Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

On 1/20/2018 at 7:18 AM, pugwash99 said:

Ok, after a nice evening trying to recompile and looking for source code that references files not in the official github libraries I'm currently stuck with 28 errors and 9 warnings. This might take a little longer than I'd hoped.

Hey, did  you test it? Did it work at all?

I really appreciate you giving it a shot and letting us know, I have no idea how to do something like that.

I feel like Jcontainers is pretty much the only major thing holding back me switching to SSE atm.

That and a couple minor skse plugins (a closer look, and the other camera mods).

Sadly couldn't get it to compile as I was still missing some files from the boost libraries,  I've downloaded them so I just need to figure out how to get the ones compiled for visual studio 2015 to link in as the skse64 project was written for that and by the looks of it jcontainers is in vs2012 / 2013 and needs a few changes that hopefully won't break it.

I normally work in .Net not C++ but I do use visual studio daily but I'll try again at the weekend.

edit: ok, I spent 8 hours yesterday, changed the code I was working with to the jcontainers master branch which was still being updated until Nov 2016 and got a little further. When compiling jcontainers in 32bit in vs2015 I got it down to 3 compiler warnings and 12 errors that will need changes to the code to fix - a few type conversion errors when initialising a list, an issue with the way boost in gcc and in MSVC need a different number of parameters when working with hashing but the bigger issues are the 'attempting to access deleted function' errors. with a bit of research I believe they're caused by the changes in C++ since it was originally written as it's being caused by a data type that can't be copied and should be accessed by reference so the code will need to changed to cope. I've found posts where people have updated code from vs2010 to vs2015 and are having the same issue.

So yeah at the moment I've stalled due to lack of knowledge of C++.  

Already saw his post and replied to it on the github repository.

I did finally get the 32bit version to compile and after testing it appears to be working correctly in oldrim so I've got the build environment to work for it. I'll make another thread for that to document the process and the further issues I've encountered.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Milkmod Economy+"being a cow", pregnancy mods(simulations), combined for Skyrim SE. Problem for me was the belly scaling with the combination of the Milkmod SE port and basic pregnancy cycle. Even when I turned Belly scaling for Milkmod E. off, the belly from BPC got overwritten by Milkmod E.  . Mmilkmod E. + Hentai Pregnancy work but does not have the simulation of a cycle.

And if I install "being a cow" the game won t even start.

I also would like some slavery(being enslaved) mod too.

The hdt vagina thing does not work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I was happy to find out that AH Hotkeys conversion is almost done.  He had started trying to convert it without Jcontainers but has reverted back to using it again now that there's an SE version of Jcontainers.  Looks like Sexlab stuff is well on it's way now as well.  Now that Vortex is kinda sorta out, I will probably redo my modlist soon using that and see if that clears up some of my MO related issues.

What works in SSE, for me:

SkyUI

Racemenu

Additemmenu

Hdt-smp (it just got updated)

Facelight

What I would like to see:

SRM (Skyrim Romance Mod, tested an earlier version of it, and it doesn't work well.)

Sexlab for all those adult mods that I would love to have (tested out a beta version of it, didn't quite work as character got undressed and stood there in a T form)

SoS for my guys (currently using tempered skins for guys works out sort of good)

Dance Synchronizor (for the different dances and a dance hall, sadly discontinued)

OSA, OSEX, and AIO HDT Pussy.

There are instructions on YouTube to convert OSA, OSEX, and Racemenu, which RaceMenu works consistently and reliably when converted. OSA seems to work as a framework, but without a working OSex, I wasn't sure how best to test it and is beyond my ability to troubleshoot.

And AddItemMenu would be awesome...

Archived