Mods you want to see converted with SKSE64?

DykkenTomb

Yeah, he took it down on the nexus page. You can't find MO2 on the nexus anymore. It's hidden. 

Never really noticed that as I always downloaded it from the page I linked.  It could be he was getting to many complaints from people about know and posted bugs/problems or is getting ready to revamp it and re release it, or at worst is abandoning it due to time or other problems.

I would love for someone to port over the Merged Fox armor shop. Some of it works ok but a lot of the armors don't. It's a personal favorite ^_^

I found out, that porting armors is not so easy as it seems. You often have to fix things in NifSkope before or after converting them with nif optimizer.

Yeah, he took it down on the nexus page. You can't find MO2 on the nexus anymore. It's hidden. 

Never really noticed that as I always downloaded it from the page I linked.  It could be he was getting to many complaints from people about know and posted bugs/problems or is getting ready to revamp it and re release it, or at worst is abandoning it due to time or other problems.

It is lacking ESL support and cannot support the save games when a save is made with an ESL in the load order. I'm also not sure if it can recognize SKSE64 cosaves,  NMM does not support any of this either.

The only two mod managers I'm aware of that have been updated to support the CC and SKSE64 are Wrye Bash 307b2 and Vortex.

It is lacking ESL support and cannot support the save games when a save is made with an ESL in the load order. I'm also not sure if it can recognize SKSE64 cosaves,  NMM does not support any of this either.

The only two mod managers I'm aware of that have been updated to support the CC and SKSE64 are Wrye Bash 307b2 and Vortex.

You can still play using ESLs using MO2, they just don't show up in your mod list and if you have any mods that list them as masters you'll get warnings about missing masters.  The game still works though and you can save/reload/etc without issues.  I'm kind of hoping they release Vortex soon, all of these MO2 annoyances are getting annoying.

You can still play using ESLs using MO2, they just don't show up in your mod list and if you have any mods that list them as masters you'll get warnings about missing masters.  The game still works though and you can save/reload/etc without issues.  I'm kind of hoping they release Vortex soon, all of these MO2 annoyances are getting annoying.

If you want them to work with the mod manager throw them ESL's in the data folder. I've been using them all together and they work fine when i do that. 

If you want them to work with the mod manager throw them ESL's in the data folder. I've been using them all together and they work fine when i do that. 

Same here.  I only have 1 ESL at the moment and that's Survival mode which gets put into your real data directory anyway.  I do have a warning about missing masters though since I have a patch for Survival mode installed via MO2.  It works fine though. 

Same here.  I only have 1 ESL at the moment and that's Survival mode which gets put into your real data directory anyway.  I do have a warning about missing masters though since I have a patch for Survival mode installed via MO2.  It works fine though. 

Yeah MO2 should be fine if you have an existing working install and things will be even better once LOOT releases with ESL support. I don't personally use MO2 (or NMM) but it should still be able to install mods that use esl files despite not being able to read inside the esl files themselves.

Mod Organizer!

Here, https://github.com/LePresidente/modorganizer/releases , though it can be quirky as hell to use, an yes I do use it.  Development however is very slow, if you are not too confident about modding then nmm is probably better short term, hopefully LePresidente will be able to release a updated version, though I am not really holding my breath.

I've still got a version of the newer one I've made a backup of . I'll be damned I lose it. I really love the tool even with it's issue. It just works just fine. Why LePresidente took it down I have no idea, but my guess is because TanninOne got a hold of him and asked him too since Nexus will be releasing vortex soon. 

I use Wyre Bash I have had about zero issues besides knowing when to check for updates.

Frostfall is something I'm seriously missing at the moment as well as AH Hotkeys.  The mod author of AH Hotkeys has confirmed he's working on an SE version which is nice to hear.  Chesko seems to be busy so who knows when Frostfall will get an update.  I found a workaround though.  Survival mode is one option but it's just too lacking in features for my taste.

From what I could tell Campfire SE works fine with SKSE64 as long as you copy the interface folder from the oldrim version. Frostfall seems more trouble than it's worth to get working in SE until Chesko updates it. Isoku has updated all of his mods now so I'm using the mods below for now without issue:

Campfire SE (with oldrim interface folder)
Hypothermia Plus SSE
iNeed v1.9 Alpha
Wet and Cold v2.2 Alpha
Quick Light (in place of Wearable Lanterns)
Skyrim Alchemy and Food Overhaul (I like the fact that it disables health regen like Survival mode does)

• 2 weeks later...

Found the problem with ECE sliders not working.  Apparently MO (and maybe also NMM) don't want to create the characteredit mesh folders so the new sliders fail.  If you manually create those folders in your real data directory then everything works (just the folders, don't need any of the files).  Now the new sliders work, the new presets work, the vertex stuff works, saving the character you just made as a preset works.

What are these folder names?

These folders: 

meshes/CharacterMakingExtender/commonTriRaces

meshes/CharacterMakingExtender/Presets

MO2 doesn't seem capable of creating them but once they exist it has no problem installing and using the files for those directories.

Cheers ! I knew someone would crack it, ECE se works also with showracemenu alternative great for swapping player character mid-game.

many thanks for that nugget. :shy:

Archived