Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

A few more

post-25696-13597882077531_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882078369_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882079228_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882080147_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882080963_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882081688_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882082406_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882083238_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882083969_thumb.jpgpost-25696-1359788208462_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882085463_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882086359_thumb.jpgpost-25696-1359788208713_thumb.jpg

last one is Jimmy outfit.

Many of the outfits in this post and the other one were found on these links except for Jimmy outfit and the ones already having links.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=685&filter=typeid&typeid=5940 and here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3256546&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940 and also here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3287160&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D5940%26typeid%3D5940

The mario outfit came from a mario mod on the nexus.

They must of just did it as most of the ones I went to didn't need any. Or I'm just in their old thread.

try those
3dmgames

3dmgames

read permission 10(2012-12-15) and 20(2012-12-30)

but most of the time they remove the permission after xx time

Last link has 20 first link I have already been in and got right in. I saw one that needed something like 250 as I was like good luck on that don't be surprised if you see next to nil traffic to your thread let alone any downloads.

I bookmarked ones that I want to reply to to unlock their hidden box but you can only do that so many times then have to wait 2 hours have 3 points so far i basically just went around looking for ones that needed nothing and were not using 115.com download links and bookmarked ones for later.

Well I got these mods then realized kids can't wear armor. Doh...

If you are using a child mod like Clover the orphan you can get them to wear armor if you are using the xvision mod from the children of the sky mod on found on LL. The xvision mod will also change how the the children look in game and they will have their own new clothes that they well be wearing.

Ok I do have this xvision esp that came with children of the sky. Going to check that thread.

If you are using a child mod like Clover the orphan you can get them to wear armor if you are using the xvision mod from the children of the sky mod on found on LL. The xvision mod will also change how the the children look in game and they will have their own new clothes that they well be wearing.

Ok I do have this xvision esp that came with children of the sky. Going to check that thread.

Yes it's actually a esp and some files for it that comes with the children of the sky never noticed I called it a mod.

Yes it's actually a esp and some files for it that comes with the children of the sky never noticed I called it a mod.

Ah, so I have to do all these changes in the CK via this esp like any other model replacer. And all the Sky Children mod did was set child race to skychildren.

Well too complicated for now, will worry about it later.

Ah, so I have to do all these changes in the CK via this esp like any other model replacer. And all the Sky Children mod did was set child race to skychildren.

Not really xvision when turned on changes the vanilla children to sky children they will have new outfits that they will be wearing new faces and hair if you are using a follower mod like Clover the orphan that is made using the vanilla child race she will change to sky child and you will be able to give her whatever armor/outfit you want without her body going invisible or worse make them run around in their fruit of a looms as vanilla children are not set up to wear anything other then the outfit that they were given.

If you are looking for child followers a easier way is to download Jiitek's follower mod that adds 3 followers to the Riverwood inn and the ashen follower mod which is based on Jiitek's race mod. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367&highlight=children+of+the+sky http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8983&highlight=ashen+follower There is also this new one that popped up the other day called Elly follower http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/21758994.html

Ah' date=' so I have to do all these changes in the CK via this esp like any other model replacer. And all the Sky Children mod did was set child race to skychildren.

[/quote']

Not really xvision when turned on changes the vanilla children to sky children they will have new outfits that they will be wearing new faces and hair if you are using a follower mod like Clover the orphan that is made using the vanilla child race she will change to sky child and you will be able to give her whatever armor/outfit you want without her body going invisible or worse make them run around in their fruit of a looms as vanilla children are not set up to wear anything other then the outfit that they were given.

If you are looking for child followers a easier way is to download Jiitek's follower mod that adds 3 followers to the Riverwood inn and the ashen follower mod which is based on Jiitek's race mod. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367&highlight=children+of+the+sky http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8983&highlight=ashen+follower There is also this new one that popped up the other day called Elly follower http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/21758994.html

I was looking for changing the children I adopted. Followers and stuff I also already have actually, so that's not it.

I was just thinking is it possible to create a gift item for clothing you can give your kids to wear. Though I guess its not really giving clothes as giving an object that selects the clothing from the list already embedded in the kid's wardrobe.

But I'm just now under the impression the "kids" in the game are as is. No way around that?

Ah' date=' so I have to do all these changes in the CK via this esp like any other model replacer. And all the Sky Children mod did was set child race to skychildren.

[/quote']

I was looking for changing the children I adopted. Followers and stuff I also already have actually, so that's not it.

I was just thinking is it possible to create a gift item for clothing you can give your kids to wear. Though I guess its not really giving clothes as giving an object that selects the clothing from the list already embedded in the kid's wardrobe.

But I'm just now under the impression the "kids" in the game are as is. No way around that?

If they are xvision children you should be able gift them items if it shows up in the list when you say I have a present for you. As xvision you can't gift them the vanilla children outfits well you can but it will do the same thing to the xvision kids as it did when you gave a outfit/armor to a vanilla kid make them run around in their birthday suit or disappearing body parts.

They only wear gifted items for so long then they revert back to what they were originally wearing and the gifted item will be in their chest. I believe if you want it permanent you would have to change what outfit they were assigned in ck and whatever else that is needed to do that. Haven't used ck much so not sure.

I'm not sure if I ever found a working link for this outfit then saw it on bbs.3dmgame and was like oh this one let me guess it's not going to.. Holy crap it's downloading YAY!!

post-25696-13597882143418_thumb.jpg

This here is called corpse killer not sure where I found it on the site.

post-25696-13597882144052_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882144826_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882145487_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882146179_thumb.jpg

These ones are dagdagdag's mods first one comes in 3 different wing colors the 2 after actually comes in a pair of 3 but the third one is a little spars on the top last one is a duke nukem outfit.

post-25696-13597882147151_thumb.jpg

Rider armor

post-25696-1359788214781_thumb.jpg

Can't remember the name

post-25696-13597882148537_thumb.jpg

Some princess outfit

post-25696-1359788214918_thumb.jpg

A different succubus outfit

post-25696-13597882149923_thumb.jpg post-25696-13597882150609_thumb.jpg

Didn't like how these two looked so I did this to them

post-25696-13597882151299_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882152054_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882152924_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882153753_thumb.jpg

Still have a bit to retexture on the one.

The oufit is called Clothing for: the Chaperonin's Reuse.7z and can be found here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3322030-1-1.html the download is a Huawei network disk Annex download just click the file after clicking the download link to download it. The outfit has 2 pieces of the stockings part with the boots and part with the dress.

The oufit is called Clothing for: the Chaperonin's Reuse.7z and can be found here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3322030-1-1.html the download is a Huawei network disk Annex download just click the file after clicking the download link to download it. The outfit has 2 pieces of the stockings part with the boots and part with the dress.

抱歉,本帖要求阅读权限高于10 才能浏览

Sorry, this post requires read permissions higher than 10 to view

If you can upload to mediafire, I would be most appreciative :)

抱歉,本帖要求阅读权限高于10 才能浏览

Sorry' date=' this post requires read permissions higher than 10 to view

If you can upload to mediafire, I would be most appreciative :)

[/quote']

I was able to find it here

http://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/17510.html

I used the 3rd download link to get it

Well it's pretty easy to set up account and I haven't been on it very long post here and there when I can bookmark what I want to check out later or because I have to wait to be able to reply and I bookmark ones that I can't get into to see later if my read level went up enough. I got 30+ Jinyuan the other day posting on their new years thread that gives a chance at getting the 30+ reward for posting in the thread. I have 10 points and I think I have a read level of 15 and am in the novice players group.

Most of the threads give 5 that have their download link hidden not sure on regular replies never tried the regular ones. So I can post in the new years thread three times then? I have only posted once so far. Mousing over my rank it looks like I need 10 money, from the next level needed 10 points my Jinyuan is at 95 atm.

Most of the threads give 5 that have their download link hidden not sure on regular replies never tried the regular ones. So I can post in the new years thread three times then? I have only posted once so far. Mousing over my rank it looks like I need 10 money' date=' from the next level needed 10 points my Jinyuan is at 95 atm.
[/quote']

the normal threads give +5 each post, but sometimes you get a mail/message(remind/light/lamp) with a link in it, those are the special threads that give up to 2-4x +50 jin rewards, and you can post a zillion times in those threads, till you have the max jin rewards

as for the new year thread keep posting till you have the 3x 30

Ok ty Will do. I did have a remind that I noticed yesterday didn't know what it was for so ignored it saw another remind just a little while ago but it turned out to be a friend request from someone.

Ok ty Will do. I did have a remind that I noticed yesterday didn't know what it was for so ignored it saw another remind just a little while ago but it turned out to be a friend request from someone.

try this link
3dmgames

it say, Reply to get 50 Jinyuan reward! Per person 3 times (50%) probability of winning

so you can post xx times till you have the 3x50 jin

Ty now got 150 Jinyuan in 5 or so posts got 30 from the new years one but the last 30 is being stubborn. Moved up to junior players.

*edit got it last time it didn't ask for crapha when I typed in herp a derp and got the last 30 and I see another remind popped up.

Edit's edit* 20 read permissions are now a thing of the past!! :) I tested that link you posted that I couldn't get into before but now I can! Also seems like I no longer have to deal with crapha anymore it no longer asks for it to be entered. Shadowrose here I come!!!

just upload to mediafire what unique you get from this chinese resources, if its not hard

It doesn't take that long to go up on the site went up to intermediate gamer now event rewards are very helpful. Once you hit 2nd rank you no longer have deal with crapha and can also post many times instead of 2 per hour on hidden download links. The site has many armors that you will never see on the nexus because they are from a different game and the nexus doesn't allow that or the uploader only uses this site for their uploads. Outfits like this

post-25696-13597882227244_thumb.jpegpost-25696-13597882227581_thumb.jpegpost-25696-13597882227869_thumb.jpeg

and as speedynl said there are many of them that use dbank.vmall.com/i.xunlei.com/baidu.com/huawei,com and a few others that we can download from the ones I know use 115.com for downloading I use them for free points