Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

I really liked face in your pictures. Can you add it as a mask' date=' or as a Character preset face?

[/quote']

if you talk about suiseiseki pictures - its not my face, its not even a skyrim mod, just some 3d model which i wish to import into skyrim.

on other my screenshots there just *.npc files used in CK, i maked them via usual "showracemenu" in game and saved them via "spf".

i dont know how to make presets for player and dont really need it

maybe bit later i try

I really liked face in your pictures. Can you add it as a mask' date=' or as a Character preset face?

[/quote']

if you talk about suiseiseki pictures - its not my face, its not even a skyrim mod, just some 3d model which i wish to import into skyrim.

on other my screenshots there just *.npc files used in CK, i maked them via usual "showracemenu" in game and saved them via "spf".

maybe bit later i try

if to make that face like a mask and add as part of armor?

[/quote']

maybe bit later i try

If you send me the *.npc file(s) via PM I can add them to my published CotS Presets: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12290

btw anyone knows mod with kimono? Also Miko outfit will be really nice.

i saw some mods, but they looks not like real kimono or its for males.
Little Red Kimono
Blades Samurai Armour and Kimonos
Project Sekirei Sexy japanese clothes CBBE v3 - not bad, but not UNP

but still not classic like
how-to-wear-kimono-001.jpg

Haven't seen many on the nexus you might have to scour the Japanese sites for outfits like that bring your translator.

Anychance to adapt this texture mod to the x117 blacksmith? :D

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5714/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D5714

I try it but bodymesh get messed up. Looks nice though.

According to the comment section It has some problems. Works then it doesn't. Then It gets stuck. I tend to stay away from problem mods. Its never worth it.

Holy! just when I try to ask if this rogue armor is do-able:

I had it for a while but was never able to do it. Anything coming off of a CBBBBBBBBBBE body is stretched beyond the laws of physics:D. Its hard to put it back in shape. I think I got it though.

hi i have a ? you are really good with all these armors how about the skeleton could you modify the skeliton so that the one handed sword is on your back?

I'm pretty sure that all CK stuff. Skeleton tells it how close to the body but not where to put it. I think. Either way. That's about all I know. Never messed with a skeleton.

I'm really liking the middle one. Silent Hill' date=' right?

[/quote']

Damn Straight.:P Only game that ever scared the crap out of me when the phone rang.:P

:cool: :cool: Someone Find me BabyDoll from Sucker Punch. Its been pulled from Nexus.:cool::cool:

Haven't seen many on the nexus you might have to scour the Japanese sites for outfits like that bring your translator.

Google Translator is your friend. (it kind of sucks but at least you can get the basics of what is being said.)

The only thing I got left it to put all this stuff in the CK. Hopefully I'll have time to finish tomorrow or the day after.

post-53190-13597880108642_thumb.jpg

According to the comment section It has some problems. Works then it doesn't. Then It gets stuck. I tend to stay away from problem mods. Its never worth it.

The actual mod is a set of textures, the main problem with this mod is when ppl use moded meshes of the blacksmith outfit. It mostly need a body mesh set below the outfit mesh instead the vanilla, as the textures apply an alpha on the texture and since the vanila mesh dont show a body under the clothes, they dissapear. I lack the skills needed to do it :(

If can take a look at it would be cool. Was just looking for a more... skimpy look for it. Want to do a full blacksmith set like a "nude apron" with gloves and a headband. Sort of...

1454b6c333a081e6e6b90ca26aed1146.jpg

Also, could be nice to have a merchant set with bonus to barter or spech skill to get the max possible from merchants, something "charming" could be nice ;)

Hey... hum...

I don't suppose it's possible to have the blade armor with another body mod' date=' right? >.>

Edit: I change my question, after looking a bit more into it.

Is it possible to have the original blade armor mod you used, before conversion to X117?

[/quote']

Its a combination of Ultra Skimpy Armor by Nightasy with I think this Retex and a few changes of my own.

Clothing Pack

For the Un-Blessed Body

up in first post shortly

Lots of School uniforms to choose from so that should keep you guys happy for a while.

Most of these are listed as clothes so there is no armor rating, feel free to change it in the CK to what you want. All are craftable at a forge. two seprate downloads one for meshes one for textures. If you already have OSARE's School uniform installed, this will over-write those textures. If you made any texture changes to it you want to keep, save them first before installing. You have been warned.

School Outfit and Rogue School

post-53190-13597880172314_thumb.jpg

Rogue School and Osare School Uniform

post-53190-13597880173099_thumb.jpg

Cool Fever and Domino

post-53190-13597880173763_thumb.jpg

Artificial Academy and Gothic Maid

post-53190-13597880174552_thumb.jpg

Gothic Lolita and Gothic Maid

post-53190-13597880175331_thumb.jpg

S and D Outfits V1 and 2

post-53190-13597880175975_thumb.jpg

Rogue and Silent Hill Nurse

post-53190-13597880176759_thumb.jpg

Sleepwear and Summertime

post-53190-1359788017764_thumb.jpg

School outfit and Tohsaka

post-53190-13597880178323_thumb.jpg

Wonderland, Temptress( yea yea I know but it has great boots) and Rogue

post-53190-13597880179066_thumb.jpg

Clothing Pack

For the Un-Blessed Body

up in first post shortly

Lots of School uniforms to choose from so that should keep you guys happy for a while.

Most of these are listed as clothes so there is no armor rating' date=' feel free to change it in the CK to what you want. All are craftable at a forge. two seprate downloads one for meshes one for textures. If you already have OSARE's School uniform installed, this will over-write those textures. [u']If you made any texture changes to it you want to keep, save them first before installing. You have been warned.[/u]

Cool Fever and Domino

S and D Outfits V1 and 2

Sleepwear and Summertime

any ideas y the only thing that shows up in the crafting list is the silent hill sword and no clothing at all?

Clothing Pack

For the Un-Blessed Body

up in first post shortly

Most of these are listed as clothes so there is no armor rating' date=' feel free to change it in the CK to what you want. All are craftable at a forge. two seprate downloads one for meshes one for textures. If you already have OSARE's School uniform installed, this will over-write those textures. [u']If you made any texture changes to it you want to keep, save them first before installing. You have been warned.[/u]

Cool Fever and Domino

S and D Outfits V1 and 2

Sleepwear and Summertime

any ideas y the only thing that shows up in the crafting list is the silent hill sword and no clothing at all?

I also have this problem

Hey... hum...

I don't suppose it's possible to have the blade armor with another body mod' date=' right? >.>

Edit: I change my question, after looking a bit more into it.

Is it possible to have the original blade armor mod you used, before conversion to X117?

[/quote']

Its a combination of Ultra Skimpy Armor by Nightasy with I think this Retex and a few changes of my own.

It's that remodel?

I was under the impression it was Remodeled Armors - UNP version - Originally by Mak07 for CBBEv3M, but with the addition of "scaled" pants.

I also have this problem

thanks for the new clothe pack !

Grab this ESP fix. It was listed under Crafting Table. The will also replace the black Boots on Artificial Academy.

Crafting Fix ESP http://www.mediafire.com/?43fp4zppqwp9lkc

It's that remodel?

I was under the impression it was Remodeled Armors - UNP version - Originally by Mak07 for CBBEv3M' date=' but with the addition of "scaled" pants.

[/quote']

I think parts of Mak07's armor is in there too. I have a tendency to pick and choose parts from here and there.