Looking for someone who could make these rapier designs

I'm currently using a set of armor that is from Hyrule Warriors in my Oblivion playthrough, and while I have one of the rapier designs from said game, I'd love it if I could have some of these other designs.

tumblr_nn31kbIC4m1syx6l9o1_r2_500.png

https://68.media.tumblr.com/34b1aa849a3a00ea4582cd37fa634d6d/tumblr_nn31kbIC4m1syx6l9o1_r2_500.png

Unfortunately I am TERRIBLE with Blender, so I'm hoping someone out there might be able to make these swords.

I use .XPS - generic item mesh all the time to port them to skyrim. All you need is blender and the .XPS addon to allow you to load those files into blender once loaded I then export the items out in .OBJ format and then load them into outfit studios and scale them down and adjust them. They are also nice because they have rigging which makes it easier to pose the legs and arms to a skyrim body before exporting.

For oblivion I'm not sure what steps you would have to take.

I use .XPS - generic item mesh all the time to port them to skyrim. All you need is blender and the .XPS addon to allow you to load those files into blender once loaded I then export the items out in .OBJ format and then load them into outfit studios and scale them down and adjust them. They are also nice because they have rigging which makes it easier to pose the legs and arms to a skyrim body before exporting.

For oblivion I'm not sure what steps you would have to take.

And this is exactly why I ask the experts. All that jargon to me isn't something I can work with, so I entrust your expertise.

Archived