Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

The sample image shows a lace section on the Sorceress top' date=' but it isn't showing up in my game. Is there supposed to be one there?

[/quote']

That does not show up on mine. Could be a difference of or of not using an ENB. I got a fix though. You can change threshold of the NiAlpha property to 128 using NifScope ( see photo) and save as (filename)_0 and save as (filename)_1. Or download and replace with this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zz6ibaal2bu0pzc

Working on a UnderArmor system. For those who like the armors but would like a little less skin showing. Something in different sizes (long sleeve, short sleeve, bodice ect.) and in different textures. Its going to have to go under your armor but over the skin. I have know idea how well this is going to work out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also the location of the magic button to push so that it does what I want it to do.

First image yes' date=' second is archmage armor, though I was thinking Novice robes. Archmage would be wonderful since I'll be getting it soon.

[/quote']

I'll see what I can do. Got to finish what I've got first.

Hi,

first of all thanks for really good work!

Then... really forgive me for my confusion, but actually I do not have much time and, indeed, the thread got a little bit "fragmented" about all these beautiful armors... but.... which armor exactly is the one shown on your signature??

Many thanks in advance for any kind reply! :)

Thought I'd share what I was able to come up with thanks to your hard work on fixing armors for us all.

Her name is Dremoria and is a female Dremora Conjure spell that works just like the normal Conjure Dremora as well as a "Dremora Thrall" version.

Pretty weak compared to myself, but nice to have around for other reasons ;)

post-89752-13597879702514_thumb.jpg

First image yes' date=' second is archmage armor, though I was thinking Novice robes. Archmage would be wonderful since I'll be getting it soon.

[/quote']

Hi,

Then... really forgive me for my confusion, but actually I do not have much time and, indeed, the thread got a little bit "fragmented" about all these beautiful armors... but.... which armor exactly is the one shown on your signature??

He is using the new Daedric Chain Mail included in the flat pack. Go back a few pages and you should find download link. Not sure if it's included in the front page.

[/quote']

Hi,

He is using the new Daedric Chain Mail included in the flat pack. Go back a few pages and you should find download link. Not sure if it's included in the front page.

many thanks! I found it... just need to check if it will work (well) with my body... don't sure if I chose flat or "little bit blessed" option... ;)

Hi everyone.

Found some nice lingerie clothes made by Nikitaa.

He is not giving permission for conversations of his mod to other body types but perhaps, for the clothes themselves, you can get it so that they can be made craftable, found in a chest or something like that. Some other modders listed in the credits made them an they are free to use. Hope is dying at last^^

Here is the link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25389

Hi everyone.

Found some nice lingerie clothes made by Nikitaa.
He is not giving permission for conversations of his mod to other body types but perhaps, for the clothes themselves, you can get it so that they can be made craftable, found in a chest or something like that. Some other modders listed in the credits made them an they are free to use. Hope is dying at last^^

Here is the link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25389

I downloaded that the other day to check it out. Downloaded this the other night to check it. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25461 It's called HN66s Litheria - Race - Body - Armors by humannature66 and ginnyfizz I'm not using the Race - Body download just the armor store download but some of them look like crap because the armors are made for the race much like the lady outfits/armors look like crap when not worn by the lady race.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23772/

school from still not here ? what about flat version :)

I have one that's half way done somewhere on my PC. Not sure if I'll have time to finish it any time soon though.

Hey lost' date=' thanks again for the tribunal armor. My girl hasn't taking it off yet, one of my fav. armors

[/quote']

It is one of my favorites. I had forgotten about it until you reminded me so thank you. :P

Very nice work you have done here. Not sure which armor to go with just yet.

Thanks' date=' I try.

Awesome work! nice new armors added.

Having some hands dissapearing on first person view on Blades armor tho. Is this just me or is the files for it?

Also... is there any chance to convert the SUN Magic armor to Jiitek body!?

I'll look at the blades armor and see whats up. First time I've heard about that.

I think sun armor has been done by Jiitek. I'm quite sure I remember it from the orginal post.

I'm going to be busy for a while. I'm going to try and finish the ones that I have and put them out. Progress will be slow, I just don't have much free time right now. Spending most of my days running around like my feet are on fire.

school from still not here ? what about flat version

I have one that's half way done somewhere on my PC. Not sure if I'll have time to finish it any time soon though.

Hey lost, thanks again for the tribunal armor. My girl hasn't taking it off yet, one of my fav. armors

It is one of my favorites. I had forgotten about it until you reminded me so thank you.

Very nice work you have done here. Not sure which armor to go with just yet.

Thanks, I try.

Having some hands dissapearing on first person view on Blades armor tho. Is this just me or is the files for it?

I'll look at the blades armor and see whats up. First time I've heard about that.
I think sun armor has been done by Jiitek. I'm quite sure I remember it from the orginal post.

I'm going to be busy for a while. I'm going to try and finish the ones that I have and put them out. Progress will be slow, I just don't have much free time right now. Spending most of my days running around like my feet are on fire.

You might be thinking of the Skimpy Silverlight Retouch on his front page. I know I saw one somewhere maybe it's with the loli pack that has his and many others grouped together.

You might be thinking of the Skimpy Silverlight Retouch on his front page. I know I saw one somewhere maybe it's with the loli pack that has his and many others grouped together.

I think your right, But I could of sworn I had one, off of a JP site maybe. I'll add it to the list but it will be a while.

Cannot reproduce the hand issue on Blades armor.

Thank you a thousand times for putting so much work into this and creating a ton of

absolutely awesome armors.

Oh, one more thing.

Would be really great, if you could create a version of the Tera Heavy Armor

without the cloth pieces hanging from the back.

I'mm still here, and still working on stuff, just not much time.

screenshot551.jpg

Would be really great' date=' if you could create a version of the Tera Heavy Armor

without the cloth pieces hanging from the back.

[/quote']

I can do that for you.

Lostdaywalker' date=' when you get time :) can you look for

flat chest version will be nice too

[/quote']

I'll add it to the list.

school from still not here ? what about flat version :)

Adding one to the pack I'm working on.:cool:

sounds like street magic' date=' but its works! :D thx

[/quote']

Good deal. I think the foot was left in there on accident. If you have a shoe or gloves that cover the hands or feet completely, there is no point in having it in there. It will be added to the pack I'm working on.

I don't remember who asked for it and I cant find the post, but whoever wanted the dress with the long tail, I have that one and looked at it awhile ago. Because of the long tail, it has skirt bones and I don't play so well with them. Sometimes I can get lucky but mostly not. If I remember correctly that tail is in 3 or 4 parts and they all have to work together. I'll take another look at it but mostly likely not going to happen.

Have not forgotten about Roadstalker and Brookfoots mash-up either. Patience.

Hopefully I'll have something out by the end of the week.

I don't remember who asked for it and I cant find the post' date=' but whoever wanted the dress with the long tail, I have that one and looked at it awhile ago. Because of the long tail, it has skirt bones and I don't play so well with them. Sometimes I can get lucky but mostly not. If I remember correctly that tail is in 3 or 4 parts and they all have to work together. I'll take another look at it but mostly likely not going to happen.

[/quote']

yeah its was me

th_936565696_1_122_876lo.jpg th_936568953_2_122_23lo.jpg th_093657097_3_122_571lo.jpg

may be there also doll sceleton meshes which can be used for loli/doll race :)

Goodday Lostdaywalker. Are you planning on making most of your armors into slider supportversions aswell? Would be awesome.

I''d love to see a skimpy silverlight with slidersupport. And a CotS version of the normal silverlight armor (with slidersupport).

Anyway. Keep up the good work. Love your armors.

I don't remember who asked for it and I cant find the post' date=' but whoever wanted the dress with the long tail, I have that one and looked at it awhile ago. Because of the long tail, it has skirt bones and I don't play so well with them. Sometimes I can get lucky but mostly not. If I remember correctly that tail is in 3 or 4 parts and they all have to work together. I'll take another look at it but mostly likely not going to happen.

[/quote']

yeah its was me

th_936565696_1_122_876lo.jpg th_936568953_2_122_23lo.jpg th_093657097_3_122_571lo.jpg

may be there also doll sceleton meshes which can be used for loli/doll race :)

I really liked face in your pictures. Can you add it as a mask, or as a Character preset face?