To add the gags, simply type "help zaz" into the console without the quotes and you will get a list of 4 item codes. Then type "player.additem XXXXX #" again without quotes, where XXXX is the item code and # is the amount you want in your inventory. You can also use the same item code to equip them on npcs by using "equipitem XXXXXX".

Gags are not currently craftable, but if you replace the .esp in the main file with the one above from pds123, they will be!

Instructions:

Just extract the data folder and drop it into your Skyrim directory. It may also prompt you to overwrite your femalehead.tri. If you do not want to overwrite it, then do not copy the mouthhumanf.tri or the script files as they are all needed to make the gag open your character's or companion's mouth. Or if you want to see the magic in action (you know you do!), make a backup of your old femalehead.tri!

Uninstallation:

Open up the .zip, see what files were added, then simply delete those files from your Skyrim directory (do this for all mods you want to uninstall). In this case, they are:

meshes/actors/character assets/femalehead.tri

meshes/actors/character assets/mouth/mouthhumanf.tri

meshes/ZaZ folder

scripts/GagBehavior.pex

textures/ZaZ-Bondage folder

ZaZ Gags.esp

Usage: As each author was credited, you will need their permission to alter and distribute any of their work. As far as the .esp is concerned (which is the only thing I claim), you are free to modify and distribute it alone as you like. All I ask is that you share it with us here.

Recommended

Goes hand-in-hand with ZaZ Resources by equicidal. Please give his mod a try!

If you enjoy this mod, please post screenshots!

One thing I like about the Nexus is the user images section. Please share your experience with us! Thanks, and hope you all enjoy!

craftable esp.zip

ZaZ Gags Update 31-08-2012.7z

@All: thanks guys :) The other modders on that list did such great work that I wanted to do something special for the presentation. Wasn't sure how it'd be received, but I wanted to have some fun with it.

WowZers :).

Such work encourage Modders to Keep Making Stuff' date='

Keep Up the Good Work :)

Cheers

[/quote']

Please keep updating your awesome resources thread and I will be happy to promote your wares! :) And if I don't know how yet, you can bet that I will learn!

That was funny. What mods are being used besides the gags?

The dungeon is just a side room in the Necropolis section of Domaine Alucard. It was already a dungeon but I just modified it for more than two prisoners. :P As for the poses and animations' date=' it's just FNIS spell addon with animations taken from just about every sex mod I could get my hands on (though these screens mostly feature Mastercchris's animations).

The crop/cane and animations are also Mastercchris's in his resource thread as well as the vertical stocks. The other bound position is from Osare AnimObjects Pose, Genkidama. It has a huge blue glow over it but I just deleted the animobject and resized/repositioned the shackles to fit the pose.

Aside from that, I made several non-functional npcs out of Lunari race presets and Temptress presets. If there's anything else I missed that you wanted to know, I'll be happy to list it.

I don't have any dungeon' date=' can you share yours mayatola ? :D

[/quote']

Hehe, if you read above, by now you probably know it's not really a functional dungeon, and right now anyway, the .esp file is a mess and I will have to redo it. I am going to rebuild it, but as far as sharing it, I will need to get permission from a few modders, and it will not have most of the victims you see in it (I added them all manually from the console). If you are still interested, I'll see what I can do, but it won't be anytime soon :(

really awesome mod but do you have to be vannila race for the mouth to open ? and what command do you use to open mouth or close it?

Nope' date=' it should work on all races. I tested it myself on vanilla, Temptress, Lunari, and Futa races (turns out, all you need to do is check the "default races" button in the CK!). So have fun!

As for the mouth opening, it does it automatically if you use it on yourself or your companion. If you use "equipitem" console command on an npc though, it won't open. So you can use Puppeteer Master to set their facial expression to "shout" which will do the exact same thing. If you don't want to download Puppeteer, then you can use a console command, but I don't remember which one... It's something like player.setmoodav or something like that. Sorry, but someone else will have to answer or you'll have to look it up :( But again, on yourself or your companion, it's automatic!

a link to your dungeon would be sweet too.

Check post #10 for the answer to that. Once I take care of some RL stuff this month (moving)' date=' I will try to figure this out. As I mentioned before though, it's all non-functional, and the npcs are all part of other mods. If you're talking about just the dungeon itself and the toys/gags, that can probably be done in the not too distant future (once I get all the appropriate permissions). As far as functional, you're better off waiting for SSG because it'll be a while if ever (I am still learning how to do basic stuff with the CK).

my god ,it is so exciting

It is! Download, have fun, take pictures, and share them here with us! :)

Nope' date=' it should work on all races. I tested it myself on vanilla, Temptress, Lunari, and Futa races (turns out, all you need to do is check the "default races" button in the CK!). So have fun!

[/quote']

I dont really have any modding skills with the CK but i opened it ,set the ZaZ as active went to armors clicked all four Gags seperatly set them to default race saved but it still wont work .

sorry for bothering but can anyone help me ?

:D :D :D I like the OP :)

Hehe' date=' glad you like it :)

Gotta ask though, what's with the desktop.ini files ?

I triple checked the file, I don't see a desktop.ini file. I don't think it came with this mod.

[/quote']

I dont really have any modding skills with the CK but i opened it ,set the ZaZ as active went to armors clicked all four Gags seperatly set them to default race saved but it still wont work .

sorry for bothering but can anyone help me ?

What race are you using? You shouldn't have had to go into the CK because I already had it set for default race.

edit: nevermind, here, uploaded another .esp and checked off a bunch more races. If this still doesn't work, tell me which race you are using so I can download and test it myself.

What race are you using? You shouldn't have had to go into the CK because I already had it set for default race.

edit: nevermind' date=' here, uploaded another .esp and checked off a bunch more races. If this still doesn't work, tell me which race you are using so I can download and test it myself.

[/quote']

It still wont work :huh: i am using Complete Loli which is an older version of Children of the sky , the one mod i am truly excited about and it wont work:(

edit: nevermind' date=' here, uploaded another .esp and checked off a bunch more races. If this still doesn't work, tell me which race you are using so I can download and test it myself.

[/quote']

It still wont work :huh: i am using Complete Loli which is an older version of Children of the sky , the one mod i am truly excited about and it wont work:(

I'm having the same as Veta. My characters mouth doesn't open at all. I use the Yaksha race.

Alright I'm downloading these both to test and figure out. I'm still pretty new with the CK though, but I'll try my best.